Ishq ka Rang Safed

Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had !!! - Page 3

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Ratna 

Thank you for reading and sharing your view 😃...that is soo true..we mostly run behind what we don't have rather than giving value to what we have with us at present...For a second I felt kanak is going to be grateful to dhani but no people like kanak never change.

Dhani does indeed have a pure heart, and her ability to forgive people easily is no easy job...the way kanak has treated her so far people definitely don't feel like forgiving nor forgetting...her hatred for dhani is deeper thereby she cannot see anything beyond this at all. Till then take care. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Commendable title yaarrr!!!!!well said...
Wonderful post...👏👏
Thank you so much...for giving us such beautiful posts...
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Revathi 😃 it's pleasure dear 😃 Ty for reading and commenting 😃
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Swathi...Jaana sorry forgot it n now I remembered it...
Often in our busy lifes,we take things,relationships for granted,we dont value or appreciate until we loose them or close of having it...Time,moments  spent with them is to be treasured n u never know when we are deprived of this happiness...one more thing we should appreciate what Almighty has given to us cos they are others who maybe deprived of love,relationships,basic necessities in life n always thank that  whatever we have less or more we areindeed  blessed ...

Wonderful take Yaara..!!lovely reading how u sumup the thoughts with our characters n make it more real n profound...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey mehr 😆 no problem at all...thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts...agree with everything you say ...that is so true there may be underprivileged people who might be struggling for the basic needs day today...looking at them we must be grateful to God for what we have ..be it food, clothes, or shelter...in case we are in position to help them out we should consider lucky enough t o help them..til then take care dear.😃
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People do think what they have is forever unless and until they lose them. In case if we get a second chance are very lucky enough we should appreciate what we have. We must be grateful before we lose what we have been blessed with...
👏 I love ur thoughts dear.I am so sorry for reading them so late.

Tum kitna sochti rehti ho dear. 😆 aur sochti raho Cz we all love it.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Dr Joy 😃 thanks for reading dear ...haan vokay sochungi 😆 title thought of the day hai  thoda lambaa khencha padta hai topic ko  😆...till then take care.No pblm about the delay at all. Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago