Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 12)

ZulekhaKhan IF-Dazzler
ZulekhaKhan
ZulekhaKhan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by zee_k

Walking out of a movie just 10 days before the shoot is classy, graceful, dignified and professional behaviourWackoSillyAnd she was not 19 thenLOLIf this is the parameter of being classy, graceful, dignified and professional then I am happy Ranbir is not THAT classy, graceful, dignified or professionalLOL

Considering that the entire topic is about how one conducts RELATIONSHIPS, how is any of thsi relevent? I never said anything about Kareena being the most dignified actress overall or anything so I don't understand what you're arguing about LOL

It's like I'm saying, kudos, this is how one handles relationships. And you're saying, "well she walked out of a film! She said this to her costar years ago?"

How are they related?

Since the topic is about how you deal with your professional life with grace... I am trying to emphasize that if Kareena has handled her meeting with ex like the way she did then on the other hand she has also passed racist comments and walked out of one movie at the eleventh hour... If professionalism class and grace are to be judged then consider all factors... praising her to sky at how she was uncomfortable and awkward even standing with Shahid is professionalism then professionalism di maa di LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_

Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Feeling awkward and showing it or using another as a shield is not a sign of class or dignity rather it smacks of immature behavior.. I would not term it as classless but it definitely is not classy..

A classy behavior is when you are sportive enough to sink your discomfort, sport a smile, get clicked together , have a cordial/ polite conversation without recoursing to a shield..

What will happen if they stand together? will the buried affair stir back into life? That was silly..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19_Nikki_adventurousman

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
LOLAlia! 

Edited by AdaPadaKaunPada - 18 April 2016 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_gatheringstorm-Piku-TheJake

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maul-E-Wood

Feeling awkward and showing it or using another as a shield is not a sign of class or dignity rather it smacks of immature behavior.. I would not term it as classless but it definitely is not classy..

A classy behavior is when you are sportive enough to sink your discomfort, sport a smile, get clicked together , have a cordial/ polite conversation without recoursing to a shield..

What will happen if they stand together? will the buried affair stir back into life? That was silly..

But they did do all that. lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackbillgatesRozy77desigal90

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i watched the whole event, even though they did look at each other sometimes, most of the time they tried to avoid eye contact, they both kept talking to alia who was standing in between them, it did look quite awkward 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistyy-Piku-

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
shahid completely ignored her, she even called him by his name but he didn't respond at all

epic bezatti of begum Wink
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_k

[DIV]Since the topic is about how you deal with your professional life with grace..

No it's not. It's about how you deal with your RELATIONSHIP specifically. How you got professional from that is beyond me LOL 
Original Post:
"PREVIOUS THOUGHTS
This is how you handle a relationship that went kaput in Bollywood. Don't speak about it, BUT give the other partner respect. 
Both Shahid and Kareena maintained silence, and always spoke of the other with respect and rather fondly.

Nor did they jump to the other extreme of over praising one another and being all chipku.

Just a casual, cordial interaction. Didn't give media any room to misbehave or ask inappropriate questions. Kudos to both Clap"

Did I mention films? No
Did I mention career choices? No
Forget professional, I didnt even fully include generalized PERSONAL. The topic is literally JUST about relationships.

You've just been extrapolating to encompass anything and everything to show where Kareena is not dignfied, but that's not the topic LOL
 I DID NOT make any claim about any other aspect of her life. 

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 11:55am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

shahid completely ignored her, she even called him by his name but he didn't respond at all

epic bezatti of begum Wink

Watch the full video. Yes he did.
He even repeated a question for her that she didn't catch the first time. He apparently recommended Kareena's name for the film as well LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 11:35am

Go to top