Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

~ TS : Heartbeats! last part pg-4 updated! ~ (Page 4)

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Badi Amma's blood group has matched with that of Viplav. There was a rush infront of the OT. 
KT had tried to stop them from donating, but DT allowed them saying that as a mother KT should think about her child now, who may fall into the darkness if not given blood soon. And then KT will be the one to be blamed.He asked her to stand in a corner withher mouth shut. She moved back throwing a glance at Dhaani.

Dhaani prayed to God in a nearby mandir. She wiped her uncontrollable tears. 
How can I become weak, Viplav was always there for me.  He needs me now and i should be with him as his courage.  He will fight back for me...because he knows his life is not in control of him now. His life is mine, his heartbeats, his breaths are mine like mine is his and i wont let anyone not even him to take it away. She got some sindoor kept infront of the god, and put it on her head, taking Viplav's name remembering his touch. 
She folded her hands, u r my only hope now, agar Vip nahin toh Dhaani v nahin. Viplav hai toh Dhaani hai.

Badi Amma came to the OT and stood near Dulari. Hers was a perfect  match and she asked the doctors to make more if they want. They all had tears. No one spoke. The doctors and some nurses entered the OT. Doctor had informed that he will be kept under observation, 24 hrs are critical for him.
Memories rushed through everyone's thoughts. KT was sitting on the floor, head down, knees folded and crying.

Dhaani had came in slowly. She moved to the door not stopped by anyone and looked at her love...at herself  through the small glass. She felt like she was lying there on the bed. It was not Vip but her. Shalu kept her hand on Dhaani's shoulder, a silent Bhabi escaped her mouth as she cried. Why are u crying, nothing will happen to him. He will come running now. He can't see me like this. He has promised me no pain, and i have promised him love. My love will bring him back.

12 hrs had passed. Viplav was in a better condition now, the doctor had saved, DT was taken back home as he had fallen ill. KT stayed back with Shalu. Dulari sat on the bench staring at Dhaani...she had not moved from infront of the door.

The doctor came out and informed only one can go to meet him now. He handed Dhaani a paper and asked to get the medicines. Dhaani opned the door but KT closed it. She asked her to get the medicines, "Viplav se milne hum pehle jayenge, u go and bring medicines. Sahi dawayi lana. kuch ulta sidha nahin."

Dhaani looked through the glass, her heart ached, yearned to see him, touch his hands. But KT was his mother afterall. KT loved her son. She nodded, moved back looking through the glass. Just as she turned the hospital door opened and she heard the nurse calling Dhaani kaun hai yahan!!, she turned to look at what happened.The patient has gained consciousness, the other nurse ran to call the doctor. She saw through the gap, Vip was breathing really fast, his heartbeat was probably increasing, he was calling for her. Though it was slow...she could hear him, his heartbeats...could sense his breaths.

She rushed in, the nurse took the prescription and gave it to KT and asked her to get them soon. KT fumed, looked at the closed door and went to get the medicines. 

Viplav opened his eyes slowly, Dhaani escaped from his mouth. his heartbeats increased and he could breath now. The pain had lessened and now he couldn't even feel it as Dhaani kept her hand on his bare chest. A tear from her eyes fell on his forehead. They silently shared a thousand words.  She ran her hands on his bandaged wounds healing it. Viplav smiled looking at her. "Are u mad? Why did u do this to me? Why did u come in between?" Viplav just stared at her, the pain that he had gone through has vanished. It was a nightmare. He was not afraid of dying, he was afraid of not being able to touch her, see her or feel her again. 

She shouted "Do u even care for yourself, your life? " He smiled again, and  moved his lips with much difficulty, the words came out slowly through the oxy mask, "you are my life Dhaani, I was just saving myself"

Tears escaped her eyes, " And i was in pain, lying on the bed here fighting for life. You are my life viplav " She leaned and kissed him on his forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. finally i finished one of my writing.LOL Bas like mat karo yaar! reply v karo so that i knw if u like it or not! tell me if u like it. all positive nd negative comments r welcomed.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST

Edited by Spreeti98 - 17 April 2016 at 7:14am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaManisharathod1sham24anisa79adhiabhirevathirkcustodian75samanthanaTitli_KK3148NusiSgDolly-heartmehraan

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
pretu mein zada kuch nahi bolungi...tu bas yeh jhappi le HugHug..
aur zada nautanki mat karAngryAngry...kisna keha yeh achcha nahi haiAngry...uska naam bata mujhe...Evil Smile

bohot achcha thaThumbs Up...aur yeh bada common baat hai ke only one person can meet the patient aur heroine ko dekhke hero ekdam fit ho jata haiLOLLOL...hum dono soul sis hai yaar...LOLLOL..
sahi mein achchi likhi tune...aur bhi likhna haan...our forum lacks stories...hansa wrote a few and also Ksfandhi...uske baad i joined them...tu bhi likhna suru kar de hum logon ke saath sath aur haan episode dekhna ajka...achcha hi hogaBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg.Preetii.

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Preeti...beautiful post indeed...ClapClapClap
Can feel dhaani n viplavs pain thru ur writing...ClapClap
Glad dey r together again.  
Please keep writing...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Preetii.

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Like to have these scenes in todays episode. But no hope from cvs. Very nice preeti.

.Preetii.

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Very nice spreetiii Big smileHugaccha likhti hai...aur bhi likho LOL realistic hai tera...thank you for not givving us excessive rona dhona LOL Keep writing Big smile

.Preetii.

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Preeti . one must have to say. Ur dialogues betwn vipu n dhaani took me to imagination world 
 Keep writing haClapClapStar

.Preetii.

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Hey pree sorry for being late . just read your two shot in one shot. 
And My My you can write girl . 
and i read somewhere you said you dont like romance ????? Your second part is epitome of romances. The highest form . 
oh its fulfilling to read about vidha in such a way , 

Thanks dear friend. And Keep writing. 

.Preetii.

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

pretu mein zada kuch nahi bolungi...tu bas yeh jhappi le HugHug..
aur zada nautanki mat karAngryAngry...kisna keha yeh achcha nahi haiAngry...uska naam bata mujhe...Evil Smile

bohot achcha thaThumbs Up...aur yeh bada common baat hai ke only one person can meet the patient aur heroine ko dekhke hero ekdam fit ho jata haiLOLLOL...hum dono soul sis hai yaar...LOLLOL..
sahi mein achchi likhi tune...aur bhi likhna haan...our forum lacks stories...hansa wrote a few and also Ksfandhi...uske baad i joined them...tu bhi likhna suru kar de hum logon ke saath sath aur haan episode dekhna ajka...achcha hi hogaBig smileBig smile

tu iss comment k liye ye le...Hug kisine nhin kaha...i thought kya pata...koi post dekh k gussa ho jaye..LOL
Haan heroine hero ka medicine packet hoti hai..she has a magic hand...ek baar haath ghumati hai..and hero is all fine..jingalala...LOLLOL soul sis toh hai..bt abhi kyun boli yeh?!LOL Mein beech beech mein OS post karungi if i get anything in my head..FF aur SS nhin hoga..ek baar try ki thi..yaad hai na uska kya hua..LOLLOL Ek kaam karein? Lets write a combined OS...hum donon discuss karke ek post banayenge!!LOL

Go to top