The Divine Justice : Kunj & Yuvi

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Aaj tak Kunj k jitne blood loss hue hai ALL thanks to Yuvi...Now Yuvi will have to donate blood to Kunj, Yuvi will have to SAVE the person he wants to MURDER... If this is not "Divine Justice" tho what is? 😆 😛

Twinkle's panic & worry for Kunj n Kunj's concerns for Twinkle... Aahaaan WORTH WATCHING, I loved the way Kunj was worried for Twinkle when she faked the fainting, and the way he asked in precap "Idhar Aaa, teri tabeeyet tho thik hai na?" Awww 😳 The song sequence gave me a "Movie" type feeling 😉 But I loved it, something different from other TwiNj song sequences... And the "Sleeping" part was hilarious Kunj's expressions were 😆 Bechara is sooo desperate for SR 😆 😳 LOVED the episode... I am not talking about the RACE of the DASHING SARNA...Because haaayeee SID...Kamal ka banda hai yaar 😳

On a serious note, why soo much NEGATIVITY in this forum? WHY? I can understand the frustration regarding Luthra but we can ignore him right? He is the NEGATIVE LEAD, he is here to STAY in some way or another, even CVS can't do much about it because Tashan E Ishq is all about Twinkle Kunj & Yuvi, this is a FACT...Chill...
Edited by Arpimugfan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Oh! I forgot to mention, I loved the way TwiNj slept in the lodge, sooo close to each other 😳
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post arpi..
S no tei without UV... its getting interesting...
It will definitely make twinj relationship stronger only...s many have only negative thought...
Coming to today's epi...poor kunj...twinkle nah...
Luved SidMin...
lips88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
you are absolutely right.. so much of negativity is there in the TEI forum right now..guys we can hv so much of complains in each n every track..and this is just the first day of the track..let it first unfold..TEI CV's are the only CV's which genuinely listens to fans demand..devika track noone liked thats why they wrapped it up first..now TASHAN will be between the trio..and guys yuvi is integral part of the story..he is there to stay..yeah i agree that they should hv given twinj some more time before this track..but guys its IPL time..for TRPs, CV's hv to bring drama..and i personally feel this is a good track..talking about logic..well dont search for logic in hindi serials..coz then u cant enjoy..just enjoy the track yaar..m sure CV's hv thought about it in a good way..and we will surely see good twinj scenes also..twinkle may think to sacrifice for kunj if yuvi strikes a deal..but kunj will never allow her to do so..twinj are inseparable..

this track will be enjoyable..i liked the last 2 episodes also..zara sa jhoom lu sequence was yesterday badly edited..but today it was good..i loved yesterday's and today's episode..loved their concerns for one another..

guys i m silent reader..but today i made this post coz of all the negativity that is going around the tracks..guys trust me TEI is only good show running now in indian TV..all others r crap..utter crap..here atleast CV's consider fans demand a lot..

so just chill guyss and let the track unfolds first..till then enjoy twinj scenes..m sure it would be intense in the coming episodes..just imagine if twinkle thinks of sacrificing for kunj and when kunj will come to know about all these how much angst he will show towards twinky..m sure consumation will be after this track and it would be magical..

guys give the CV's some time..its our TEI..we cant be so negative about it..for TRP's some illogical stuffs we hv to tolerate but in this track the end result will be good m sure of that..

having said that CV's know that TWINJ r the endgame..they will not think of separating them..

so just relax and enjoy the show guyss..pls its a humble request..
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your thoughts on the episode...

I actually enjoyed the episode and the song sequence wasn't as bad as it was yesterday...

I loved how Kunj and Twinkle care about one another and are each other's topmost priority...

Although the track of Kunj being sick is quite illogical I think we're in for some great scenes between Twinj...I just hope the creatives handle this with care...

I gotta say though Sid looks great when he's running!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm out with the squad today so like didn't watch the episode yet but like I like you're post in midst of negativity. Honestly it's an Indian soap and as long as they are sticking by their USP in script, they don't care about logic and sensitivity in presentation and execution. One of the reasons Tellywood is considered a joke now. Honestly I am going to see how it all unfolds and enjoy myself.

The show is going great; the episode was great.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let Yuvi stay in the show.CV's show repetitive tracks n make many fans loose interest in watching the show.If CV's keep giving overdose of Yuvi .Then show's fate will be in danger for sure.Viewers need variety not the same stuff.If CV's have to keep Yuvi in the show at the cost of making fans loose interest.Because TEI is all about Twinkle ,Kunj N Yuvi.Then I don't know what to say.A criminal is let free n not even punished.Does not make any sense.

On a serious note that will not be divine justice.This track is to show Yuvi fulfilling is challenge of making Twinkle beg in front of him.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knw arpi dis is what i m trying to explain.. i m chilled out..
On a side note.. how hot is a running kunj sarna.. haye meri to death ho gyi.. nd i tell u twinj is goals.. 😳😊
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very nice post.
Not watched the episode yet but we should wait and see what cvs have in store for us.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: lips88

Hi,

you are absolutely right.. so much of negativity is there in the TEI forum right now..guys we can hv so much of complains in each n every track..and this is just the first day of the track..let it first unfold..TEI CV's are the only CV's which genuinely listens to fans demand..devika track noone liked thats why they wrapped it up first..now TASHAN will be between the trio..and guys yuvi is integral part of the story..he is there to stay..yeah i agree that they should hv given twinj some more time before this track..but guys its IPL time..for TRPs, CV's hv to bring drama..and i personally feel this is a good track..talking about logic..well dont search for logic in hindi serials..coz then u cant enjoy..just enjoy the track yaar..m sure CV's hv thought about it in a good way..and we will surely see good twinj scenes also..twinkle may think to sacrifice for kunj if yuvi strikes a deal..but kunj will never allow her to do so..twinj are inseparable..

this track will be enjoyable..i liked the last 2 episodes also..zara sa jhoom lu sequence was yesterday badly edited..but today it was good..i loved yesterday's and today's episode..loved their concerns for one another..

guys i m silent reader..but today i made this post coz of all the negativity that is going around the tracks..guys trust me TEI is only good show running now in indian TV..all others r crap..utter crap..here atleast CV's consider fans demand a lot..

so just chill guyss and let the track unfolds first..till then enjoy twinj scenes..m sure it would be intense in the coming episodes..just imagine if twinkle thinks of sacrificing for kunj and when kunj will come to know about all these how much angst he will show towards twinky..m sure consumation will be after this track and it would be magical..

guys give the CV's some time..its our TEI..we cant be so negative about it..for TRP's some illogical stuffs we hv to tolerate but in this track the end result will be good m sure of that..

having said that CV's know that TWINJ r the endgame..they will not think of separating them..

so just relax and enjoy the show guyss..pls its a humble request..

And you said it ALL 👏 WELCOME to the forum 😃