Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think all of them are opportunists. The ONLY actors or actresses I found have class are the ones who get married to a NON-actor or the actresses who gets married to businessmen or someone outside of the industry. I always see those people have class and living the life😆 

The older generation at least does not make a mockery out of their relationship.. The current ones on the other hand
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O my goodness, I don't know why but im loving Diljit and Kareena together. Even on twitter people are loving them. Diljeena. ❤️ 😆

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So TRUE. I NEVER hated a couple OFF screen so MUCH literally😆 Like I HATE their off screen pairing. ANd I HATE how they look good together on screen😆

The issue is not with them acting with each other..The issue is with the kinda tamasha they create off screen while promoting the film 😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

The issue is not with them acting with each other..The issue is with the kinda tamasha they create off screen while promoting the film 😆

My issue is BOTH🤣 I feel like they will fall in love each other again if they keep doing movies like YJHD. I wish they were like shahid-kareena and NEVER did movies together
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Proud of Shahid and Kareena . Wishing them all the best for this movie . Hope it does well for them and also for Alia and Diljit .
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

The older generation at least does not make a mockery out of their relationship.. The current ones on the other hand

I read that the older generation had MORE affairs and more shocking news than this but GOOD for them, computer and blogs was not around then😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I read that the older generation had MORE affairs and more shocking news than this but GOOD for them, computer and blogs was not around then😆

Ya.. they did.. They indeed lived rather colorful lives.. Can you imagine if promotions were rampant back in the day, what kinda promotion would Silsila have had?😆
Edited by yamyam - 8 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

Ya.. they did.. They indeed lived rather colorful lives.. Can you imagine if promotions were rampant back in the day, what kinda promotion would Silsila have had?😆

I know. They even had live in relationship with that one actress I forgot her name with rajesh khanna
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My issue is BOTH🤣 I feel like they will fall in love each other again if they keep doing movies like YJHD. I wish they were like shahid-kareena and NEVER did movies together

They have average chemistry anyway and the ridiculous promotions are unpalatable..Ranbir never working with Deepika and Katrina will be perfect..Sounds way too good to be true atm 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

[

They have average chemistry anyway and the ridiculous promotions are unpalatable..Ranbir never working with Deepika and Katrina will be perfect..Sounds way too good to be true atm 😆

But most actresses that he works with then takes it to thrashing him.. An example Nargis😆 He needs to pledge to not fool around with actresses.. period😆