India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Dissapointed

Bobsysprincess Senior Member
Bobsysprincess
Bobsysprincess

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Irritation is increasing with ths bullshit track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

f.zarrinKewlDudeZenab78

lips88 Senior Member
lips88
lips88

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maisarah

Irritation is increasing with ths bullshit track...

Hi,

Guys we cant hv so much of complains in each n every track..and this is just the first day of the track..let it first unfold..TEI CV's are the only CV's which genuinely listens to fans demand..devika track noone liked thats why they wrapped it up first..now TASHAN will be between the trio..and guys yuvi is integral part of the story..he is there to stay..yeah i agree that they should hv given twinj some more time before this track..but guys its IPL time..for TRPs, CV's hv to bring drama..and i personally feel this is a good track..talking about logic..well dont search for logic in hindi serials..coz then u cant enjoy..just enjoy the track yaar..m sure CV's hv thought about it in a good way..and we will surely see good twinj scenes also..twinkle may think to sacrifice for kunj if yuvi strikes a deal..but kunj will never allow her to do so..twinj are inseparable..

this track will be enjoyable..i liked the last 2 episodes also..zara sa jhoom lu sequence was yesterday badly edited..but today it was good..i loved yesterday's and today's episode..loved their concerns for one another..

guys i m silent reader..but today i made this post coz of all the negativity that is going around the tracks..guys trust me TEI is only good show running now in indian TV..all others r crap..utter crap..here atleast CV's consider fans demand a lot..

so just chill guyss and let the track unfolds first..till then enjoy twinj scenes..m sure it would be intense in the coming episodes..just imagine if twinkle thinks of sacrificing for kunj and when kunj will come to know about all these how much angst he will show towards twinky..m sure consumation will be after this track and it would be magical..

guys give the CV's some time..its our TEI..we cant be so negative about it..for TRP's some illogical stuffs we hv to tolerate but in this track the end result will be good m sure of that..

having said that CV's know that TWINJ r the endgame..they will not think of separating them..

so just relax and enjoy the show guyss..pls its a humble request..

dksammateddyyy-sumaiya-

KewlDude Senior Member
KewlDude
KewlDude

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
^^ Gawwwd!! Please. We are watching the show for Twinj and we have every right to get disappointed with this Yuvi fixation of the CVs and express our disappointment on this open forum.
There is no need to post the same thing on every thread Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tamanna..

gaushiv13 Goldie
gaushiv13
gaushiv13

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Firstly after uv again coming back from London I thought they will now make UV less grey and will transform him but now he is totally black
And firstly after that I used to always get disappointed but now 80% of member is disappointed now CVS should do something if they will loose viewers then it's very hard to get viewers
As old is gold

KewlDude..Tamanna..i rok

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMAT

Firstly after uv again coming back from London I thought they will now make UV less grey and will transform him but now he is totally black
And firstly after that I used to always get disappointed but now 80% of member is disappointed now CVS should do something if they will loose viewers then it's very hard to get viewers
As old is gold
Totally agree with you.
Mist of us are fed up with the same boring drama.
They need to do something new.
May be a new antagonist 
_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Guys have patient..
Just wait and waych..
If you wanna kil me for saying this m here lol

-sumaiya-

griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
sab theek ho jayega
stay positive

-sumaiya-

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

don't watch this show then. that's the only thing you can do if you're not satisfied but if you want to continue watching then jus accept whatever changes are coming in between.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-teddyyy

Go to top