Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The Divine Justice : Kunj & Yuvi (Page 3)

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lips88

Hi,
you are absolutely right.. so much of negativity is there in the TEI forum right now..guys we can hv so much of complains in each n every track..and this is just the first day of the track..let it first unfold..TEI CV's are the only CV's which genuinely listens to fans demand..devika track noone liked thats why they wrapped it up first..now TASHAN will be between the trio..and guys yuvi is integral part of the story..he is there to stay..yeah i agree that they should hv given twinj some more time before this track..but guys its IPL time..for TRPs, CV's hv to bring drama..and i personally feel this is a good track..talking about logic..well dont search for logic in hindi serials..coz then u cant enjoy..just enjoy the track yaar..m sure CV's hv thought about it in a good way..and we will surely see good twinj scenes also..twinkle may think to sacrifice for kunj if yuvi strikes a deal..but kunj will never allow her to do so..twinj are inseparable..

this track will be enjoyable..i liked the last 2 episodes also..zara sa jhoom lu sequence was yesterday badly edited..but today it was good..i loved yesterday's and today's episode..loved their concerns for one another..

guys i m silent reader..but today i made this post coz of all the negativity that is going around the tracks..guys trust me TEI is only good show running now in indian TV..all others r crap..utter crap..here atleast CV's consider fans demand a lot..

so just chill guyss and let the track unfolds first..till then enjoy twinj scenes..m sure it would be intense in the coming episodes..just imagine if twinkle thinks of sacrificing for kunj and when kunj will come to know about all these how much angst he will show towards twinky..m sure consumation will be after this track and it would be magical..

guys give the CV's some time..its our TEI..we cant be so negative about it..for TRP's some illogical stuffs we hv to tolerate but in this track the end result will be good m sure of that..

having said that CV's know that TWINJ r the endgame..they will not think of separating them..

so just relax and enjoy the show guyss..pls its a humble request..

ery well said. welcome to forum and enjoy

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@Vimal Bhai, I am getting your point, and your point is valid I admit but its not about only Yuvi, its about Zain also, Zain is very very popular as Yuvi, he is portraying Yuvi perfectly & you know Zee TV is baised towards their Negative leads of EVERY show Tashan is not an exception so, IF you are expecting LEAVE or SOLID BREAK from Yuvi tho you are bound to get disappoint

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Kunj may not be sick, it might be Yuvi's plan lol
Nice post Arpi
THAT Would be just PERFECT, Drama bhi n Logic bhi I so badly want this to happen...CVs sun rahe ho naaa plz plz listen this... Big smile
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

@Vimal Bhai, I am getting your point, and your point is valid I admit but its not about only Yuvi, its about Zain also, Zain is very very popular as Yuvi, he is portraying Yuvi perfectly & you know Zee TV is baised towards their Negative leads of EVERY show Tashan is not an exception so, IF you are expecting LEAVE or SOLID BREAK from Yuvi tho you are bound to get disappoint

Then It's better for me to take break from TEI again.Because I can't handle too much negativity.Also see villain roam freely.

Now a days there r some rare shows in TV without vamps n villans.Which have good content.I will watch that show.Which does not give me any tension.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 17 April 2016 at 5:18am
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@Vimal Bhai LOL Do whatever gives you happiness, we watch TV for entertainment there is no need to watch something which gives tension or stress, life mein problems ki kami thodi hai...But I would suggest you to watch only TwiNj scenes, entertainment pakka Big smile Waise sometimes I ask myself why the hell I fall in love with Zee leads every time? Itne channels hai why always Zee? This particular channel is... Angry Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

@Vimal Bhai LOL Do whatever gives you happiness, we watch TV for entertainment there is no need to watch something which gives tension or stress, life mein problems ki kami thodi hai...But I would suggest you to watch only TwiNj scenes, entertainment pakka Big smile Waise sometimes I ask myself why the hell I fall in love with Zee leads every time? Itne channels hai why always Zee? This particular channel is... Angry Sleepy

Thank god I found some other new shows .I am loving some new jodi's also.I will stick to that shows.Till now there is no vamps n villans between leads.Will watch that shows till it is good.

I agree in life also we have problems.Why invite new problem.LOL it's better to stay away from things which give tension.

Go to top