Take A Bow..Eisha Singh. .You Nailed It..!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
What an amazing episode it was. Brilliant acting by MR and ES..!! Though plot was rushed yet I have to appreciate them specially Eisha.  The way she yelled on Raja and beat crap out of him with that bell. Superb. .!! Eisha has improved so much in past 8 months. .!! Keep it up .. !!
MR was as usual rocking even in collapsing scene after getting stabbed. .!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes MR rocked even in those 25 secs of collapsing...but a big round of applause for Eisha/ Dhani...that mandir scene where she was beating raja black and blue and the hospital scene where she was trying to console evryone saying that her husband is strong, nothing will happen to him, were rocking...

proper display of emotions by eisha...a standing ovation to this young actress👏👏..great job⭐️⭐️..

Hayee re mera Vipu, tu jaldi uth ja aur phatak se dhani ko ek chummi de de...we are waiting😳😳
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AkkiHP

What an amazing episode it was. Brilliant acting by MR and ES..!! Though plot was rushed yet I have to appreciate them specially Eisha.  The way she yelled on Raja and beat crap out of him with that bell. Superb. .!! Eisha has improved so much in past 8 months. .!! Keep it up .. !!

MR was as usual rocking even in collapsing scene after getting stabbed. .!!

Akash! Agree...!

Eisha Singh was really good today... That tinge bit of happiness you feel when you see the talent she has and the opportunity she has got so early in her career...

Like i have mentioned before, someone had their heart and mind in their right place while casting these two for Viplav and Dhani...

Dhani in Mandir and then in hospital with dadi shalu and kanak in today's episode will stay in my mindand am sure of other people for sometime even after the episode ends... 😊
Edited by StoriesDrama - 8 years ago
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

yes MR rocked even in those 25 secs of collapsing...but a big round of applause for Eisha/ Dhani...that mandir scene where she was beating raja black and blue and the hospital scene where she was trying to console evryone saying that her husband is strong, nothing will happen to him, were rocking...

proper display of emotions by eisha...a standing ovation to this young actress👏👏..great job⭐️⭐️..

Hayee re mera Vipu, tu jaldi uth ja aur phatak se dhani ko ek chummi de de...we are waiting😳😳

Same pinch...
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u
Eisha sigh rocks today
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akki just saw the last 10 mins in a hurry ... The Eisha bits.

Oh my u wanted to go and hug that girl Dhani . Why would anyone hate her so much .

Her beating Raja was poetic justice and the hospital when someone should be consoling her it's she who is standing tall .

I just need a break for her . For a brief period can the Tripathis go easy on her .

And please TRP Devies can you please bless this show. Ab to Viplav is in his death bed . ab jaan lekat rahogi Kya ?

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Oh my u wanted to go and hug that girl Dhani . Why would anyone hate her so much .

Her beating Raja was poetic justice and the hospital when someone should be consoling her it's she who is standing tall .

I just need a break for her . For a brief period can the Tripathis go easy on her .

And please TRP Devies can you please bless this show. Ab to Viplav is in his death bed . ab jaan lekat rahogi Kya ?

trp devis enjoy nothing other than nagmani and chandramani😡😡
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

trp devis enjoy nothing other than nagmani and chandramani😡😡

you missed one more mani

CHUDAILMANI😕😆
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

well said
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes akash.

Perfectly said ..

Eisha is good at intense emotions .  Way she took RA from temple to down with fullbruning sensation at heart (who spoiled her life - first husband , however the same person is spoiling infront of her ) . emotions picturised very well .

She turned today a perfect KAAALI MOTHER DURGA 👏👍🏼.

My heart wrenching for her , when she turns up,  inside , no one was not available . , way she  enacted the pain . very beautifulll

Hospital : Family member should console her , however here it is reverse role ]

she stood as  pillar ..  (A lioness of AN for ever - Proved )