Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

India-Forums

Sourabh - more to him than what meets the eye?

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Anyone else feels so? 

Clearly he's always had feelings for Kalyani. But ever since Ketki has confessed her feelings to him, he seems to be reciprocating them with the little touching & seeking her out. Instead of maintaining his distance, he's hanging out with her more than ever. And now as per the precap, he's confessing to Kalyani?

Also, Vikrant accused Sourabh of being the middlemen who made money out of Kalyani's salary. It's supposed to be 20% commission, but Kalyani has always been giving her manager30%. And when she questioned Sourabh about it, he became very unsettled & angry. Was it anger purely because she reduced him to someone doing business with her, or because she exposed him? Why his insistence of a manager for her, instead of just reading it for her free of cost or encouraging her to get educated at least in English?

I know he has always been there for the family & helped them out, but could this be because of his own selfish motives? I remember when he first bumped into Rajaram, his tone was slightly condescending but then that was immediately dismissed & overlooked because Rajaram changed the topic. And also, of course Rajaram's jovial nature which only saw the good in people.

Your thoughts?

Edited by prc_fan1 - 16 April 2016 at 11:32am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925VellaGirlmunnihyderabadChit15viji2111AV25croziaxxdevashree_hS.StephyMrDarcyfanvyoman-Swetha-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post to discuss  Sam, 
Firstly, that is very confusing .. I agree... he is being , touchy feely and jovial and smiling as if encouraging and giving positive response to Ketki's confession ... but at the same time he is confessing to Kalyani is precap ,. and trust me it's creepy... on two instances.. first thing two timing sisters and then second point .. harboring feelings for Kalyani, who is a friend's daughter,  since when she was a kid , which is again not going down well with me... for man of father's age to have feelings for a kid.. and if his feelings for kalyani are only after she grew up.. then it's purely physical beauty Ouch

Vikrant, being the most successful man in the industry .. would definitely know how the industry works and what these middlemen do and as per industry standards, as told by Vikrant.. it's 20% commission and not 30% ... but that topic when probed by Kalyani... he went defensive ... instead he ranted on Vikrant .. who told Kalyani how to do her work on her own and save the extra 20-30% . At this juncture,,, we could sense .. he is not all what he seems to be ...

From what I understand, he is a middleman, who works on identifying fresh talent ...and getting them work for commission .. which is fair enough .. as it's his living ..but the case with Gaekwad family is different, he was shown to be more of well wisher, more of their own person, a father figure, Raghuram's friend and never like a middleman..but still he took commission .. and now when the Kalyani is becoming successful and earning big, his commission would also go up .. but Vikrant's suggestion to Kalyani as no manager hits him, because he is losing a big commission .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25croziaxxdevashree_hS.StephyBinKuchKahe.MrDarcyfan-Swetha-

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Yes I am sure there is more to him. The 30% commission thing was a red herring. This means either he was getting 15% of the commission or he was getting 10% from the manager. He appointed the manager maybe for this reason, as he felt odd to tell Kalyani that he will now be taking a commission from her earnings as his fee.

The fact is, an agent is entitled to a fee for arranging jobs. But a talent like Kalyani needs the right guide to shine and make it big. She found that person in Vikrant Khanna, who wants to give her the chance to channel her talent in the right direction without the intervention of a third party! 

I also feel Sourabh has been flattered by Keteki's confession and attention and even maybe subconsciously encouraging it. It's clear that once he confesses to Kalyani she probably rejects him and he marries impressionable Keteki to get back at her. I think he will then do things to keep the sister's separated. It's clear he is a grey character and not totally as meets the eye!  

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 18 April 2016 at 12:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925munnihyderabadcroziaxxAV25devashree_hS.StephyBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
did you see how ketaki was siding on sohrab.
now he will make her believe his words only and poison her mind against kalyani also

Edited by priyatnl. - 17 April 2016 at 3:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925munnihyderabadcroziaxxAV25devashree_hBinKuchKahe.MrDarcyfan-Swetha-

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

From what I understand, he is a middleman, who works on identifying fresh talent ...and getting them work for commission .. which is fair enough .. as it's his living ..but the case with Gaekwad family is different, he was shown to be more of well wisher, more of their own person, a father figure, Raghuram's friend and never like a middleman..but still he took commission .. and now when the Kalyani is becoming successful and earning big, his commission would also go up .. but Vikrant's suggestion to Kalyani as no manager hits him, because he is losing a big commission .

I guess the red flag for me regarding Sohrabh was when he went behind Devika's back to get her child work in film. Yes, the family was in dire need of finances, but he was taking her child in an environment where she might not have been safe. And he wasnt always around to look after Kalyani on film sets.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadcroziaxxS.StephyMrDarcyfanBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Agree with all of you. Soharb will try his best to keep sisters away. I think he is using ketki as he looks revengeful and since ketki always saw him high n now has a soft corner too, so his motives will be easily achieved.
Marrying ketki obviously makes one to doubt him n his intentions. I always found him n his relationship with the sisters very mysterious. I mean in childhood they never address him as uncle or something like that even though he was their father's friend.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadcroziaxxdevashree_hS.Stephy-Swetha-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

I guess the red flag for me regarding Sohrabh was when he went behind Devika's back to get her child work in film. Yes, the family was in dire need of finances, but he was taking her child in an environment where she might not have been safe. And he wasnt always around to look after Kalyani on film sets.

that's truee Devu, even tho he was helping them financially ...taking a child to such places without permission was not right... but still at that time we didn't doubt him. but now his intentions are pushing all his past actions in the circle of suspicion 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

KaranSG_01 IF-Dazzler
KaranSG_01
KaranSG_01

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
There is surely more to Saurabh.I ot this feeling in the initial episodes of amrita where he was praising Kalyani's beauty.
Ketki is still a kid.And in her age its very common to get attracted to a person who has been the only man in her life.Her attraction,her actions it can be overlooked as silliness.But Saurabh is not a kid He should know that Ketki is his daughter's age.He should have explained things to her and start maintaining a distannce but he is doing the opposite.Infact he goes ahead to like and propose her sister.That's his friend's daughter.Fine he has helped them alot but that doesn't mean he forgets his age and starts harbouring feeling for the sisters.Thats such a cheap thing to do.And im sure that his character will have shades of grey in future and he is a major reason for problems between the sisters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunadevashree_h-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index