Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 11)

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by Staart

I guess I might be the only one who feels this but the reason shahid and kareena behaves like this is because they never got the closure.they could not solve there issues and thinking about this just gives them just gives them pain.
As per me ex couples who becomes friends are the onces who have got a sort of a closure.

Spot on...Bebo and Shahid were very uncomfortable in contrast to a RK DP (irrespective of their W*F promotional Tamasha) or an AnuVeer because unlike these two couples they have still not gotten their closure. RK DP and AnuVeer atleast maintain a skeletal friendship even after their break up, which obviates any sort of discomfort when they meet at social gatherings and allows them to work together. But the way Bebo and Shahid went incommunicado on each other, though not as extreme as Sallu Ash, makes it difficult for them to now pick up where they left off so long ago especially since they have moved so far along in their respective lives without each others presence in it.

In some way I think the more intense and long term the relationship is, more difficult it maybe for the couple to be friends after they separate. Which is why a Salman Katrina are still friendly but a Salman Ash or a RK Katrina remain aloof with each other.
didn't salman kat dated for a long time though but I kind of agree the intensity was less it looked more like a teacher student relationship.anyways I feel sometimes 2 people who doesn't want to separate but certain circumstances led them to separate it becomes difficult and painful to be friends.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_k

Walking out of a movie just 10 days before the shoot is classy, graceful, dignified and professional behaviourWackoSillyAnd she was not 19 thenLOLIf this is the parameter of being classy, graceful, dignified and professional then I am happy Ranbir is not THAT classy, graceful, dignified or professionalLOL

Considering that the entire topic is about how one conducts RELATIONSHIPS, how is any of thsi relevent? I never said anything about Kareena being the most dignified actress overall or anything so I don't understand what you're arguing about LOL

It's like I'm saying, kudos, this is how one handles relationships. And you're saying, "well she walked out of a film! She said this to her costar years ago?"

How are they related?

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blackbillgates

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I just saw a video, shahid and bebo won't even stand next to each other to take a photo, I mean why? They still seem a bit uncomfortable with each other, they kept calling alia to stand in between them 

They don't hav to act like best buddies, but the fact that they can't even stand next to each to take a photo shows that there is awkwardness between them 

Ofcourse they r both dignified and respectful bout each other 

Edited by zara321 - 18 April 2016 at 9:24am

_Nikki_

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Desigal, even the same person acts differently in different situations and with different people. 

She might have been classy after the Shahid break-up but who knows what would happen if a divorce with Saif ever occurred? She may behave completely different especially if cheating was one of the issues.

Deepika was pretty good with her other break-ups too and even Ranbir has been okay after other break-ups.

Clearly Deepika and Ranbir bring out some angst in each other.  I don't think it's really deserving of judgement or looking at negatively just because Kareena behaved more towards your preferences in this one thing. People are complicated. 

Edited by anonymous39 - 18 April 2016 at 9:23am

desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
That's your opinion and as valid as mine. You're in topic and debating about behavior in relationships, that's a valid opinion.

Btw knowing Kareena, if saifeena broke apart coz of cheating issues, she would never speak to him. She tends to cut people out of her life. Can't imagine any scenario in which she would flirt with him or be overly friendly

I mean I think there were some feelings between Hrithik and Kareena, for example. She just never worked with him for years. Is just cordial.

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 9:30am
anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
To be honest, I don't think we as fans know any of these people to be able to make accurate predictions for them. It's hard sometimes to even predict our own family's actions so to say we can do it for celebrities is far fetched.

Kareena might cut off someone but I don't think Deepika was in the position to cut off Ranbir as he is/was one of the biggest younger stars in BW.  She is an outsider with no fallback and no friends who would be willing to rescue her.  It just doesn't make sense from a practical perspective regarding her career.

As for the flirting, it helps in promotions and everyone is wondering about their relationship anyway so why not? They are not married and do not really have anyone to worry about. It might be genuine too if they have some leftover feelings.

How people conduct their relationships is their own issue and doesn't really affect the rest of us. It just doesn't sit well to criticize someone else in comparison to Kareena over personal issues.

Edited by anonymous39 - 18 April 2016 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistyy-Piku-desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think you can handle your relations with an ex is up to the individual and nobody has the right to judge you.

The reasons deepika gets flak is one minute she goes public bashing him, next minute he's the best thing.

And more so, she's in a relationship with someone else. If you're single, go crazy, do whatever. IMO, not the best behavior. At least I don't agree with it

Edited by desigal90 - 18 April 2016 at 9:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumanonymous39

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
^But again, we don't know her current relationship.
Regardless of how she behaves with Ranbir, her relationship with Ranveer looks fine. So he must be okay with it. Or maybe she and Ranveer don't have a serious relationship to begin with. We don't know what's really going on inside their head.

I think this current young BW generation just doesn't have the middle-class type ethics the audience does. I have seen Ranveer also making lots of strange comments about Anushka. It's just that Anushka is not that popular and seems to mind her own business so it doesn't get a lot of coverage.

Maybe Ranveer and Deepika are just chilling and not taking things that seriously. Maybe it's the opposite and they're really strong so he doesn't mind what she says about Ranbir. Maybe they have a deal that they won't interfere in movies and promotions. Or who knows, maybe they have an open relationship?  Ranveer was caught buying condoms in another country when Deepika wasn't even there.

I think mostly we just don't know these people in their personal lives. It's fun to debate but at the end of the day, we don't know anything so it's tough to judge.

desigal90

Go to top