Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had !!!

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged

In our lives its very easy to take things for granted. We are so used to things or people around us that we either forget or never learn to value it. When one loses it, one has to change their routine that is when one misses what one had before. Life is totally unpredictable.

People do think what they have is forever unless and until they lose them. In case if we get a second chance are very lucky enough we should appreciate what we have. We must be grateful before we lose what we have been blessed with.

One may delay to show appreciation but time will not...time waits for none. Whatever we take it for granted will be eventually taken away...then we end up missing the most what we least appreciated. There is a saying a moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.

There are some people in this world who are willing to go through any lengths to make you happy. The least minimum thing we can do appreciate them for who they are and what they do for us...When they do small things for us just to keep us happy why should we fail to appreciate them.

The human nature deeply craves for appreciation...the moments might pass and if it's too late in case we will truly wish we had treasured more.

People might forget what you say but they won't forget how you make them feel. It simply doesn't matter what one does for another human is small or big  what is significant is whether they are appreciated or not...the moment they feel enough is enough then the things which they used to do for you will be will no longer be done anymore.

Dhani has done so much for the tripathi's saved shalu's yet not a single word of gratitude from them...instead she gets blames for raja's deeds...how come she is responsible for raja's stabbing of viplav?? When she was there protecting viplav from the mad crowd how come no one noticed what could have happened had she not indulged in that matter??

It's not dhani's duty to continuously warn shalu regarding raja yet out of good will she chose to do so...if she had enough she could have left the matter in shalu's fate as DT pointed it out...but she never wanted shalu's life to be ruined permanently.

Her own family ie her dada went ahead to spoil her life and here comes an outsider who risked her life her honor to save her...yet in the end she is blamed.

Shalu is indeed lucky to have dhani and viplav in her life and life has given her a second chance so she must value everything and every well wisher of her. Let her learn her lesson and show gratitude...the bad things which happened in her life will open her eyes for the good things which she couldn't pay attention to before.

Do share your views.Smile

Edited by pearl100 - 16 April 2016 at 11:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaMibenijaIlinnandyy55Mishfanpearl82premparbatsamanthanaNusiSg

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Wonderful post.
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thank you sati for reading and commenting dear Big smile
pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
beautifully written swathi...shalu should be loyal to vidha till the end of her life Clap Clap
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey Pearl Big smile thank you for reading and commenting...yes she should be eternally grateful to viplav and dhani...aaj thank you bhi nahi boli dhani ko baad mai i want to see her rectify her mistakes and we all want an apology as well.LOL
Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I still have to read the post, but just commenting for the title.
WOW such a good title & so true.
I think of  it many a times,  specially when I hear people losing their loved ones.
In this present age of  immense pressures, Somehow we all forget to slow down , appreciate & treasure what we have. 

Will come back to comment more after I read the post.
Your thoughts of the day are so well thought of
Thank you !

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Swati!! For this Wonderful post!!
Title Very AptClap

Ur take on life & connected with IKRS great.

First 3 paras last lines were written need to be underlined.

Very well said sometimes life will give us peoples we wont find their real value.

True true true!!!

Going to read once again..
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hello MIshfan... yes it is true the speed in which we carry on in our lives we do tend to forget small things appreciate them for things don't remain the same and change is constant. 

Go to top