Balika Vadhu

A sacrifice to remember....

Thewanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dadisa loved Anandi as her own grand daughter... She gave her everything, home, love and everything she could ever ask for... And now she gave her life too for her Anandi.It just shows how much she loved her. I wish I had a grandma like her. The last scene of Dadisa brought tears to my eyes...;(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They should have given happy ending to the show n could start a new season or show after it :(

that's not right
Thewanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish what you are saying had happened. But, even in real things rarely happen like we want it. 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It did not look like a sacrifice to me. It was more like a suicide.

It was as if dadisa wanted to die and when she saw akhiraj firing a bullet, she said let me use this opportunity and came in front of the bullet... that bullet was like a flight to her destination.

Jagya could have saved her, but she said, dont save me, dont call the ambulance, let me go... That only meant she wanted to die. she was so fed up with her life that she did not want to live anymore.

And if was as if akhiraj wanted to get arrested. He demonstrated how he did his jaadu.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What sacrifice? she more sort of committed suicide .She kept on insisting to let her go and did not want to be saved? Wonder why?She did not even let Jagya check her .why not ?why Dadisaa was so insisting to die ?If cvs would make this scene in hospital it would have made sense Dadisaa is critical and have lesser chances to survive then it would have made sense but now it looks nonsense 
and moreover we know her sacrifice was a waste since Anandi is going to die within few days . Dadisaa may not know this in this time but we know so it makes it lose the impact
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why grandma ? infact make this wish to have such grand mother in law from child marriage ðŸ˜†