India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ishra love...Redefining PPBYHM

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I was writing comment in someone's post but while writing I realized that it deserves a seperate post as I want to emphasise on the off bit topic right now as we all even I also concerned about ruhaan Reformation to ruhi.but the idea of this topic came to mind so here it is but before the topic sorry for my explanation if anyone find it annoying. LOL

After seeing ISHITA plight over being away from RAMAN, I just want an emotional confrontation like before shanaya entry but this time much much more powerful N touching. I want RAMAN to make her understand that how much angry he will get N tell her bad word but not ever leave him like this.the emotional touch with a lil complainant N hurt will be worth to watch with the two most amazing actor our divan will rock it whenever the scene will come (if CV planning to give a good confrontation) I can just imagine them till then.
Tongue
The way DT potray ISHITA emotions is just mind blowing. I know people r lil angry on her being OK wid shagun as RAMAN wife.but I think she is right to feel like that as in these 7 years she always living in another hidden guilt of leaving her lil baby alone N without mother, she thinks till now her baby is living without a mother so after knowing that shagun (I don't know ,if suppose another new lady is shown Mrs bhalla I mean mu as Mrs bhalla,, what will be her reaction) is there for their baby N family she got some relief N that's why a moment of relief was there in her face but she suddenly longing for RAMAN his bitter word may keep her away but his love will never let her back off fully.she will take time first will refuse to confront RAMAN but these 7 years ki judai N pyar ko kab tak dono mu N anger N hurt ke wajah se hide kar payege,just a lil push not necessary from other a push from themselves will be enough N then they again fall in love N this time together N much more stronger then before.
ISHITA never showed her feelings openly it's her nature but this doesn't indicates that she loves children more than RAMAN (as people always complain this fact)coz if that is the case she definitely return home after at least one year or 2 for her baby sake but her not going back is indication of her love, her unwillingness to see hate in his eyes, she prefers to keep her love away from her if that they want.but still living with his love.
RAMAN is not showing his emotional side to anyone untill he is drunk .the love he got from ISHITA in those year still keep him going in these 7 years

Ps-just their 2.2 year ka sath aaj unhe 7 saal tak move on karne nahi de raha HAI Infact moveon ka khayal v nahi aata unhe,to YE 7 saal ki judaai wala MoHABBaTEin to aur naye itihaas rachaiyegi(will create new record) in love history.and their love THEIR MoHABBaTEin will increase moment by moment and will define "PAL PAL BADHEIN YE HAIN MoHABBaTEin"
Pps-jab se KP ne kkhh wala tweet kiya HAI whenever I listen any song of that movie I just imagine divan N ISHRA.
the sad version "Jane wafa hoke bekarar barso kiya maine intezar par tune ye sab na tab ye kaha ab jo kaha " was playing somewer N it put me in ishraland Embarrassed .
Just wishing CV will give really good script for their upcoming life after such a tragedic 7 years.

Edited by ishitaruhi - 16 April 2016 at 11:15am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoAhAnA390mukphucurepipeDivSoumyaMona--AngryBird-DipaliGishra_bestluvsnehaseshanSuryaIshraholicUmeraTariqjanani_divanmaduragymhasium_NINA_Mdwsttraveller_girlSri1091svati12-K.13-shivangi838ishra_JD_club

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Almost an hour of your post and no one bothered to comment?? Shocked

Khair! This is exactly my point! Madrasan loves her Ravan Kumar the most in this world. All his harsh words to one side; he's the one who filled her life with love and happiness and to then see hatred from that same man; it's broken her man!

They'll only grow stronger and seriously I WILL BE the HAPPIEST Big smile

I LOVE the love my babies share! It's passionate, fiery and just too sexy! They are life ... my babies!!!!! I love them ... I love them so much! Day Dreaming

Edited by Badtameez_Dil_1 - 16 April 2016 at 12:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girlishra_JD_club

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Ur post is jst amazing..
al points well put..
ishra r a couple who fight lyk hell n also love lyk hell..
dey r lifeless widout each othr..

raman had alrdy shown dat he misses ishita wid jst a bit... 
APNI BACHI KO KHO DIYA... APNI BIWI KO KHO DIYA...
WO TUM LOG KYA KEHTE HO... LOOSER.. LOOSER HU MAIN...
ISHITA... ISHITA,... KAHA CHAL GAYI !!

Dats enough to prove his love n longingness for his ISHITA...

N today ishita also proved.. she had again proved today..
previousy while mani's proposal.. LIFE PARTNER is RAMAN...
n today.. I MISSS U !!! CryDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvmaduragymhasium_NINA_Mdwst-K.13-shivangi838ishra_JD_club

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

Almost an hour of your post and no one bothered to comment?? Shocked

Khair! This is exactly my point! Madrasan loves her Ravan Kumar the most in this world. All his harsh words to one side; he's the one who filled her life with love and happiness and to then see hatred from that same man; it's broken her man!

They'll only grow stronger and seriously I WILL BE the HAPPIEST Big smile

I LOVE the love my babies share! It's passionate, fiery and just too sexy! They are life ... my babies!!!!! I love them ... I love them so much! Day Dreaming

Thanks for commenting [:)
ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Ur post is jst amazing..
al points well put..

n today.. I MISSS U !!!CryDay Dreaming

Thanks Tongue RAMAN pov was impactfull but wanted to see more but we won't get it now as face-off is near I think or may be we get his pov as he will sink in memory after seeing ISHITA.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-Sri1091svati12

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishitaruhi

Originally posted by swatica

Ur post is jst amazing..
al points well put..

n today.. I MISSS U !!!CryDay Dreaming

Thanks Tongue RAMAN pov was impactfull but wanted to see more but we won't get it now as face-off is near I think or may be we get his pov as he will sink in memory after seeing ISHITA.

his POV aftr face off..for sure..as her pov also came whn she saw shagun wid raman...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitaruhi-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumSri1091

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing post I totally agree with u this tym ishita took a decision as raman's wife not as mother of her children she failed as a mother but as a wife she won as she can't see hatred in her husband's eyes dat would be d end of her life as she said earlier
I too really want to see an emotional confrontation and closure to both their emotional trauma not only one both deserve dat he is living like a soulless body from 7 years she is also d same living in guilt I want them to complaint abt each other but atlast manofy each other
The confrontation scene will be a treat to watch of d diologues and scene would be written nicely because divan will nail emotional scenes I really hope to see an emotional confrontation instead of bull shit drama

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitaruhimaduragymhasiumUmeraTariq

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
amazing post dear ClapClapClapClapClapClap

give all the valid points clearly

love it so much dear

hope this time cvs doesn't disappoint the ishra/divan fans by unwanted drama

eagerly waiting for the ishra  face off dear  

i wish first ishra to be together then heal ruhi pain together dear ( it would be best )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitaruhi

Go to top