O Saathi Re Tere Bina Bhi Kya Jeena:Dhani to Viplav

Posted: 7 years ago

Friend what do I say about today's episode . The love that vidha have for each other goes beyond all boundaries that we draw everyday. It amazes us again n again n again . 

The extent to which Viplav has always gone for dhani !!!!!. So many occassions and today he stood between her and death. Today the panic and fear was as much on viplav's face as dhani when raja was about to attack her. two bodies one soul.He sacrificed what is most dear to any living being , his life

And Dhani . I want to Mention the last scene in the hospital friends. Eisha was stupendous. 
She brought tears in my eyes. Crying out to everyone not to cry, viplav is fine, he is joking , she was conveying all that to her own distressed soul.
 And then when addressing kanak that sudden breakdown of emotions. It was a tear jerker. I Wanted to cry for the pain her soul was going thru , i wanted to cry for the extreme  love that these two show for each other . aaj zyada pics nahi post karungi . dukh hai  man me.

Salaame -ISHQ ISHQ ISHQ Salaame  ISHq

har dhadhkan me teri khushboo saason me teri sargam hai

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 7 years ago
Excellent acting by Esha πŸ‘ the hospital scene was indeed heart wrenching πŸ˜­
I hope nothing happens to Viplav Baba he should be up and fine in 2 days atleast 😭

Love the song Meenu 'tere bina bhi kya jeena' OMG 😭
I thought her few mins consoling Kanak was the best ... And Kanaks anger at Dhani again ... πŸ‘

Kajal is such a good actor . And Eisha left a lump in my throat ...

Loved it.
Thanks for the pics & the oh so beautiful songs
Have not watched episode, & not ready to watch it yet.
Maybe later
( I was the only one hoping this to be a dream) 
Always love to see romantic, happy- go - lucky Viplav
Great pick of song Meenu.

The love between Viplav and Dhaani is truly unique in Indian Soapdom...

I hope it never changes because their love shows that true love survives all kinds of ups and downs of life.

Eisha Singh has shown great growth in her portrayal of Dhaani.πŸ‘
Uh, it was hard for me, but l listen to my heart that says it will be all good. 
[QUOTE=Mibenija]Uh, it was hard for me, but l listen to my heart that says it will be all good. [/QUOTE
Yes It will all be good , dont worry !!!!!!
Originally posted by premparbat

I thought her few mins consoling Kanak was the best ... And Kanaks anger at Dhani again ... πŸ‘

Kajal is such a good actor . And Eisha left a lump in my throat ...

Loved it.

True Kajal is fantastic as Kanak.   But her hatred for Dhaani  over rules all her common sense.

I hope she has a sliver of empathy for Dhaani at this difficult time for her as his wife.
tere bina meri, mere bina teri...ye zindagi, zindagi na...tere bina bhi kya jeena..

perfect song meenu...u always come up with an appropriate song...I love both the kishore and asha versions...both are wonderful..

Vidha is nothing without each other..
today viplav proved that he loves Dhani more than his life and can give up his life for her...hayyee..i am proud to be a viewer of IKRS...else i wuld have missed a great love story...waise chance of missing this show was zero for me because MR is acting here...but agar koi aur acting karta toh shayad i wuld have missed such a great love story..
Mishal was right...he took the right decision of taking up this show and in the process he gave us another epic love story...❀️

love you MISHAL...and love Ishq...

Thnaks meenu for the pics😭😭...the first two and the last two pics will take my life out of me😭😭...but mein zinda rahungi to listen to this song after posting this comment and to watch IKRS tomorrow...precap was again heart wrenching...but he was looking hot even with the oxygen mask😳😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Heart wrenching pist my dear friend...it left me with sadness,as I still didnt watch the episode...The song is painful with the lyrics...Ahh these two ...love is such a beautiful thing n they both bring out the purity,divinity ,sacrifice n extreme emotions out in u...!!!
Thanx Meenu for writing so well...had just become emotional reading this...