Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The execution of tracks sucks, I agree 😭 But I like seeing it play out with everyone's analysis so chalo let's see!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Execution is really bad and the tracks are to rushedm this past devika track god i had so mamy hopes for it and really wanted some mahiraj but all went poopsie. 
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u!!!
I swear ways up with d CVS!!
Y r they spoiling such an amazing show!!!
N y did they end Maui'scharacter so ssoon!!! This is really annoying!! Y do they have vto put yuvi in everything!!!! OK I nknow he is d villian of d show n there is d need of drama but this is freaking me out!!
I really love d show n just see it going this way
I wanna stay positive but its much!!
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not watching TEI nowadays, just following the WUs. I'm sure something good will come out of this drama in the end, but I just can't see what's happening now. Everything revolves around Yuvi and Twinkle, and TwiNj moments are slowly diminishing. I am not going to comment on the current track, but I will start watching only when things get a little better. This crying and helpless Twinkle is just something I cannot see (she trying to act strong in front of Yunita just makes it more difficult to digest, don't know why), and worse than that, Kunj being kept in the dark. 
reem_ZB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but I don't agree with you... 
this is TEI and the title says it  all it fight for love 
and where tracks are concerned this is the main beauty of the show atleast like  the other show does not pull a track for  for  a year which becomes monotonous and where sweet scenes between Ma and Kunj are concerned there are scenes where they show it in a show they cannot show elongated scenesand   In my point od view one of the main reason y I am watching this show is that they do not make  tracks boaring by stretching it and where UV is concerned he is also a part of the show and he also needs scenes 
and if you love a show one should learn to love all parts of the show not only lovy dovy scenes... and should not leave in the middle just because there is some sadness in the show 
and I feel its a  good change they are showing in Twinkles character by making her strong in front of Yunita👏⭐️