Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 7)

mintyblue IF-Dazzler
mintyblue
mintyblue

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Why bring Deepika- Ranbir into this?
Everyone is different, the contours of every relationship is different, and so will be the people who talk about it.

Why try to fit everything into what WE feel is right for them? Appreciate differences, even if they don't match your sensibility.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamquirkygirlZee_RK

Zee_RK IF-Dazzler
Zee_RK
Zee_RK

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by zee_k

Shahid and Kareena are married unlike Ranbir-Deepika so its silly to expect comments like Kareena is my Daal Chawal and Shahid has cute boxers...and they are not even sharing screen space on top of everything... I am not defending Ranbir Deepika but I dont understand the comparisons... I have always seen some sort of flirtation while promoting films specially these young stars Varun, Arjun, Sid, Ranveer, ARK, Alia, Shraddha, Parineeti even SRK says some nasty/vulgar things sometimes... Ranbir has the habit of overdoing/overpraising his costars like I thought Nargis is going to be the best thing happened to BW and Deepika (sigh) she has always been an attention seeker and acts like a silly teenager around Ranbir... 
Shahid is going to be father soon and Kareena is well settled in her marriage.. I dont expect such comments from them...wasnt that obvious? 

They promoted Jab We Met on Nach Baliye AFTER breaking up. They still didn't make any such comments. 
And back then, neither was married

I dont remember Jab We Met promotions and I dont even know whether they were asked about their breakup or not... I think Saif confirmed the news way after the release of Jab We Met and back then promotions were not so over the top unlike todays time... I ve heard that Kareena was talking about kissing Arjun or something on these lines AFTER her marriage... 
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Love how they both responded. They both have moved on and happily married. And Shahid is going to be a father soon...ughh it breaks my heart since I have fantasies that maybe one day I'd have his babiesDisapprove never mindTongue but Masha Allah so happy for Shahid-Mira.

I loved Alia-Kareena though. Noticed they kept having their small conversations.Wink  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionpatie

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cursed~n~Broken

Kuch toh baakhi hain
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgOvrRXXEAA6q_H.jpg

That song popped into my mind too. LOL
dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Shahid and Kareena have defo been very classy exes...Clap  kareena in particular has handled her romantic relationships quite well in public. 

and on the other hand you have ranbir - deepika... who cant go any lower than they already have... i still feel tamasha promotions have some hand in the ranbir -kat break up...  u can't behave like the way ranbir - deepika did at that time n expect it not to have repercussions...

Edited by dietcoke1 - 17 April 2016 at 10:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NightReaderQueenExpressionswati82BinKuchKahe.desigal90-AppleOfMaEye-

dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Edited by dietcoke1 - 17 April 2016 at 10:55am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I dont remember Jab We Met promotions and I dont even know whether they were asked about their breakup or not... I think Saif confirmed the news way after the release of Jab We Met and back then promotions were not so over the top unlike todays time... I ve heard that Kareena was talking about kissing Arjun or something on these lines AFTER her marriage... 

Arjun Kapoor is not her ex boyfriend.
Zee_RK IF-Dazzler
Zee_RK
Zee_RK

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Arjun Kapoor is not her ex boyfriend.

But thats what I meant to say all the promotions are over the top these days... Anyway I dont want to write long essays on 'classy' and 'graceful' behaviour of Kareena LOL The whole world knows about her... Its better to call your ex Daal Chawal rather than passing racist remarks on someone's skin colour and calling her 'kaali billi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaTerenaina

Go to top