I and Thapki are glad!

Posted: 7 years ago
I becos Thapki asked ONLY 24 HOURS to prove Shraddha's doing. (If I were I would have asked a   month, knowing history of Shraddha's cleverness. Even in TPK land 24 hrs will be maximum 3 days na? (I really hope so, no more than that). Whether she wins or loose, the challenge will be over. So I am glad they are not going to prolong this for more than three days.

Thapki becos she loves challenges. Since she won Vasu's trust, she is in loose end. Now she got a chance to prove how shraddha is bad. It is better than nothing. (If you are wondering about Bihaan, he comes next on the agenda. Bihaan said he hates her, so Thapki will find that as another challenge and will try to win over him, just 2 or 3 more days then her mission will start).All the best Thapki.

Edited by leonjay - 7 years ago
I dont think Bihaan is on her priority list, her challenge list would be like this:
1-Gain Vasu's trust
2-Shradha expose
3-Diwakar problem
4- dadi maa ki asthma ki bimaari theek karna
5- bauji ko legal job dilana
6- Dhruv ko samjhana
7- Fir aaraam se mar jana
...The end
ek minute , i forgot something😒...nah, leave it, ... Bihaan is not that important😎
I hope you are right Jaya!! I want Shraddha to be exposed but more than that I am hoping for a good Thahaan track with Thapki trying to win Bihaan back
Originally posted by sanju15k

I dont think Bihaan is on her priority list, her challenge list would be like this:
1-Gain Vasu's trust
2-Shradha expose
3-Diwakar problem
6- Dhruv ko samjhana
...The end
ek minute , i forgot something😒...nah, leave it, ... Bihaan is not that important😎

OMG I was 🤣

1-Gain Vasu's trust
2-Shradha expose
3-Diwakar problem
6- Dhruv ko samjhana
...The end
LOL😆
Good luck thaps for ur next mission...  we all know u will expose shardhu soon... Expecting much more from this track...hope we will not get another bjkt😊 Edited by UZIB - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Kowsi

I hope you are right Jaya!! I want Shraddha to be exposed but more than that I am hoping for a good Thahaan track with Thapki trying to win Bihaan back
yea i m only interested in thahaan
Yeah jaya good that its only 24hours deadline but we all know how much it can be extended 😉 hope that it doesn't
i dont care if she loses or win i only want thahaan😕

1-Gain Vasu's trust
2-Shradha expose
3-Diwakar problem
6- Dhruv ko samjhana
...The end

😆🤣😆

1-Gain Vasu's trust
2-Shradha expose
3-Diwakar problem
6- Dhruv ko samjhana
...The end