Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 6)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Kareena was super reserved though, throughout the interaction. She responded the most to Diljit, which was sweet, coz i think he's a little nervous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheekThaak

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Love their sense of humor
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
It was a nice way to handle the press. I think maybe because both Kareena and Shahid are married now and they never looked once they broke up that's why we see so much cordiality between them. 
Deepika and Rabir on other hand seem to have not gotten over each other, still. That's what I feel. They both should now get married. It's high time.
Cursed~n~Broken Goldie
Cursed~n~Broken
Cursed~n~Broken

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Kuch toh baakhi hain 

TheJake

ZulekhaKhan IF-Dazzler
ZulekhaKhan
ZulekhaKhan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Shahid and Kareena are married unlike Ranbir-Deepika so its silly to expect comments like Kareena is my Daal Chawal and Shahid has cute boxers...and they are not even sharing screen space on top of everything... I am not defending Ranbir Deepika but I dont understand the comparisons... I have always seen some sort of flirtation while promoting films specially these young stars Varun, Arjun, Sid, Ranveer, ARK, Alia, Shraddha, Parineeti even SRK says some nasty/vulgar things sometimes... Ranbir has the habit of overdoing/overpraising his costars like I thought Nargis is going to be the best thing happened to BW and Deepika (sigh) she has always been an attention seeker and acts like a silly teenager around Ranbir... 
Shahid is going to be father soon and Kareena is well settled in her marriage.. I dont expect such comments from them...wasnt that obvious? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mintyblueLeadNitrate

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_k

Shahid and Kareena are married unlike Ranbir-Deepika so its silly to expect comments like Kareena is my Daal Chawal and Shahid has cute boxers...and they are not even sharing screen space on top of everything... I am not defending Ranbir Deepika but I dont understand the comparisons... I have always seen some sort of flirtation while promoting films specially these young stars Varun, Arjun, Sid, Ranveer, ARK, Alia, Shraddha, Parineeti even SRK says some nasty/vulgar things sometimes... Ranbir has the habit of overdoing/overpraising his costars like I thought Nargis is going to be the best thing happened to BW and Deepika (sigh) she has always been an attention seeker and acts like a silly teenager around Ranbir... 
Shahid is going to be father soon and Kareena is well settled in her marriage.. I dont expect such comments from them...wasnt that obvious? 

They promoted Jab We Met on Nach Baliye AFTER breaking up. They still didn't make any such comments. 
And back then, neither was married

QueenExpression

jibber-jabber IF-Sizzlerz
jibber-jabber
jibber-jabber

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by rogerrocks

[
Yes..No relationship with co-stars just to avoid the off screen tamasha LOL  Hey he din have issues with Ileana, Konkana, that girl from Besharam etc. ROFL  I mentioned DP, Kat cos maximum amount of ridiculousness ensues when he is paired with either of them LOL
Honestly, if he did want to fool around, Ileana and Besharam girl would have been better options.. they do not seem like the type/ do not have that kinda hold to thrash himLOL Konkona duh.. Way outta his leagueLOL I know.. DP and Kat should be at the top of his list of actresses he should totally avoid.. Gadha avoids doing film with PC but does with DPD'oh

I don't think Ileana would have been a good choice either. She is very hoity toity and would have ripped him apart. LOL

Nargis is the same. Hahaaha...he has very less options. LOL
-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
loved kareena's comment
that if you loved JWM..then Dvds are still available... no neeed of recreating that magic.. ROFL

Edited by -AppleOfMaEye- - 17 April 2016 at 2:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015QueenExpressiondesigal90

Go to top