Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had !!! (Page 3)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Nuss Big smile thank you for reading and commenting dear...yes for me she need not tolerate their crap anymore...they never learn these tripathis...achaiyi karna ek baat hai zulm sehna aur ek baat ...yea she needs to face them than succumb again ...may be she can stay at ashram for few days ...we know pretty well how they are going to treat her esp kanak and her nautank.

There is noway she is safe there...she will visit hosp every day and look after him and show her rights as a wife...i'm fed up of this self blame its not the right time to do that and baad mai jitna karna hai dekhenge ...some times people are soo damn hard to tolerate Ouch...dadi bhi kuch nahi kar sakti hai dekha na aap ne. She needs to point out y blame me when none bothered to listen to me when i was screaming of raja's truth ??

Edited by pearl100 - 16 April 2016 at 2:58pm

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Habeebti will comment tomorrow!!!Gnte
Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Such a well written post. 
The title speaks loud & clear...
Some people never change, here KT  & DT-- have taken Dhani for granted & look for any & every opportunity to blame her . She is a meek lamb to them.
And now  with what happened to VIP, who else is the reason  but her???
They are too blinded by their ego to appreciate Dhani for who she really is?
Infact they never will. They are too shallow humans.

And then there is Shalu, who is blinded by her so called love towards Ra, she cannot see past that.
But there is some hope for her to change.

So for now Dhani has no one but herself to rely on. Hopefully she comes  out even stronger than before & hoping 
 her husband will be back very  soon to hold her hand to love & treasure her  the most in the world.
She deserves that.

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Swathi.

Your title itself was very deep till I read its content . As usual you have highlighted a very important aspect of our lives which we at times in our ego forget to acknowledge . To show gratitude for what we have and be thankful for it.  We often spend so much time on what we don't have.

DT , KT , Shallu are fictitious characters hence a lot o liberty is taken in their sketches and portrayals. 

For some reason , maybe the mother in me , expected Kanak to go easy on Dhani . Not only did Dhani demonstrate that she loves Viplav but stood in front of the crowd to save him . The women who according to KT has trapped her son using her beauty . Indeed its her beauty of her heart and soul that has caught his eye  . her selfless love for others and her ability to forgive. Kanak does not recognize such trait how will she even acknowledge those. In her ego and ignorance she will continue to disregard her virtues. Kanak forever will be ungrateful.

Shallu. A softer target who really does not have a mind of her own. She aims to please and is under such influence of her mother . She did thank her brother today . I'd like her to do the same for her SIL and standup for her.  Alas Shallu needs to find her own feet before she can support anyone else.

DT the master manipulator. His regret in life may only come when his own grandson walks out on him knowing what type of person his garndad is . Only then maybe DT will be grateful of the life and people in it .

Well done Swaithi ...great topics everyday.

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Hello Mishfan Big smile...thank your for reading and sharing you views...Yes people like DT and KT who have excessive greed for money and power can never look at good in others nor can they appreciate them. There were times when dhani saved DT, viplav, and now shalu but all in return she gets humiliation.

Shalu is able to the reality grounds now and mostly will be grateful to dhani...and yes dhani has slowly and steadily emerged stronger thanks to viplav's influence. Till then take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfan

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Hello Ratna 

Thank you for reading and sharing your view Big smile...that is soo true..we mostly run behind what we don't have rather than giving value to what we have with us at present...For a second I felt kanak is going to be grateful to dhani but no people like kanak never change.

Dhani does indeed have a pure heart, and her ability to forgive people easily is no easy job...the way kanak has treated her so far people definitely don't feel like forgiving nor forgetting...her hatred for dhani is deeper thereby she cannot see anything beyond this at all. Till then take care. 

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Commendable title yaarrr!!!!!well said...
Wonderful post...ClapClap
Thank you so much...for giving us such beautiful posts...
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hello Revathi Big smile it's pleasure dear Big smile Ty for reading and commenting Big smile

Go to top