Jumping from one track to another track. WHY CVs?

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont get it why are the CVs literally jumping from one track to another. Why are they Starting and then Finishing tracks like that in a hurry. no development in track no growth of characters.

They aren't even letting the story line develop and then show the climax.  Just introducing the track and finish in 3 days. I don't get this kind of logic. I mean good that there is no stretching of any particular track but this kind of execution ?  

I feel this is worse than stretching  because too many loose ends.

What happened to Kunj's college and his "friends and projects"? what about Twinkle spending some time with leela or Kunj ? I so miss these scenes.
 Its only about Yuvi and his itchy nose these days. 

I love TEI and I want the Cvs to take time to explore and develop the track whichever it is with point of view of as many characters as possible before ending it. And also keep it  slightly logical and not completely illogical. It looks stupid at times.

Sorry for bursting out my anger. I'm pissed off with the way tracks end so abruptly on this show and the very next day a new some thing is introduced.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TamannaTammy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with ypu.
The CVs start every track and then rush to end it without a proper closure. Seems like Kunj's college track was shown only to introduce Maya n show jealous Twinkle. If they didnt have any intention to carry on with college track, they could have shown Maya coming back from London or somethong.now after more than.2 months they remembered that Kunj got admitted in a MBA course and show him going to college. God knows what lind of MBA college is it, where they dont emphasize on attendance  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kharoosloskar

Totally agree with ypu.

The CVs start every track and then rush to end it without a proper closure. Seems like Kunj's college track was shown only to introduce Maya n show jealous Twinkle. If they didnt have any intention to carry on with college track, they could have shown Maya coming back from London or somethong.now after more than.2 months they remembered that Kunj got admitted in a MBA course and show him going to college. God knows what lind of MBA college is it, where they dont emphasize on attendance  ðŸ˜†

I think the last sensible track was MahiRaj marriage everything after that is a jumbled mess
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
lmao, one of the dialogs didnt make sense when they said kunj is the favorite of his teachers. lol, was kunj present? how did he become a teacher's pet so early?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Meena...I'm surprised he even BECAME  a teacher's pet considering he hardly attends college!😆
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

this track started long before. Remember the promo where Yuvi stabbed Kunj in the heart after his confession. it's that playing out. 

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post ... but CVs ko kaun samjhaye ? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: _Meena_

lmao, one of the dialogs didnt make sense when they said kunj is the favorite of his teachers. lol, was kunj present? how did he become a teacher's pet so early?

ikr?😆😆😆
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

this track started long before. Remember the promo where Yuvi stabbed Kunj in the heart after his confession. it's that playing out. 

Hmmm point. when u put it that way I guess they got lost in other sub-plots and so ended it ?
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In the interest of keeping interest I guess