Kumkum Bhagya

CV's.. what's this..?

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Oh God cv's.. you r too smart and at the same time aakhri buddhu..LOL
okay.. my confusion is cleared.. Smile

i had confusion that if Pragya signed divorce paper as "Pragya Arora" then those paper will not be treated as valid because after marriage Pragya used to sign as "Pragya Abhishekh Mehra"..   So i knew it Pragya can claim as sign are not hers.. so divorce deed cancel..LOL

But..cv's know.. viewers smartness.. they want to make this divorce drama done.. so smartly they exchanged paper with signature as "Pragya Mehra"..ClapLOL 

cv's.. Jai ho..LOL

PS: thank you Ismustranger (dnt know your name).. yes you were right.. cv's exchanged divorce paper to hide their mistake..LOL

Edited by kulsum_5 - 16 April 2016 at 11:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitushi_Mitzchubbygirl

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

okay.. my confusion is cleared.. Smile

i had confusion that if Pragya signed divorce paper as "Pragya Arora" then those paper will not be treated as valid because after marriage Pragya used to sign as "Pragya Abhishekh Mehra"..   So i knew it Pragya can claim as sign are not hers.. so divorce deed cancel..LOL

But..cv's know.. viewers smartness.. they want to make this divorce drama done.. so smartly they exchanged paper with signature as "Pragya Mehra"..ClapLOL 

cv's.. Jai ho..LOL

PS: thank you Ismustranger (dnt know your name).. yes you were right.. cv's exchanged divorce paper to hide their mistake..LOL

Hello, I am Mili.

Did Abhi sign the papers too? I wasn't sure. Why do everybody think this is a done deal if he hasn't? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

okay.. my confusion is cleared..Smile

i had confusion that if Pragya signed divorce paper as "Pragya Arora" then those paper will not be treated as valid because after marriage Pragya used to sign as "Pragya Abhishekh Mehra".. So i knew it Pragya can claim as sign are not hers.. so divorce deed cancel..LOL

cv's.. Jai ho..LOL

thank you kulsum_5

Zaalima_5

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Yes did abhi signed the papers???

Zaalima_5

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I myself don't know how tanu and alia can go get two ppl divorced ...and abhi did not sign the papers when we saw it twice...so how can the lawyer say that the divorce can be done very soon...maybe the cv's might do a flip like they did with pragya arora and pragya mehra and next we see that abhi had signed the papers...seriously this divorce is not very interesting to me...what I like both days is tanu got it from Nikhil and from abhi...it did not affect her pea sized brain but it sure made me feel good..both men pulled the paper from behind her back...if this is abhi now imagine abhi when the truth is out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Abhi didn't sign the papers yet but Tanu can make Abhi sign those papers with her emotional drama.
Kulsum Clapfor finding

Zaalima_5

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@mili9 Hello MIli.. welcome.. i m kulsum..Smile
 No he didn't and i have added two pics.. in that no Abhi's sign.. yes taaliya need Abhi's sign as well to file case.. but let's wait till Monday.. still they have to show whether Abhi has signed it or not.. can't predict..Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top