It was Akheraj

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The one hour episode just bored me. Very badly directed though the content was good.

Harki is not such a fool to fall into Anandi's trap. She knows what will happen. It seems Harki and akheraj willingly gave themselves away. It looked stupid that villagers can change so fast.
They started saying anandi, anandi and this time the credit given to her semed to be forced because Akheraj and Harki themselves were so eager to show who they are. And akheraj boasting about those tricks when his freedom was in danger. Unbelievable. Even dadisa's death was so fake and did not move me at all. It was so forced. And how can police allow the villagers to manhandle a criminal who was in their custody? There was a big debate about this thing when that student was manhandled by the people while the police took no action. Mob justice cant be encouraged in this way through this serial which always says wise things at the end of the episode.

I think all this was done to show the confrontation between Anandi and Akheraj. They wanted to bring back the glory of anandi. But they did injustice to her  and to dadisa with this episode full of holes and too slow. It was Akheraj all through the episode while Anandi and Dadisa and Jagya were given a raw deal.

Akheraj won even with all the insults heaped on him.

It was Akheraj, Akheraj infact.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Akhiraj's bhashans were bit extra stretched. Otherwise I found the episode good.

Harki surrendered to Anandi's words in the heat of that moment. It looked realistic. She later regretted it after the moment passed. Had she changed herself forever, it would have looked unbelievable.Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
police as usual let the criminal run away...police could have arrested kundan the situation would have been different
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 It was indeed a very poorly written and directed episode 
The way villagers keep changing their minds they dont have a mind of their own 🥱The Anandi's jai jai kar looked too forced because the track was so poorly written .
Dadisaa's death sequence heights of stupidity Police gave Akhiraj so much time to escape by first  making mob punish the criminal   and then Akhiraj so easily snatched the pistol from the cop and there was so much gap in between when he snatched the pistol  and took aim at Anandi , then shot Everything shown in slow motion made it look totally stupid He took so much time to shot and what was police doing  till then? they should have immediately jumped in and catch hold of Akhiraj but they were waiting for Akhiraj to shoot Dadisaa?. Too stupid . The writing  and direction of episode  was very poor Unbelievable episode 

Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I waited for this esode and what I got was great disappointment.

Speeches by Akheraj, Anandi, Dadisa and that cropped woman in widow's robes. Only Harki impressed with her eyes and body language. What a great actress she is! Even dadisa paled in front of her.

Anandi looked clueless when the villagers started chanting anandi, anandi.

Why they failed is because they wanted to mix and match so many things together. Akheraj's exposure, dadisa's death, anandi's glorification.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DS death scene was very ineffective for me. In this very same episode i felt for Harki when Akheraj went to wipe her sindoor. I started watching BV only because i liked DS acting and later to see jagya get punishment during gauri-mumbai track(used to wait like someone watches movie with popcorn😆). Now DS dies and i feel nothing. Even when the news was out, i thought finally akheraj did something. Unnecessarily drag the show lose the essence.

Akheraj's speech i think was just reiterate how ppl keep changing the stance and follow anyone blindly. After that it seemed to stretch too much.

Maybe DS instead coming from haveli to venue and die, CVs could have made her be with anandi somehow. It felt weird that DS reaches venue and a little talk and soon dies.😕 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was over the top way of narration.The content was good.
Looks like the change of writing team has already brought in change in the way narration of the story.
The hallmark of the previous writers was their subtlety which was beautiful though at times confusing and allowed viewers to make their own interpretations of what they saw.

I liked Akheraj's speech. It was him putting the blame on the gullible people and society as well as the system. As long as people are gullible and system crushes the weaker sections there will always be people like Akheraj who take advantage of those situations and people.

Even if it came from the mouth of Akheraj there is truth in it.

Harki reached the breaking point when she saw how her husband was willing to disown her as well as deny the fact that he is her husband just to save his skin.She was egged on by Anandi and she exploded. Don't think she has changed or rather her love for her husband has vanished.The moment she saw him in trouble she was worried about him and with him all the way.
I think Harki will realise only when it is too late to do anything.

Mob justice should not have been justified by the police. Mob justice is a natural reaction but should police endorse it that too so directly?

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Harki was superb with her expressions. I felt so bad for her.
Dsa - only satisfaction was seeing her go exactly the way she wanted to.

The episode was lost on impact factor because they were trying to cram in so much in the few episodes that are left to finish the story.

This kind of rushing thru is an injustice to Anandi and Dsa's characters which have made us laugh and cry with them for so many years.
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Why they failed is because they wanted to mix and match so many things together. Akheraj's exposure, dadisa's death, anandi's glorification.

i agree They failed because of it 
They are in a hurry and  tried to show so many things in one go  They could not do justice with either and police was like always their bakras They forgot even to handcuff Akhiraj

Acting was by Akhiraj , Harki and Shakti Anand were very good Jagya's emotions moved me when Dadisaa was shot The anger at Akhiraj , the pain for   Dadisaa  everything was well done by SA 

Rest episode script wise was  very unconvincing 
Edited by _Hannah_ - 8 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Script failed the actor (Surekhaji here). Otherwise even in scenes that doesn't focus on DS, i will be watching how she reacts.

Basant death scene was much better than this even though he was saving DS from some random accident.