Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Take A Bow..Eisha Singh. .You Nailed It..!!

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
What an amazing episode it was. Brilliant acting by MR and ES..!! Though plot was rushed yet I have to appreciate them specially Eisha.  The way she yelled on Raja and beat crap out of him with that bell. Superb. .!! Eisha has improved so much in past 8 months. .!! Keep it up .. !!
MR was as usual rocking even in collapsing scene after getting stabbed. .!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumamadhavibRajee1Subh123StoriesDramainsh0302sati65divra4anjaliiiiIlinMishfanpearl82Meenakshi-rgpremparbatsamanthanaTitli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
yes MR rocked even in those 25 secs of collapsing...but a big round of applause for Eisha/ Dhani...that mandir scene where she was beating raja black and blue and the hospital scene where she was trying to console evryone saying that her husband is strong, nothing will happen to him, were rocking...

proper display of emotions by eisha...a standing ovation to this young actressClapClap..great jobStarStar..

Hayee re mera Vipu, tu jaldi uth ja aur phatak se dhani ko ek chummi de de...we are waitingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Rajee1manjusudha999StoriesDramainsh0302sati65Ilinsamanthana

StoriesDrama Senior Member
StoriesDrama
StoriesDrama

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkkiHP

What an amazing episode it was. Brilliant acting by MR and ES..!! Though plot was rushed yet I have to appreciate them specially Eisha.  The way she yelled on Raja and beat crap out of him with that bell. Superb. .!! Eisha has improved so much in past 8 months. .!! Keep it up .. !!
MR was as usual rocking even in collapsing scene after getting stabbed. .!!

Akash! Agree...!

Eisha Singh was really good today... That tinge bit of happiness you feel when you see the talent she has and the opportunity she has got so early in her career...

Like i have mentioned before, someone had their heart and mind in their right place while casting these two for Viplav and Dhani...

Dhani in Mandir and then in hospital with dadi shalu and kanak in today's episode will stay in my mindand am sure of other people for sometime even after the episode ends... Smile

Edited by StoriesDrama - 16 April 2016 at 10:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Rajee1insh0302anjaliiiisamanthanaTitli_KK3148mehraan

StoriesDrama Senior Member
StoriesDrama
StoriesDrama

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

yes MR rocked even in those 25 secs of collapsing...but a big round of applause for Eisha/ Dhani...that mandir scene where she was beating raja black and blue and the hospital scene where she was trying to console evryone saying that her husband is strong, nothing will happen to him, were rocking...

proper display of emotions by eisha...a standing ovation to this young actressClapClap..great jobStarStar..

Hayee re mera Vipu, tu jaldi uth ja aur phatak se dhani ko ek chummi de de...we are waitingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Same pinch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaManisharathod1Titli_KK3148

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Agree with u
Eisha sigh rocks today

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Rajee1Titli_KK3148premparbatsamanthana

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Akki just saw the last 10 mins in a hurry ... The Eisha bits.

Oh my u wanted to go and hug that girl Dhani . Why would anyone hate her so much .

Her beating Raja was poetic justice and the hospital when someone should be consoling her it's she who is standing tall .

I just need a break for her . For a brief period can the Tripathis go easy on her .

And please TRP Devies can you please bless this show. Ab to Viplav is in his death bed . ab jaan lekat rahogi Kya ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1LorettaRajee1StoriesDramainsh0302anjaliiiiIlinTitli_KK3148samanthanaDolly-heartmehraanAkkiHP

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Oh my u wanted to go and hug that girl Dhani . Why would anyone hate her so much .

Her beating Raja was poetic justice and the hospital when someone should be consoling her it's she who is standing tall .

I just need a break for her . For a brief period can the Tripathis go easy on her .

And please TRP Devies can you please bless this show. Ab to Viplav is in his death bed . ab jaan lekat rahogi Kya ?

trp devis enjoy nothing other than nagmani and chandramaniAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Rajee1manjusudha999Ilinpremparbatsamanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by premparbat

trp devis enjoy nothing other than nagmani and chandramaniAngryAngry

you missed one more mani

CHUDAILMANIConfusedOuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999Rajee1Titli_KK3148

Go to top