India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Stop this nonsense track please!!!

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I hate hate hate hate this disease track?? Was this the only track??? Special blood group ?? Blood donor?? Sh****** they couldn't think better!!! Ka as ye sickle cell anemia Us UV ko Hota aur Anita beg karti blood ke liye toh kuch maja bhi aata!!
Sword se hand cut kiya toh kuch nahi hua and sudden??? He Bhagwan koi kill kar do Docter ko and cvs ko!!!!

Edited by swatikr12 - 16 April 2016 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidziotaVIMAL.SM

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
chill yaar its literally the first day of the track. We should at least wait to see how it folds. We can't be having problems with all the tracks. 
plus there is a huge possibility that its yunitas plan and kunj is not having any disease or at least am hoping for it as thats the only logical explanation to all his injuries before

Edited by Sdea - 16 April 2016 at 9:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal1298

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
See i agree that this track has its fair share of illogical stuff but relax
Let it play out and if your so unhappy with the happenings then i suggest u take a break from the show
Also yes they could have chosen another disease.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal1298

lips88 Senior Member
lips88
lips88

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

I hate hate hate hate this disease track?? Was this the only track??? Special blood group ?? Blood donor?? Sh****** they couldn't think better!!! Ka as ye sickle cell anemia Us UV ko Hota aur Anita beg karti blood ke liye toh kuch maja bhi aata!!
Sword se hand cut kiya toh kuch nahi hua and sudden??? He Bhagwan koi kill kar do Docter ko and cvs ko!!!!

Hi,
its a humble request.. we cannot hv so much of complains in each n every track..and this is just the first day of the track..let it first unfold..TEI CV's are the only CV's which genuinely listens to fans demand..devika track noone liked thats why they wrapped it up first..now TASHAN will be between the trio..and guys yuvi is integral part of the story..he is there to stay..yeah i agree that they should hv given twinj some more time before this track..but guys its IPL time..for TRPs, CV's hv to bring drama..and i personally feel this is a good track..talking about logic..well dont search for logic in hindi serials..coz then u cant enjoy..just enjoy the track yaar..m sure CV's hv thought about it in a good way..and we will surely see good twinj scenes also..twinkle may think to sacrifice for kunj if yuvi strikes a deal..but kunj will never allow her to do so..twinj are inseparable..

this track will be enjoyable..i liked the last 2 episodes also..zara sa jhoom lu sequence was yesterday badly edited..but today it was good..i loved yesterday's and today's episode..loved their concerns for one another..

guys i m silent reader..but today i made this post coz of all the negativity that is going around the tracks..guys trust me TEI is only good show running now in indian TV..all others r crap..utter crap..here atleast CV's consider fans demand a lot..

so just chill guyss and let the track unfolds first..till then enjoy twinj scenes..m sure it would be intense in the coming episodes..just imagine if twinkle thinks of sacrificing for kunj and when kunj will come to know about all these how much angst he will show towards twinky..m sure consumation will be after this track and it would be magical..

guys give the CV's some time..its our TEI..we cant be so negative about it..for TRP's some illogical stuffs we hv to tolerate but in this track the end result will be good m sure of that..

having said that CV's know that TWINJ r the endgame..they will not think of separating them..

so just relax and enjoy the show guyss..pls its a humble request..

Edited by lips88 - 16 April 2016 at 10:49am
Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I agree wid ragini.. its just the first day of track.. keep.watchng it will be interesting..
-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Why jump to conclusions even before the track unfolds? Give it a chance you might just like it and if not...well there's always the remote...
Pilu05 IF-Rockerz
Pilu05
Pilu05

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Wait for real intentions of cvs

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
You're watching an Indian soap.

Go to top