JALAL ABOLISHES PILGRIM TAX EPISODE-234 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Donjas

You gave a very vivid description of a politically significant episode. Thanks.
The episode starts with Jalal in disguise. It does not take him long to encounter oppression of the common people in his name. He is especially shocked at the distress caused by the Pilgrim tax and the highly inflated prices of food grains. If this was not enough he witnesses the whipping of a group of Hindu pilgrims by his own soldiers.

No wonder that Jalal was an agitated state when proceedings began in the Diwan e Khaas. The pleadings of the Hindu pilgrims increased the distress. That anger had to go somewhere and he lashed out at the soldier who gave the whipping. The corrupt shopkeepers at the market got a similar sentence.

That set the stage for his major announcement, the Pilgrim tax is repealed. Joy on the faces of the Hindus, shock for bigots like Maham and the ulema. Rajat as Jalal was his imperial self, the reasons he gave for abolishing the tax were sound.

Each opposition was countered with a finely tuned answer till one of the maulvis tried to pass his limits, now we saw the furious regal Jalal who would brook no opposition from anyone.

It was a very good episode. A regal episode. A political episode of the type we expect in this show.

thnx donjas...ya d epi did strt wid jalal in disguise and wen he lands up in d market he is all shocked to see a diff picture rise in prices and even d officials being corrupt...and dn to top it all we had d pilgrim tax hovering over his mind...dis all made him aggressive and hence his anger was took toll on d soldiers and d corrupt shopkeepers...but all got der due punishments... ⭐️ RT was amazing πŸ‘ even d ulemas tried to interfere but had to face d wrath of jalal... ⭐️ ya d epi was good and totally political based... πŸ˜ƒ
Unresd on Page 1. πŸ˜ƒEdited by -AkDha.Lover- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Fascinating Episode.⭐️⭐️⭐️</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"> Finally jalalabolished the tax. πŸ˜ƒWhen he went to sikri and had to go to jail fornot paying taxes I was expecting him to take some step towards this but sadly he didn't do any such thing. But now when he realized that how much his people are suffering, he wasdetermined to do something good for them. This was his second step towards Akbar -The Great.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Rt'sdialogue delivery wasstupendous in the DEK. I am not in a good mood today else I would write his dialogues in dek.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">After getting betrayed by his own people,dear ones to be precise,finally jalal was no more thatemotional fool who could be easilymanipulated by his loved ones Not so good suggestions. Though he respected Atgah but he stood by hisdecision and did what he think was right for His People.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I loved this shehenshah.❀️</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I enjoyed jalal's performace in dek and also maham'sfacial expressions. How annoyed she was but couldn't do anything. She was just standing at a corner.πŸ˜† Had it been any other day she would be the first one tointerrupt jalal in doing so.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Adham and shareef were tensed with a new avtaar of their shehenshah as that rukaiya's jalal had now become Jodha's jalal.⭐️⭐️⭐️</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Rt wasphenomenal in this episode.πŸ‘</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for the pm harshu!!😊</font>

ya d epi was fascinating...as it was totally based on jalal's reforms and his abolishment of tax... ⭐️ya even I had xpected him to work on dis after sikri trip but it was ignored I guess... πŸ˜• but anywys its not late he did managed to accomplish dat work whch had been left incomplete... πŸ˜‰ jalal realized dat his so called dear ones back stabbed him and so he took a wise decision of supporting only those ppl who really were loyal to him and not acted to b loyal... πŸ˜ƒ maham was all angry old woman... πŸ˜† RT nailed 2dy it was him all over... ⭐️ ur welcum... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Harshu di, Thanks for the update.πŸ˜ƒ

The episode was awesome today, with Jalal being the rock
star throughout.⭐️⭐️⭐️

It is said real Akbar also used to go out among the common
men to better understand their problems. This is one habit of Jalal I so love.

As Todarmal explained to him yesterday, he can't understand
the problems of the people he doesn't even know. The best way to understand the common people's grievances is to first experience what they go through everyday.

As Salim Chishti Baba had said, " Jo Shehenshah apni marzi se aam ban jaye, woh taareeq badalta hai..."⭐️

The AkDha flashback was a good one. I loved Jo's reply to Jalal's question about whether pilgrim tax is right or not. Her way of getting her point across was a very diplomatic one, and therefore, a very rare thing to see onscreen.⭐️Her answer was appropriate, since had she said that the pilgrim tax was unnecessary and an injustice, being a Hindu herself, that wold have been taken as a bias. But she nailed it by replying that it was none of her business and she was doing what she could. And then, in a masterstroke, she used reverse psychology by asking him to step in the tax givers place. She rocked it man!!!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Now, without a doubt, the 2nd half of the episode belonged to the Shehenshah Jalal... a ruler still remembered for his tolerant policies towards his subjects.⭐️

Everything was bang on in this scene. Jalal's every argument was to the point, his aura so authoritative, no one could dare defy him in the court!⭐️

How he shut the orthodox ones up was mind-blowing! Yes, true, if Hindus can pay a tax, why not the Muslims? This left them speechless, no doubt.

Considering his subjects equal, doing all he can for their welfare, going against the unjust social norms, these are only a few of the things that are going to make Jalal what he is today remembered as...Akbar.β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Good, he gave strict punishment to all involved. What a jhatka it would have been for the poor soldier to know that it was Jalal himself watching him!πŸ˜†To top Jalal's anger, he lied in front of him that he got some wrong news perhaps...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

At last, I loved the way Jalal said, " Hum sabse zyada dhoka humari apni hi kaum ke logon ne diya hai..." That was a fitting reply to all stating that he was losing interes in his religion, and bringing Hindus to the court.⭐️Maham understood that she was included in the list too, though her face didn't change much.

It also so unfortunate for Jalal to have been betrayed by his own people. The pain of this betrayal reflects in his eyes, along with the pride associated with the fact that he hasn't done a mistake by keeping Hindus close to him.

welcum and lovely review as always... πŸ˜ƒ d epi was awsum and it was jalal rocking thru out... ⭐️ ya real Akbar did go as common man and chk on his subjects and its really interesting to see it onscreen...thnk god at least cvs did show us such scenes πŸ˜† salim chisti's dialog was perfect for jalal and it was true also... πŸ‘ thnx fr mentioning it here... πŸ˜› d fb scene was good and ya jo was really awusm in making him ponder over whether d tax was right or wrong and indeed using reverse psychology she accomplished d task... πŸ˜‰ DEK scene was powerful as I said...all had to shut der mouths and jalal's anger was at its peak so none had guts to defy him... ⭐️ even d ulemas had to shut their mouth... πŸ˜† maham's expressions thru out were of anger and dislike since she dint like him abolishing d tax and he was favoring hindus...jalal did face betrayal from his own ppl but he did get loyal ppl in d form of MS toddy etc... πŸ˜ƒ
Posted today's review on Page 1.πŸ˜ƒ
unres on pg 1...

so many probs here... firstly the power was restored here after full 24 hrs... and now again the net connection is giving probs...
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Thanks Harshu... one of the good episodes... specially full of Jalal episode... Jo just in one scene that too FB... anyway, that's CVs ' version...so let it be...but as far as I remember , Pari had gone on leave, after that rift with first director over that consummation scenes, and this was the time... and there was a news, that before going on leave, she shot few scenes , after ekta gave some temp director and those scenes were used for few days...and later when she rejoined the shoot, the director was changed, and the new director stayed till the consummation episode, and later Ekta brought a totally new director, who was good with everybody, so later the shoot went on smoothly...

anyway, the thing here is, today's was again no Jodha episode, except Jallu's FB...

anyway, coming to episode...I m not going to write abt Jallu's visit to bazar and all... let's go to the court scene...Jalal calls those ppl or pilgrims... and they state that now they have only two options, one is to finish their lives or leave Mughal sultanat... and reason is, they always suffered injustice, and even being the native ppl of the land, just coz the ruler was of diff religion, they were treated as unequal...

a very imp scene, which was shown as a sudden thing for Jalal to make the law... this was the chance where they could have shown, some good scenes as FB...like : JAlal remembering Jo accusing him as invader of her soil, as a person who looted the natives, as a person who gives justice to only his religion that means he always does injustice to the other religions which originally belongs to this land...CVs had gr8 chance to show this, that will make him think abt his rule , if he really was doing injustice, and if Jo too had faced the same injustice from him, when he sides with ruku and MA even when Jo is right and others r wrong.. (I m not saying abt Suja track)... they could have shown Jalal thinking of Jo's insecurity for being of different religion, and thus understanding her problems which would make him think abt what common ppl will be facing when his own beloved queen is also victim of such rules in his kingdom... and then Jalal making the law...this would have been more convincing...

anyway, still this was much better than other tracks which were too much messed up...Jallu visits bazar, he sees the injustice with his eyes, then he remembers Jo's words, then next day he calls those ppl and hears them, and makes the new law...good...

the only thing I loved in all this was Ruku's shocked face, coz I think she was the one who was behind this tax law.. remember she has confrontation with Jo in initial episodes...so BEK ki hafta vasooli band...good decision Jallu...but in all this watch out MA's face... like she was calculation Jalal's each and every move...naturally she knows for whom Jalal is doing all this...

so now tom we will get to see the Hindus gifting "Quran" to Jalal, and Jo's decision to return after learning abt abolition of tax...and abt the real reason behind Jo's decision , I think, that now the insecurity that she will never get justice if Jalal has to choose btw her and MA-Ruku duo...and she will always have to face humiliations and injustice even if she is right...but with this one decision from Jalal, her insecurity abt her position in his life is , wiped away...as Jalal decision has assured her that he is now all set to protect her self-respect against all odds...no wonder she wants to meet her love ASAP...coz the trust is reinstated...

welcum diksha...ya d epi was good and all jallu based we got jo only as fb but still it was a good one coz it was based on pilgrim tax and her question to him whether d tax was right or wrong...ruku was shocked but I njoyed d most maham's face poor lady since was banned from giving any opinion to jallu had to bear everything whch she wasn't in favor off... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ her angry xpressions made me laugh... πŸ˜† ya 2mrw it will b d awam gifting him quran and jo's decision of coming bk to agra... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

unres on pg 1...

so many probs here... firstly the power was restored here after full 24 hrs... and now again the net connection is giving probs...

power after 24 hrs resumed? 😲 its horrible and dat too in dis hot summer...even m having net prob... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by harshu27

welcum and lovely review as always... πŸ˜ƒ d epi was awsum and it was jalal rocking thru out... ⭐️ ya real Akbar did go as common man and chk on his subjects and its really interesting to see it onscreen...thnk god at least cvs did show us such scenes πŸ˜† salim chisti's dialog was perfect for jalal and it was true also... πŸ‘ thnx fr mentioning it here... πŸ˜› d fb scene was good and ya jo was really awusm in making him ponder over whether d tax was right or wrong and indeed using reverse psychology she accomplished d task... πŸ˜‰ DEK scene was powerful as I said...all had to shut der mouths and jalal's anger was at its peak so none had guts to defy him... ⭐️ even d ulemas had to shut their mouth... πŸ˜† maham's expressions thru out were of anger and dislike since she dint like him abolishing d tax and he was favoring hindus...jalal did face betrayal from his own ppl but he did get loyal ppl in d form of MS toddy etc... πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Harshu di. πŸ˜ƒ

Sach mein...it's very rare to find such scenes in JA...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Yup...I remembered it suddenly while writing so mentioned it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4609983&PID=133096788&#p133096788

posted page 1