Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 10)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah they're still very dignified, but the awkwardness is very much evident. Also, I think both are very conscience and keen about preventing any headlines and gossip that may make their partners uncomfortable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89

._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

LOL @ the journos..So Kareena says you can check out the DVD of JWM and the journo is like 'so you guys are not interested in pairing with eachother?" W*F LOL Ranbir-Deepika have created a benchmark when it comes to exes coming back together for a film so any other couple will come across as classy in comparison..Cos that benchmark is very hard to beat LOL 

LOL
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Lol @ dvd cmnt
-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Just cannot believe DP has been bought into discussion here as well LOL
OT: Do Shahid-Bbeo have any scenes together in UP?? Trailer did not hint at any such scene. 
ZulekhaKhan IF-Dazzler
ZulekhaKhan
ZulekhaKhan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Walking out of a movie just 10 days before the shoot is classy, graceful, dignified and professional behaviour Wacko SillyAnd she was not 19 thenLOL If this is the parameter of being classy, graceful, dignified and professional then I am happy Ranbir is not THAT classy, graceful, dignified or professional LOL

_Nikki_

ZulekhaKhan IF-Dazzler
ZulekhaKhan
ZulekhaKhan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hence everyone has got different set of abilities, weaknesses and limitations.. Human behaviour is non linear and judging everyone on the same set of your own pre-defined parameters is silly and uncalled for!! 

_Nikki_

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Staart

I guess I might be the only one who feels this but the reason shahid and kareena behaves like this is because they never got the closure.they could not solve there issues and thinking about this just gives them just gives them pain.
As per me ex couples who becomes friends are the onces who have got a sort of a closure.

Spot on...Bebo and Shahid were very uncomfortable in contrast to a RK DP (irrespective of their W*F promotional Tamasha) or an AnuVeer because unlike these two couples they have still not gotten their closure. RK DP and AnuVeer atleast maintain a skeletal friendship even after their break up, which obviates any sort of discomfort when they meet at social gatherings and allows them to work together. But the way Bebo and Shahid went incommunicado on each other, though not as extreme as Sallu Ash, makes it difficult for them to now pick up where they left off so long ago especially since they have moved so far along in their respective lives without each others presence in it.

In some way I think the more intense and long term the relationship is, more difficult it maybe for the couple to be friends after they separate. Which is why a Salman Katrina are still friendly but a Salman Ash or a RK Katrina remain aloof with each other.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 18 April 2016 at 6:50am
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Alia n bebo luks cute together...they shld do more moviez togetherz

Go to top