India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

~ TS : Heartbeats! last part pg-4 updated! ~

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged

The hospital door was closed. The red light on top of the door of the OT was switched on. The doctors had get set to work, huge cotton balls were thrown in a tray, soaked in blood. On the bed was lying Viplav, taking long breaths. 

Outside the dangerously silent OT, there was chaos. The world from which Vip had saved his Dhaani was pouncing on her. Dhaani was dragged by KT from her hair, "you were always a bad omen, always prove to be bad for the family." Dhaani stood there motionless. She was tired, her eyes had gone dry, she couldn't cry...she kind of blamed herself for what happened. 

Shalu was crying at a corner and DT didn't move his face away from the door. Dadi looked at Dhaani, helpless. She couldn't do much, her DIL was more stronger both in words and actions. 

Dhaani didn't feel anything. All the moments rushed through her mind, Raja came to hit her but Vip got hurt..because of her. 

The OT opened, doctor came out. Dhaani tried to look inside,she could see him, lying on the bed, so much of blood...the door closed slowly as she moved forward. A tear dropped from her eyes.

KT and others rushed to the doctor. "He needs blood. He has lost much of it...and has some internal injuries...we need it ASAP...we don't have it in hospital...A-ve it is..!! We will see if we can arrange. DTji we try too...please be quick.." He went away.

Dhaani moved towards the door. she wanted to peep in, to see him again. KT dragged her from back. " yeh sindoor...why have u put it? Its because of this that Vip is in such a terrible condition. i will erase it." Dhaani looked at her, she couldn't believe that she was the one to hit RA but suddenly she went so weak, so helpless now, after seeing Viplav like this. He was his strength, his courage. But isn't KT right?! she thought. Afterall this all happened because of her.

DT made some calls. Its not a big thing for me..he thought...i will get the whole benaras to donate blood for my Vipu..kuch nhin hoga usse..! He cried badly.  He had lost his son but wasn't so broken then like he was now.

KT put her hand on Dhaani's forehead and rubbed it. Dhaani fell on the floor, as KT left hold on her. It was like she was standing on KT's support.

Dhaani looked down, remembered about vidhwa yog, how Vip had not agreed to believe it, got flashbacks about her marriage and how RA hit him.
"He needs blood, the doctor has said" Dhaani wiped her tears. " I can't sit like this and cry. He would not have if he was in place. I will do what i can" She ran away from there.

KT thanked God silently and said to Dadi "dekhna ab hamare bete ko kuch nhin hoga...kuch nhin hoga usse"

The ashram door opened, Dulari and sita maayi were sitting there. Dhaani ran to Dulari and cried hugging her. She explained them about what had happened.

Everyone had come to console her, and were praying for Vip. The old ladies stayed back...Badi amma, RL, Dulari went with Dhaani. Vip had done so much for them. Its time they try to do for something.

P.S.-- Ik it was more about Dhaani than Vidha..LOL just tried the hospital track. TBH m nt a good writer, but wanted to write something!! the next time i write something i will try to bring out something better. Tolerate this for the time being. Do reply! all negative and positive views welcomed!WinkLOL i hope u like the next part..!! will write it only if u ppl want me 2..!ConfusedLOL

P.P.S.-- and TS means two shot right?!Confused

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Spreeti98 - 17 April 2016 at 5:04am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaManisharathod1anisa79StoriesDramaMibenijaadhiabhirevathirkcustodian75pearl82simpleAnnaTitli_KK3148sura123samanthanaNusiSgpearl100Dolly-heartmehraan

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Sprrettii amma agayi ts leke LOLHug ruko mai padhti huLOL haan two shot hai twenty shot nahi LOL

Edited by pearl100 - 16 April 2016 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenija.Preetii.

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Wow Preeti

Good Going ...   It is best than orginal track ..   Keep writing . Loved your finishing touch about ashram and KT action towards Dhaani sindhooor .. 

Keep Writing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Mibenija.Preetii.

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Sprrettii amma agayi ts leke LOLHug ruko mai padhti huLOL haan two shot hai twenty shot nahi LOL

lol..ok..!! jaldi padhke reply kar!Hug
and thank god TS means two shots!LOL
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Wow Preeti

Good Going ...   It is best than orginal track ..   Keep writing . Loved your finishing touch about ashram and KT action towards Dhaani sindhooor .. 

Keep Writing

Thanks Sam!Big smile

Glad that u liked it..!  I thought ki let Ashram ppl do something this time!LOL 
Heard that original track was rushed...so m just a bit more than slow!LOL

Edited by Spreeti98 - 16 April 2016 at 10:46am
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Achha hai boss badhiya Thumbs Up Big smile likho likho ...very nice yaar...dhani ko strong banado plz LOL no meek dhani...very well written dear. Do continueBig smile thanks to 2days epi you wrote LOL

samanthana.Preetii.

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Super one preeti. Keep writing .very nice and interesting.Thumbs Up

samanthana.Preetii.

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
meri PretuHug...achcha likha hai...ClapClap...may be tomorrow we will see something like this between Dhani and her choti malkin/maajhi before she goes to pray in mandir...
episode dekhe bina tune likh diya?Shocked...BTW pretu tu abhi dekh sakti hai episodes...zada romance bhi nahi hai..and everything is properly shown...u can catch up today's episode online if u get time, especially the 3rd part...woh download karke dekh lenaSmileSmile

samanthana.Preetii.

Go to top