Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Main tumhara peecha karta rahunga. (Page 2)

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

this was a cute epi.
Loving the brother's bond and adarsh sinha's pagalpanti has reached a whole new levelLOL I love his fighting spirit.

this jeevan may be odd but he seems like a good guy, i don't mind him so far.

@pink

Me not surprised  if he too learnt BN to impress Appa to Get married to Swa, even though he is best guy from the Appa's perspective, who thinks Perfect as Swa's husband as Jeevan is under control of Appa all the time. Ouch

Im not wonder this Jeevan lives his life to the tunes of Appa's only.Shocked

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -silentbang-

Naah I feel Swa's father in general is a very difficult person to please but surely he got impressed as someone in Delhi wants to learn from him. Adarsh did boost his egoLOLbut Adarsh was really really cheesyLOLthe way he literally sat in his feetsLOL
As you said the "bouys " association is really coolLOLbe it from Asad or Sinha boys. Finally these loote pitee ashiq are doing something.LOL
Bundelas association ..thanks for honor sweetieEmbarrassed.LOL

But I have one wish, let suhasini watch Adarsh's performance, poor lady will get a heart attackLOL

But on a serious note, now suhasini has promised Bundela's and on other side she knows about swa's engagement. She will not leave Adarsh alive when she will know the truthLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ur wish ..even i waiting to C her face ROFL no im waiting to C Suhasini-Manohor's face Shocked LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
The more I see of suhasini and manhohar, the more I dislike them. It is so disturbing to see them pushing this alliance with the bundela's to the point where they keep reassuring and apologizing. sorry but I don't want swadheenta as their bahu, she deserves better than these pretentious people 
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

this was a cute epi.
Loving the brother's bond and adarsh sinha's pagalpanti has reached a whole new levelLOL I love his fighting spirit.

this jeevan may be odd but he seems like a good guy, i don't mind him so far.

Haha his pagalpanti is fun to watch. He may look really hot in intense scenes but I missed this pagalpanti too. LOL
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

The more I see of suhasini and manhohar, the more I dislike them. It is so disturbing to see them pushing this alliance with the bundela's to the point where they keep reassuring and apologizing. sorry but I don't want swadheenta as their bahu, she deserves better than these pretentious people 

You can see the hypocrisy. Ahuja is their samdhi too but they never give so much respect to him, simply because Abhay got married to his daughter against their wishes. Dead

Chillichick

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onie...

It was actually a cute episode. LOL at how Adarsh sat down at appa's feet. "Nahi sir main yaha comfortable hoon" LOL ...And the very much united Sinha brothers is a treat to watch. Also Jaydev is very much tolerable when he is with his bros...And Asad our spirit animal it was great to him back in his chirpy self.

And Jaydev, "Tum 11.30 se leke 2.00 tak apni cabin se bahar nahi nikal na" ROFL

I want the CM report ready anyhow ROFL

Chillichick

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Nice Post Sadie
Very nice episode of today. 

But I really didnt like his Diologue"Hamesha peecha kerta rahunga", which looks bit cheap 

I think CVs should have taken more care of this Diologue, which doesnt suit to an IAS officer talking like that .
Better they should have given him "wont give up and will wait until you come back to me" kinda one.

Feeling better seeing Asad like on the roll. He rreally cheers up everyone's mood unless he is in his Ashique mood.

Felt happy too see Brothers bonding to support Adarsh, without giving a clue to their parents.

I know it will continue till Suha knows the truth of Adarsh.
Would like to see how Jaydev stands for his brother when they are going to confronting their parents for Adarsh's Love sake.

Seriously, Adarsh leaving no stone to impress this Appa. Seems like he mastered in how to impress and felt is it whether its his genuine respect or faking it for time being.Felt bit too much sitting on the floor to impress Appa? I know the Gilani might felt weird seeing him like that and sensed something what he is actually upto.

I dont know what Suhasini thinks/does when she learns what else has Adarsh done to impress this Appa.

My nine year old daughter eagerly waiting to see this Bharatnatyam drama between Jeevan and Adarsh. She couldnt stop laughing Jeevan doing BN yesterday. Me too felt him dancing like that is an insult to this Dance form. He should have practised much better ,way to show him the best student of a dance academy.

@bold - precisely why I did not like the proposal. It looked more like he was admitting his stalkerish tendencies. No girl will be flattered at such a dialogue. 
The Bharatnatyam will be fun to watch no doubt but the track makes no sense. Ek toh IAS officers dont have so much of free time and dusra I'm sure they will show Adarsh winning in the Jeevan Adarsh dance face off because of course Adarsh needs to win the Swadheenta ka swayamwar, they lose the charm of the show. 

Chillichick

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Yup...even I loved the whole scenario...i am enjoying this madness of Adarsh...
Cant wait to see howhe manages...

Go to top