Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Parents and children are not perfect; Suman's don't need to be either (Page 2)

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I agree 
As much as children find it difficult to acknowledge. Parents do make mistakes 

But saying that I don't think mami or the whole tiwari house stand on this issue is justified 

The case as far as I understand is whether kosla owns priyas share of property ,and now the chances are  kosla may be right or wrong 
But what they did is in order to get a good deal on thier share they sold their part of share to kosla indirectly or directly acknowledge that priyas part belongs to kosla 

Now one hand daboo will have a good education but suman's case is lost ever before lossing

Spoiler I will wait for it ...I think it's some legal trick to win the case 

Edited by tttttt1 - 16 April 2016 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niara12.bohemian.indraniguptaKhatamKahani-Swetha-

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
A good postClap
But as much as Sumo and Nanu are on one side as against her Mami's revelations regarding her mother, i do feel there is contradiction even in Nanu and Sumo's perception regarding her dad. So, this show has actually kept many possibilities open to take the show forward. But, in one case I beg to disagree, for me Mami was morally and even as (ttt1) has already pointed out legally wrong.  
The question does remain why did Suman's mother borrow so much money? What was her husband's financial dealings? 
This does seem like Suman's mother might not have been a bad mother or a human being but neither was she practical and a sensible woman as has been pointed out by Nanu. Was all the money that was borrowed because of Sumo's father's shady financial dealings or there is more to come? Is Mami also speaking the whole truth? Why did she loan 20 lacs 18 years ago to a woman who as we have seen she doesn't like or admire?
And if they were having so many problems why didnt Sumo's parents try to sell their house? It was pretty much a mansion.
This show has adapted the storyline from Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs. Barring of course, the murder. Otherwise the way they are peeling the layers of the past is incredible and quite similar to that fiction.Clap
I dont know why but this Khosla episode is not going to die soon. And it is pretty interesting as wellLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niara12tttttt1KhatamKahani-Swetha-

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Bang on post
Road to discovery, love the story subline in every words itself has deeper crust. Every tracks lets to some past revelation,all character has some story to say for Nanu and Suman most practical, sensible and an ethical person who will go against her heart for decision making and then why she supported his husband to borrow money if can't be repaid. Suman father is characterized as too shady business man who lakhs acumen in handling the affairs  vs  Mami claims priya as too shady kept taking loan from universe wherein all the money gone.

I am dying out of curiosity to know what is the real story???
Why sudden death ???
Lots of speculation but I am hooked for my first Indian show to actually know the hidden agenda... Things just come in bits and pieces... There is lot of loose cupboard yet to be opened...
And why exactly not a proper financial Bank loans

Cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani-Swetha-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Clap
Great Job, writers. Now please stick to it and have the guts to show that just because Suman and Nana feel that her mother could not make such mistakes or foolhardy decisions, that doesn't mean it is the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

Sumo needs to let go of her past If she is so stuck up in the past she can't live in her present .She has her own life . I know her parents are equally important to her but that doesn't mean her whole life she would be fighting to prove her parents were innocent .When she believes her parents are innocent she doesn't have to prove it to anyone.She can make her parents proud even by being independent , successful in her catering business . I feel its high time she has the same feeling that shravan has for her .Shravan is her present and future If she is stuck up in her past so much then she will lose her futureDead

You've said it well and said it all.

-Swetha-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

I agree 
As much as children find it difficult to acknowledge. Parents do make mistakes 

But saying that I don't think mami or the whole tiwari house stand on this issue is justified 

The case as far as I understand is whether kosla owns priyas share of property ,and now the chances are  kosla may be right or wrong 
But what they did is in order to get a good deal on thier share they sold their part of share to kosla indirectly or directly acknowledge that priyas part belongs to kosla 

Now one hand daboo will have a good education but suman's case is lost ever before lossing

Spoiler I will wait for it ...I think it's some legal trick to win the case 

Originally posted by indranigupta

A good postClap
But as much as Sumo and Nanu are on one side as against her Mami's revelations regarding her mother, i do feel there is contradiction even in Nanu and Sumo's perception regarding her dad. So, this show has actually kept many possibilities open to take the show forward. But, in one case I beg to disagree, for me Mami was morally and even as (ttt1) has already pointed out legally wrong.  
The question does remain why did Suman's mother borrow so much money? What was her husband's financial dealings? 
This does seem like Suman's mother might not have been a bad mother or a human being but neither was she practical and a sensible woman as has been pointed out by Nanu. Was all the money that was borrowed because of Sumo's father's shady financial dealings or there is more to come? Is Mami also speaking the whole truth? Why did she loan 20 lacs 18 years ago to a woman who as we have seen she doesn't like or admire?
And if they were having so many problems why didnt Sumo's parents try to sell their house? It was pretty much a mansion.
This show has adapted the storyline from Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs. Barring of course, the murder. Otherwise the way they are peeling the layers of the past is incredible and quite similar to that fiction.Clap
I dont know why but this Khosla episode is not going to die soon. And it is pretty interesting as wellLOL

Addressing the Mami point both of you have made. I have not said Mami is right in her actions. In fact I have not even talked about her actions or addressed it.

All I have said is that Mami's claims do not have to be false, but can be true. How she deals with it is another matter. But the show should not make some lazy, lame writing decision to show that Mami is lying or making stuff up, or that it some convoluted backstory where Suman and Nana can go 'see I told you, Priya would never do this.'

-Swetha-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Bang on post
Road to discovery, love the story subline in every words itself has deeper crust. Every tracks lets to some past revelation,all character has some story to say for Nanu and Suman most practical, sensible and an ethical person who will go against her heart for decision making and then why she supported his husband to borrow money if can't be repaid. Suman father is characterized as too shady business man who lakhs acumen in handling the affairs  vs  Mami claims priya as too shady kept taking loan from universe wherein all the money gone.

I am dying out of curiosity to know what is the real story???
Why sudden death ???
Lots of speculation but I am hooked for my first Indian show to actually know the hidden agenda... Things just come in bits and pieces... There is lot of loose cupboard yet to be opened...
And why exactly not a proper financial Bank loans

Cheers

Yes. I hope this show sticks to a good storyboard and unfolds sensibly and even realistically rather than go the way that people expect the typical Hindi soap does (especially imo, in trying to prove a heroine and her most loved family right--same goes with elders, the matriarch/patriarch doesn't have to be proven right always either).

-Swetha-

Go to top