Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

PiIsh ALMOST meet, Aalu-Ru fight about kiski Maa sabse achchi 16.4.16 (Page 2)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Aka once again excellent review ..
So you want to swat the mosquito..go for it honLOL
And your aalu was  back today..did you  miss  yesterday?
Yes the DT scene ...heck I teared up so much..I mean not deliberately..but unknowingly so much that I couldn't see my tab screen.Cry She was brilliant...only she can do that. ..hats off to her.Clap
About traveling to Australia..they showed leap of 7 years in a few seconds so traveling  to Australia didn't surprise me  at all.
I liked the grown up,adi too..emotes well..he is just like his ishimaa...
Even after 7 years...ramans impulsiveness hasn't changed, as you said..if he had said few words and walked out , that would've been much better..after all it's his anger that lead to all this fiasco.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23maduragymhasiumsvati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Aka once again excellent review ..
So you want to swat the mosquito..go for it honLOL
And your aalu was  back today..did you  miss  yesterday?
Yes the DT scene ...heck I teared up so much..I mean not deliberately..but unknowingly so much that I couldn't see my tab screen.Cry She was brilliant...only she can do that. ..hats off to her.Clap
About traveling to Australia..they showed leap of 7 years in a few seconds so traveling  to Australia didn't surprise me  at all.
I liked the grown up,adi too..emotes well..he is just like his ishimaa...
Even after 7 years...ramans impulsiveness hasn't changed, as you said..if he had said few words and walked out , that would've been much better..after all it's his anger that lead to all this fiasco.

Thanks Viji

Yyes, I wanna squat Mani awayLOL and Aalu has sorta become a life force for me, I miss her the dYS i DONT GET to see herLOL

DT completely stole the show todayClapClaphahahah...the leap itself was so rushed, you are right...we shudnt be surprised

Grown up Adi is a wonderful actor naa! So cute he is...and his bond with Piu is so so cuteSmile

Sigh. Raman never learns from his mistakes...I guess that's why we love and adore him, coz he is so flawed and looks hot when he breathes angerLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001UmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumMdwstsvati12

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Wow Aka, you back? Or maybe you were always here, i was not. had given up on YHM, still hardly watch. cant bear to see Shagun in Bhalla house. So once in a while read WUs. But your reviews are just soo good, perhaps better than watching the actual show. Everyone seems to be doing something different, except Simmi. How long will she live off her bro?Angry

Hey Sunita...wat a pleasant surprise to see you back here on the forum...I thought you had stopped coming to the forum for good

Nai nai, even I was away for a good 3-4 months...almost...started writing reviews again after the leapTongue

Thank you dear..your compliment made my day...yes, its a torture to see Shagun waltzing in and outta Bhalla House everyday, but I am stickin on only for ISHRA, hoping some of the passion and sense of earlier YHM wll come back on screen

Simmi, like I said, has NO integrity...wat IS she doing with her life/ why aren't her parents encouraging her to do something? Is it good to be so dependent on ONE man who already has so many responsibilities on his head?Angry
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

as usual awesome review
today DT stole the episode
Raman's words have pricked her at its core.
i remember earlier ishu used to remember subbu's words and cry.
in one scene she gt to knw that subbu had a baby boy, she was hurt deep down bt still happy fr subbu saying, "i am happy fr u.u gt what u wanted"
today her scene with raman was almost same.
now she remembers Raman's words bt happy that he has moved on although deep down feeling betrayed although the intensity of love is too much nw
had ishu once looked into his eyes.there is no life in them.

adi-pihu bond is so special Heart
adi just lije her ishima hides his pain and wants others to be happy.
it is hard to digest that adi is sharam baby.
it seems he is actually ishra baby.

aalu-ru nok jhok was ROFL

and u r hilarious with ur explanation of shravu ROFL
shravu loves alia bhatt ROFL
adi samajh jaayega har chamakti hui cheeze sona nahi hoti ROFL
bechara adi usse puri zindagi aliya ko jhelna padega ROFL

they are showing that pihu is like ishu as der tastes of pastry is same.
hope so that we can see raman's self thought where raman sees ishu in pihu and becomes emotional and also pihu calls raman raavan kumar

Hahaha...am damn excited about IshRa and PiRu meeting...FINALLY, some action in the show

and yes, today's epi was one of the bestClap

Adi and Ishu completely stole the show today...Adi is so much like Ishu...and its strange, he doesnt even talk that much to his own biological mother

Shravu needs to work on the vada-pav induced talking styleLOLLOLLOL and he thinks A. Bhatt sent him a fnd request???LOL

Adi-Alu...waah...wat a JODIClapLOL Adi ko AALU ki sacchai bahut jald pata chal jaegi..and soon Ishita will be blessed with a low on IQ and EQ bahuLOLLOLLOL

I am actually curious to see Raman's reaction when he is addressed as Ravan Kumar...am sure he wont get pissed with Pihu though...he just loves her too much!

DT looked so DIVINE and pure today..like she loves Raman from the depths of her heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001UmeraTariqsvati12traveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Awsm review
Dt stole the epi...the scene ws heart wrenching...
She misses him...she thinks he is happy...kash uski eyes dekhti...emptiness
Y she didnt think may b shanoj married..?
She ws caressing his face...abhi ye haal hai face to face aayenge toh kya hoga
Romi deserves slaps...i m always amazed y mr. Bhalla doesnt say anything to romi ..infect he helped him in business..
I m proud of mihir...he will b wid his bhai no matter wat...
Mihika doesnt interfere in romi business toh 7 saal se uske sath kya kar rhi hai.. Silly
Marrying a guy jisne na jaane kitne kaand kiya hai...supporting ashok who tried to rape her...barbadi mihir ki nhi iski hogi bhot jald..
Adi is cutipie...he ws happy for his sis pihu...Awww.
I want pihu to call raman ravan kumar ..i wanna c his reaction...
Ruhi needs help...she is in trauma...
Kash pihu adi ko bata de...n may b wo Aalu ki pics dekh le ishira k sath
Sab indians hai pure aussie me...home servants..hotel staff..hospital staff...cops...lollol

Precap...ishra so close tobeach other bt dont feel presense looks stupid to me...

Yes Poo!! The verdict is unanimous - DT stole the show by a MILETongue she is such a fab actressClapClap oh yes, she misses him like hell...and she thinks RAMAn has moved on...with Shagun...I wonder, why she didn get shocked and outraged that Shaggy eventually did not marry MANOJConfusedConfused saamne aayenge toh hamare TV screens mein aag lag jayegi PooLOL

Mr. Bbhalla is alike a toad...he always stands agape, says nothing to his youngest or Simmi no matter how callous irresponsible stupid they act...but all the taunts/lectures are for Raman only...I simply hate itAngry

Mihika is a GONE CASE nw. uska ab kuch nai ho saktaD'oh
last year she did one bewakoofi, that was marrying Ashok...now she is doing DOUBLE BEWAKOOFI...living in and plannin to marry Romi KNOWING he has joined hands with Ashok...I have lost all respect for her...

I BADLY want Adi to be the focal point of IshRa reunion...yes, Pihu and Ruhi too...but Adi is the one who still loves and years for hs Ishima even after all these years...and again he is being sidelined by Raman...that poor guy needs some MAJOR LOVE...Ishu will do thatSmile

Yes, I HOPE Aalu-Ishu ke pics dikh jaye Pihu aur Adi ko...

Yeah Poo, even I find it damn stupid ki sab EK HI JAGAH mein rehke bhi NAHIN mil raheShocked kuch bhi...kal toh Nidhi aur Ishita ek hi ghar mein rehke nai mile theLOLLOLLOL yeh hai YHM CVs ka suspense build karne ka style

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Australian Tourist board should sue Balaji ROFL ROFL
Loved your review more then the episode . DT was really good today . Apart from that , they are taking eternity to get anywhere . Don't know what Pandit jee said that 7 year leap happened in 7 minutes and looks like any kind of face would take 7 weeks each ... As 7 days say upar Ho Gaye and nothing concrete happened apart from supersonic has started their flight from Delhi to Sydney or is it Melbourne ROFL BTW the pastry wala bhai Sahab had amreekan wanabe accent ... Balaji can you not find an Austraulian mate ??!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23-K.13-traveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

Australian Tourist board should sue Balaji ROFL ROFL
Loved your review more then the episode . DT was really good today . Apart from that , they are taking eternity to get anywhere . Don't know what Pandit jee said that 7 year leap happened in 7 minutes and looks like any kind of face would take 7 weeks each ... As 7 days say upar Ho Gaye and nothing concrete happened apart from supersonic has started their flight from Delhi to Sydney or is it Melbourne ROFL BTW the pastry wala bhai Sahab had amreekan wanabe accent ... Balaji can you not find an Austraulian mate ??!!!

Hahahah...I know, I know!! Gurgaon ka poora area block kar diya hoga shooting ke liye, and they are giving us shit pretending its AustraliaLOLLOLLOL

thank you for the compliment dear :)

7 yrs leap happened in a hurry, its as if the show suddenly experienced loose motionsROFLROFLbahut jaldi thi unhe leap dikhane nai...nai dikhate toh anarth ho jataROFLROFLROFL

I forgot to mention that, but the angrez receptionist had an Indian accent and the pastry wale bhai saheb had a wannabe accent...its almost as if they didnt care WHO spoke in which accent, as long as SOMEONE had an accentLOLLOLLOL

aur kitna jaalipanti karenge yaar...haddd hai
traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome review as always 
DT was just sheer brilliance...loved the poignant emotions she displayed...
Just too good she was 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001

Go to top