Tashan-e-Ishq

Dissapointed (Page 2)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lips88

Originally posted by maisarah

Irritation is increasing with ths bullshit track...

Hi,

Guys we cant hv so much of complains in each n every track..and this is just the first day of the track..let it first unfold..TEI CV's are the only CV's which genuinely listens to fans demand..devika track noone liked thats why they wrapped it up first..now TASHAN will be between the trio..and guys yuvi is integral part of the story..he is there to stay..yeah i agree that they should hv given twinj some more time before this track..but guys its IPL time..for TRPs, CV's hv to bring drama..and i personally feel this is a good track..talking about logic..well dont search for logic in hindi serials..coz then u cant enjoy..just enjoy the track yaar..m sure CV's hv thought about it in a good way..and we will surely see good twinj scenes also..twinkle may think to sacrifice for kunj if yuvi strikes a deal..but kunj will never allow her to do so..twinj are inseparable..

this track will be enjoyable..i liked the last 2 episodes also..zara sa jhoom lu sequence was yesterday badly edited..but today it was good..i loved yesterday's and today's episode..loved their concerns for one another..

guys i m silent reader..but today i made this post coz of all the negativity that is going around the tracks..guys trust me TEI is only good show running now in indian TV..all others r crap..utter crap..here atleast CV's consider fans demand a lot..

so just chill guyss and let the track unfolds first..till then enjoy twinj scenes..m sure it would be intense in the coming episodes..just imagine if twinkle thinks of sacrificing for kunj and when kunj will come to know about all these how much angst he will show towards twinky..m sure consumation will be after this track and it would be magical..

guys give the CV's some time..its our TEI..we cant be so negative about it..for TRP's some illogical stuffs we hv to tolerate but in this track the end result will be good m sure of that..

having said that CV's know that TWINJ r the endgame..they will not think of separating them..

so just relax and enjoy the show guyss..pls its a humble request..
Clap

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

@lips88...Very well said!Big smileClap

Originally posted by jehkhurana

^^ Gawwwd!! Please. We are watching the show for Twinj and we have every right to get disappointed with this Yuvi fixation of the CVs and express our disappointment on this open forum.
There is no need to post the same thing on every thread Stern Smile

And there is no need to be rude eitherStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I also am not a huge fan of the track at the moment the way its going but u and i should have patience. It just started .. it may surprise us both

Go to top