Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Main tumhara peecha karta rahunga. (Page 3)

.Metaphor. IF-Dazzler
.Metaphor.
.Metaphor.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hey mamma... Lub u 4 dis post!! Osm!!

Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
The brothers scenes are definitely worth watching! The elder brother, the strict, no nonsense guy actually is a marshmallow and a truth twister too! 
Honestly the Bundelas I feel are a bunch of bores, hooking around their daughter and sons.

Oh and when Mr. Ramakrishnan visits the great lawyer it had me in splits. Swa's appa totally excited to meet and greet while the great lawyer, Mrs. Sinha was totally busy with her phone trying her best not to come off as rude! 

But I don't understand how Suhasini has not been able to link all the threads and know that Paityam loves Swadheenta. She very smartly linked Simmi'a conspiracy. But I guess that is what that keeps the show going! 

Jeevan is trying to take away all other's jeevan by being the chalta-phirta not required Did You Know?

Asad is honestly the best guide to love! 

Overall the episode was good considering Paityam's efforts to win over Swa's appa's yes to teach.

Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by BenNevis

Nice Post Sadie
Very nice episode of today. 

But I really didnt like his Diologue"Hamesha peecha kerta rahunga", which looks bit cheap 

I think CVs should have taken more care of this Diologue, which doesnt suit to an IAS officer talking like that .
Better they should have given him "wont give up and will wait until you come back to me" kinda one.

Feeling better seeing Asad like on the roll. He rreally cheers up everyone's mood unless he is in his Ashique mood.

Felt happy too see Brothers bonding to support Adarsh, without giving a clue to their parents.

I know it will continue till Suha knows the truth of Adarsh.
Would like to see how Jaydev stands for his brother when they are going to confronting their parents for Adarsh's Love sake.

Seriously, Adarsh leaving no stone to impress this Appa. Seems like he mastered in how to impress and felt is it whether its his genuine respect or faking it for time being.Felt bit too much sitting on the floor to impress Appa? I know the Gilani might felt weird seeing him like that and sensed something what he is actually upto.

I dont know what Suhasini thinks/does when she learns what else has Adarsh done to impress this Appa.

My nine year old daughter eagerly waiting to see this Bharatnatyam drama between Jeevan and Adarsh. She couldnt stop laughing Jeevan doing BN yesterday. Me too felt him dancing like that is an insult to this Dance form. He should have practised much better ,way to show him the best student of a dance academy.

@bold - precisely why I did not like the proposal. It looked more like he was admitting his stalkerish tendencies. No girl will be flattered at such a dialogue. 
The Bharatnatyam will be fun to watch no doubt but the track makes no sense. Ek toh IAS officers dont have so much of free time and dusra I'm sure they will show Adarsh winning in the Jeevan Adarsh dance face off because of course Adarsh needs to win the Swadheenta ka swayamwar, they lose the charm of the show. 

I'm not sure how he'll win though as he is just started learning Bharathanatyam and he would be competing against Appa's best student. 

Yes Adarsh does at times borderline stalkerish behaviour which is slightly concerning, seeing he is an IAS Officer. 

I wish that Suhasini does get to know what her "Adarsh" son is upto though! Her face will be a treat to watch considering her thoughts about standards and behaviour in the society! 

Oh but where did her manners go when she excused herself and Bundela's wife and then Manohar and Bundela too? I mean that could have been done a bit later when they did not a have a group.

But honestly the Sinha parents are too strict. I particularly dislike Manohar as he refused to talk to or even look at Adarsh when he refused to do a under the table deed. But now that it's about marriage, suddenly there is a lot of love, concern and expectations?

Double standards. 
Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Oh and brilliant post Sadie! Clap
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@chillichick - Thank you so much honey. Yes Sinhas are hypocrites, I guess high class society does that to you. Technically Adarsh shouldnt be able to win again Jeevan but its a hindi serial, you gotta keep your brains in your pocket LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chillichick

Go to top