India-Forums

Udann
Udann

ATs only for couples?

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I seriuosly want to know that whether that ats are only for couples and individual actors. From last 2 years i have been part of if bt av always seen ats for either couples or individual characters. Never seen ats for friends, brothers, sisters. Is it allowed or not. 

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i too dnt knw sneha...i did noticed dey r nly fr couples r individual actors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

i too dnt knw sneha...i did noticed dey r nly fr couples r individual actors
Thanks. I guess its only for couples n individual actors. Ouch
Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
it look likes for couples and actors only. if the show hav more possible couples then AT will be allowed only when they becomes official. like now mods allowed for vikor AT after the promo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPK

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
ATs are for couples or individual actors as i knw ..  We can get AT for actors easily if they r part of show.. For couples AT, should give valuable reasons to moderator... sometimes there , is two ATs for a common lead if she/ he paired with two characters.. eg , there was two ATs of swara-lakshya and swara-sankar in SR forum.. Thapki-Dhruv and Thapki-Bihaan AT in thapki forum..later one will be closed according tothe story line.. If you want to make an AT, you can make on Adi/ varun kapoor  and discuss about the scenes..Smile

Edited by greeshma014 - 17 April 2016 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thank u alina greshma014 n rev for ur replies. So my dobut was correct that its only for couples n individual actors. 
Greshma thanks for d idea. 

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 17 April 2016 at 12:18am
Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
no guys. AT are allowed for everyone. individual, sisters, brothers, couples as well as friends. star plus show everest, the highlight was 3 leads and we had an AT for A3 where the friendship nd relatn btw 3 leads were discussed. along with that we had 2 couple AT as well as 3 individual AT.
As far as udaan is considered, mods are bit strict in AT matters becz of the clash of povs here. in such forums AT wont be allowed for a couple unless its official. and sneha, if u r thinking to make AT for chatya as friends, it wont be allowed as they are pottential couple for some fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

no guys. AT are allowed for everyone. individual, sisters, brothers, couples as well as friends. star plus show everest, the highlight was 3 leads and we had an AT for A3 where the friendship nd relatn btw 3 leads were discussed. along with that we had 2 couple AT as well as 3 individual AT.
As far as udaan is considered, mods are bit strict in AT matters becz of the clash of povs here. in such forums AT wont be allowed for a couple unless its official. and sneha, if u r thinking to make AT for chatya as friends, it wont be allowed as they are pottential couple for some fans.
ok thanks premeer_diwani. So I think for chatya fans only one option is left and that is to make aaditya's at. Thanks for clearing my doubt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top