Gangaa

games award vote (Page 2)

wayback IF-Dazzler
wayback
wayback

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
1 what s do you likes in sagar
Everything... :)..
Not considering current track.. He is just the kind of guy I wanted to see as a lead..
His smile, his personality everything..

2 what s do u hates in sagar?
Hate I don't hate anything in him...:)
Sorry..
If you say dislike then I would say his impulsive nature
3 what s do u loves in gangaa?
Her honesty
4 who the best sagar or gangaa?

For me it will always be Sagar .. No matter what he did now.. We often neglect what good a person have done considering one mistake... But for me he is a person and is bound to do mistake.. So I will definitely not forgot what he is done till date...
5 who the most egoist character in the show?

I think it is Ganga
6 will can arrogance ruin the love?

No they can't.. They also want TRPs... But they have a bit damaged Saga...
7who the most angry character in the show

As per now it is Sagar.. But for only one track.. As earlier Sagar was so chilled out kind of person... Cvs have so changed his character just for the current track...

8 what s do u hates in gangaa?

Her egoistic and some what self centred attitude

Edited by wayback - 17 April 2016 at 5:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19saga

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged

I like everything about him but his smile is symbolicBig smilebut yeah I cannot deny that he has a great personality 
Dunno much about vishal but in Safar, I actually hate his anger, it is due to his anger,every thing spoils, without thinking he takes such dratatistics steps that not only ruins his own life but also put others in pathetic situation...
I love ,how she worships her father, Iove how she prefers her self respect but this self-respect actually ruins everything, I love her hair, I love how she praises her Babu, I love how she controls everything, I love the way she answers back to ammaji when she says something wrong about her, I actuall ,have learnt so much from gangaa, I love ,how she cares for everyone, I love how she controls her anger , I love ,how she always supports truth..
For me both are best cz both are the leads, both are same..both are best in their own places..
In my opinion, both are egiostic ,for them ,it's their ego that is important for them, and that ego spoils everything..if gangaa says something bad to sagar ,then because of his ego instead of controling his anger he too starts fighting and same the case with gangaa, and this is their ego that has spoilt their love..
No, not necessary, if we love someone truly, no matter what ,we love them unconditionally.arroagnace is the most pathetic side of person that spoils everything but if love is true then it does not let arrogance to get over itself...
Obv sagar
I hate how she always acts stubborn just bcz of her self respect, how she leaves people just bcz of her self respect and arrogance..she even left her love just bcz of her self respect and ego...she sometimes crosses her limits just bcz of her ego
So yeah I hate her ego, stubbornness, arrogance ,and hadd se zyada self respect

Edited by Mifra_14 - 17 April 2016 at 5:29am

jacina19saga

Bridget24 Groupbie
Bridget24
Bridget24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
1/ What do you like in Sagar? His Smile
2/What do you hate in Sagar? His Tantrums and whining when things doesn't go his way.

3/ What do you like about Ganga? Her self respect ( as an orphan, it is the only thing she can call her own) but sometimes she used it as a self defense.

4/ Who is the best Sagar or Ganga? Both (But Vishal is a better actor)

5/ Who is the most egoist character in the show? It is very close but Sagar won. He got upset over a conversation he over heard between the woman he loves and his father. instead of asking her what she meant?? he want off and married another woman and destroyed all their happiness and then blame everyone but himself!!!

6/ Can arrogance ruin the love? Yes

7/ Who is the most angry character? Sager

8/ What do you hate about Ganga? She doesn't know when to shut up and just say THANK YOU or just walk away.

Edited by Bridget24 - 17 April 2016 at 10:30am

jacina19saga

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
RES
Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I like everything about Sagar  whether  it is his passion,his love for Gangaa & his family or his madness to get his love back I love every shade of him.i love how he stood against the so called rules of the society.
i don't hate anything about Sagar till now.
Her strong personality.she is not a typical daily shop heroine.she knows to fight for her rights.i like her smile,her long hair & her lips.
SaGa is the best together.
i think Gangaa.
no nt at all.when true love is there nothing can ruin the love.
as for the  current track it's Sagar.bt we know he is a very chilled type of guy & will remain cool after this track.
her ego & over self respect.

jacina19saga

Gazal.13 Groupbie
Gazal.13
Gazal.13

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
1.i like his personality Heart
2.till now nothing...would love to see more shades of him coming up
3.her self confidence,truthfulness,undying spirit,it's good to see a girl escaping from the bonds of the old religions,customs,rituals and breaking free
4.actually none of them...I feel that they are the best only together as Gangaa is nothing without sagar and so is he nothing without her
5.maybe Gangaa...because her self respect sometimes turns into ego when she speaks to sagar...
6.its already done because of their egoistic behaviour they r already separated...
7.sagar...he is the most angry person in the show...he just can't control his anger he is just too possessive at times...
8.i don't hate anything about her...but ek ce even she is a human she goes make mistakes which is common...

Go to top