Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had !!! (Page 2)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Excellent post Swati..'

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hello Nandy Big smile thank you soo much for reading and commenting dear...yes today viplav's value for dhani made me feel how much does this guy appreciate each and every small quality of hers while others never once cared for what all she had go through just to save shalu's life even after the truth came out.

Once a precious thing is lost then it's lost...we only end up regretting that is all...if we do get second chance we must know and appreciate its value wholeheartedly.

Edited by pearl100 - 16 April 2016 at 12:00pm
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thank you samantha for reading and commenting Big smile
nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hello Nandy Big smile thank you soo much for reading and commenting dear...yes today viplav's value for dhani made me feel how much does this guy appreciate each and every small quality of hers while others never once cared for what all she had go through just to save shalu's life even after the truth came out.

Once a precious thing is lost then it's lost...we only end up regretting that is all...if we do get second chance we must know and appreciate its value wholeheartedly.
Actually i have to thank you dear for making daily simply superb posts wat ur writing with Connectivity gr8. Clap
I love this forum becoz of Members Unique qualities!!
So many here i know whom am pointing OUT!
& Pleaseeezzz dont thank to me hereafter!
Its my kind request to you.
Keep posting, these are all valuable life lessons!

And am not a writer, so im just replying.Smile
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Vokay Nandy we all get to learn these lessons through this show dear that is the specialty of it ...and through different members i had to think from a different perspective that's the best part...people are so talented here we get to meet all of them in one platform Big smile True every person we meet teaches something or the other ...may be the lesson learnt be small or huge but they do contribute something worthwhile.
nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thank u Swati.. Waiting for more posts!!
But as u pplz r good in writing and its lengthy nearly a page think so i will take time to read & to reply also.Wink

Good night sweet dreams.
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Nandy and sweet dreams Big smile vokay no problem !!!
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Swatiii wow superb post once again my dear frnd..Embarrassed loved ur points bt my concern is y wud Dhani need to tolerate all this crap.. y she has to take all the bkame.. these arrogant ppl who are blaming her has actually plotted everything against her.. don't u think her innocence n blind faith over these so called new family is strengthening these devils even more..Confused wat if Viplov don't get his consciousness for 15-20 days which normally happens then do u think Dhani should tolerate all these crap. ???.Confused yehi seekhaya hai kia use Viplov ne...?!?!Ouch she need to raise her voive n need to show them the mirror..Confused may b its not the right time bt idk then wat she should do...?? Bt these crap n Tripathis crocodile tears is getting on my nerves...Angry

Go to top