Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Jumping from one track to another track. WHY CVs?

xoanyaxo Senior Member
xoanyaxo
xoanyaxo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I dont get it why are the CVs literally jumping from one track to another. Why are they Starting and then Finishing tracks like that in a hurry. no development in track no growth of characters.

They aren't even letting the story line develop and then show the climax.  Just introducing the track and finish in 3 days. I don't get this kind of logic. I mean good that there is no stretching of any particular track but this kind of execution ?  

I feel this is worse than stretching  because too many loose ends.

What happened to Kunj's college and his "friends and projects"? what about Twinkle spending some time with leela or Kunj ? I so miss these scenes.
 Its only about Yuvi and his itchy nose these days. 

I love TEI and I want the Cvs to take time to explore and develop the track whichever it is with point of view of as many characters as possible before ending it. And also keep it  slightly logical and not completely illogical. It looks stupid at times.

Sorry for bursting out my anger. I'm pissed off with the way tracks end so abruptly on this show and the very next day a new some thing is introduced.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeiotaKomal1298NG162vibha01..Tamanna.._purvi_teddyyytikitprem_diwaniSnowflake0923VIMAL.SMperkilicious

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with ypu.
The CVs start every track and then rush to end it without a proper closure. Seems like Kunj's college track was shown only to introduce Maya n show jealous Twinkle. If they didnt have any intention to carry on with college track, they could have shown Maya coming back from London or somethong.now after more than.2 months they remembered that Kunj got admitted in a MBA course and show him going to college. God knows what lind of MBA college is it, where they dont emphasize on attendance  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_purvi_VIMAL.SM

xoanyaxo Senior Member
xoanyaxo
xoanyaxo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kharoosloskar

Totally agree with ypu.
The CVs start every track and then rush to end it without a proper closure. Seems like Kunj's college track was shown only to introduce Maya n show jealous Twinkle. If they didnt have any intention to carry on with college track, they could have shown Maya coming back from London or somethong.now after more than.2 months they remembered that Kunj got admitted in a MBA course and show him going to college. God knows what lind of MBA college is it, where they dont emphasize on attendance  LOL
I think the last sensible track was MahiRaj marriage everything after that is a jumbled mess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162_purvi_VIMAL.SM

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Ye bhi blue hyD'oh
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
lmao, one of the dialogs didnt make sense when they said kunj is the favorite of his teachers. lol, was kunj present? how did he become a teacher's pet so early?
-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@Meena...I'm surprised he even BECAME  a teacher's pet considering he hardly attends college!LOL
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged

this track started long before. Remember the promo where Yuvi stabbed Kunj in the heart after his confession. it's that playing out. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nice post ... but CVs ko kaun samjhaye ? LOL

Go to top