Posted: 8 years ago
EDITED TO ADD: I take it back, Shahid and Bebo are far too awkward still.
Just found this clip. The last one fooled me into thinking Shahid and Bebo were totally cool with one another . Kareena constantly used Alia as a shield 🤣
They both did. Poor Alia 😆
SUPER awkward! 😆

DILJIT IS TOO ADORB
https://twitter.com/DiljitDaily/status/721825091743518720

PREVIOUS THOUGHTS
This is how you handle a relationship that went kaput in Bollywood. Don't speak about it, BUT give the other partner respect. 
Both Shahid and Kareena maintained silence, and always spoke of the other with respect and rather fondly.

Nor did they jump to the other extreme of over praising one another and being all chipku.

Just a casual, cordial interaction. Didn't give media any room to misbehave or ask inappropriate questions. Kudos to both 👏

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Nxr_gaKrk[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the cast:

Diljit's such a sweetheart

These two look like sisters

Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
The way Kareena was like the DVD of Jab We Met is still available🤣I love her comments🤣🤣
Originally posted by PurpleAir

Learn Deepika Learn! 😆

Learn behna ka bhai learn at the same time😆
😛

DVD comment was hilarious though! 😆
That was fun. 
Loved their comments...Shahid sounded a little serious and Kareena was lighting the mood. 
She was funny. 
I saw some other video posted in the other thread. Shahid scared the shit outta the reporter. He was so blunt and the reporter ended up fumbling. 😆 
BW journos are just so embarrassing 🤓

They always keep pestering celebs with personal questions that just comes across as cheap in video interviews..🤢

LOL @ the journos..So Kareena says you can check out the DVD of JWM and the journo is like 'so you guys are not interested in pairing with eachother?" W*F 😆 Ranbir-Deepika have created a benchmark when it comes to exes coming back together for a film so any other couple will come across as classy in comparison..Cos that benchmark is very hard to beat 😆  Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

LOL @ the journos..So Kareena says you can check out the DVD of JWM and the journo is like 'so you guys are not interested in pairing with eachother?" W*F 😆 Ranbir-Deepika have created a benchmark when it comes to exes coming back together for a film so any other couple will come across as classy in comparison..Cos that benchmark is very hard to beat 😆 
🤣 LMFAO
Imtiaz has moved on 🤣
I so love it when anyone shows these reporters their place...bunch of wannabes.