Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 13)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maul-E-Wood

A classy behavior is when you are sportive enough to sink your discomfort, sport a smile, get clicked together , have a cordial/ polite conversation without recoursing to a shield..

Like TheJake already said, they DID do that. That is professional and classy. But if you're awkward around one another, what more can you do? There's a limit to how much you can act. These two share a very powerful past and are obviously not the most comfortable around each other WITH media present, but they still sucked it up, and posed as a group, attended the promotional conference and shielded some very uncomfortable questions in a very witty way.

One such question to Kareena was, "were you skeptical when signing this movie". The implication was clear. Was she skeptical coz of Shahid. Her response was, "Not really, coz I"m the only character that's not doing drugs in the film" and everyone laughed. 

Shahid also shielded similar questions, one such saying, "let's address the elephant in the room, how does ti feel working together?" and he handled it with wit and humor. 

As for shield, it's not meant to be taken LITERALLY. Neither of them literally used Alia as a shield. I said that in tongue and cheek good jest. That she was the buffer of standing between them. It's not like Kareena or Shahid physically grabbed her and threw her in between them to prevent any contact LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Shahid looks super awkward.. Stiff as a pokerLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistyydesigal90

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I will take this over how annoying Deepika and Ranbir are during off screen promo while on screen they are so on point. 
This comes across as realistic. They are awkward, know the history is the elephant in the room. They did not ignore it or dance around it, give bashaans about friendship, nothing they did was disrespectful to their partners but you can see the mutual respect as actors because they did not let their past stand in the way of a film they could potential interact in RL.  Now that this awkwardness is over, hope they do a film together.

Also, poor Alia LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi10charismatic-gemdesigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justwatching86

Originally posted by desigal90

I mean I think there were some feelings between Hrithik and Kareena, for example. She just never worked with him for years. Is just cordial.

It was more like Hrithik never worked with her. She walked out of Shuddhi when Hrithik left, saying she was doing the movie cause of Hrithik.

Only to approach her for the new film with Hrithik which SHE rejected :P
Poor Sanjay Gupta got over excited right after approaching Kareena and starter tweeting about it. And then she rejected it. Yes, a film with Hrithik. Sanjay went back and deleted all his tweets LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 4:25pm
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Really don't understand the hoopla around the awkwardness that they had. Hell I will be even more awkward if I am pitted against my ex even though we have both happily settled down in our respective lives and at the same time happy for each other LOL. After all they had had such a strong past and Kareena for sure gives her entirety to her relationships whichever she had in the past or present for that matter. Actually what I find unreal is the kind of relationship Deepika and Ranbir shares and don't really understand how could Ranveer and Katrina tolerate all the drama. Looks like movie promotions ke naam pe ye log kuch bhi karte hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazardouscharismatic-gemdesigal90

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maul-E-Wood

Feeling awkward and showing it or using another as a shield is not a sign of class or dignity rather it smacks of immature behavior.. I would not term it as classless but it definitely is not classy..

A classy behavior is when you are sportive enough to sink your discomfort, sport a smile, get clicked together , have a cordial/ polite conversation without recoursing to a shield..

What will happen if they stand together? will the buried affair stir back into life? That was silly..

W-T-F? You have obviously never been in a relationship if you can say the above with a straight face. 
It's bad enough facing an ex, famous or not, and then to have a hundred cameras cataloging that reaction makes it even worse. 
Don't tell me that you're on back-slapping terms with your ex? If you say you are, i won't believe you. LOL It's just not humanly possible to forget a shared history and resume life with that person as if nothing ever occurred. Yeah, last I checked, celebs are humans and DO have emotions. Those emotions DO include being awkward around an ex. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Nova19HazardousLeadNitratedesigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justwatching86

Btw desigal are you the admin of Kkk fanclub on Twitter?

There are so many, which one? 

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
nice pics...

Go to top