India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Compiling all the ilogistics...

sammy17 Goldie
sammy17
sammy17

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
1) Doctor discussing confidential information about his patient to someone else apart from the actual patient. I'm not even a doctor and know that a breach of confidentiality between service/ service user is a strict non-no!

2) Secondly is the biggest mistake as they, the cv's named kunj's illness as sickle cell anemia, that most commonly actually occurs in African and carribean's. To top this cupcake of stupidity off, when describing SCA to twinkle the doctor described haemophilia. Someone needs to go back to med school ASAP.

4) the doctor suddenly decides he has the right to go around asking for blood that matched kunj's blood group before even asking for permission from kunj. Not even kunj's mum or dad has the permission to make all these decisions from a legal perspective, but after reading number 2, nothing would now surprise me.

5) Instead of inquiring his family and testing his immediate family to get a blood group match, the doctor jumps straight to jails and criminals to find blood. Idiot!

6) I know this hasn't happened yet but I can bet my whole bank account that yuvi's blood group will match kunj, and the doctor will insist only yuvi can give blood, as kunj's blood group will be so rare that out of sheer ill luck the only person to carry his same blood group in india or Amritsar will be his sworn enemy. Bullshit, complete utter bullshit!

I'm actually pissed off with this show now. I know the actors are contractually obliged to do whatever the script says, but you would think our actors were intelligent or gutsy enough to speak to the show's team of writers and knock some intelligence into them when they see such mistakes in the show. Tashan e ishq writers are honestly the worst and most dumbest writers in the world.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iotaKomal1298Tranquility123tikitteddyyy_Zawra_areeba_blossomperkiliciouskusharberry

iota Senior Member
iota
iota

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I know! The show is going downhill... I don't think I'm going to watch it this week. 
.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Lol i love this posr
And i agree with evrything but i won't call them the worst writers
I guess they didn't get their facts straight or didn't think anyone would pay much attention to this

Edited by .Ragini. - 16 April 2016 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal1298teddyyygriffy.fzkusharberry

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

Lol i love this posr
And i agree with evrything but i won't call them the worst writers
I guess they didn't get their facts straight or didn't think anyone would pay much attention to this
Ditto ditto..
Lol blue post ko first page py lany ka trekaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lmao hahaha
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Been there, done that.
Now I'm taking a back seat and laughing to my hearts content at whatever the CVs throw my way LOL

teddyyy

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
We cant expect any kind of logic from indian soap operas. Wink
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged

well there wasn't much logic before too plus it's like an indian soap so i dunno what you expected. 

teddyyy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index