Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

UDTA PUNJAB | Official Trailer + Trailer Launch Full Video (Page 5)

hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Tommy Singh is madness. Shahid proved he's one the best actors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7saraaa.TheJake

SalB Senior Member
SalB
SalB

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Shahid, Alia, Kareena & Diljit look all set to impress with stellar performances. Alia will shock people in this, trust me. I've seen her pictures behind the scenes and what you see in the trailer is only a glimpse. Udta Punjab will propel her to new heights. She makes the biggest impact with pitch-perfect dialogue delivery and gets the accent right too. It's AMAZING to see her take on such a big risk and go for this look. Shahid has nailed it too. After Haider, this is another landmark role for him. Kareena & Diljit have relatively subdued part and that works BRILLIANTLY as a counter-balance to Shahid/Alia. Both Bebo & Diljit are excellent - subtle yet powerful.

I was expecting a full-on dark, gloomy movie so I'm pleasantly surprised by the black comedy. Refreshing to see this coming from Bollywood. The trailer is an amalgam of everything and leaves you wanting for more. With Abhishek Chaubey at the head of this, I'm expecting a brilliant film. TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!!

5/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.TheJake

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
North India mein ho gayee hit.gaalis galore.trailer looks interesting-Kaminey meets Haider(chutzpah)Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
The trailer was different from what I expected. I think it's great that they intend on dealing with a serious subject with a bit of humour, hope the tricky combination works for the film. 
Shahid is fantastic going by the trailer. Kareena Kapoor & Diljit Dosanjh have limited screen time in the trailer but were effective. KKK is so natural when playing subdued roles. 
Alia seems fine but her accent sound more Bhojpuri than Bihari to me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riversaraaa.TheJake

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Alia's dialogue delivery has no variantion at all. Her delivery is pretty much same in all of her films regardless of the character she plays!
On second watch, I find her pretty average!
It's only Shahid who shines!

moon.riversaraaa.

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Shahid - stunning, this guy is my new sex god, the tatted torso, the moustache = sit on my face already please thank you.
Alia - the accent seems a little off, hope she does justice to the role, looks very challenging for her
Kareena - so little of her in the trailer :( but what there is looks fantastic
Diljit - I don't know her, but looks cute

Best part: Kaun ho tum / Tommy / Kutta? (Shahid looks sooo dreamy when he says TOMMY here ufff) 

saraaa.TheJake

SherlockHouse IF-Stunnerz
SherlockHouse
SherlockHouse

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Except alia everything looks good Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedup

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Loved it. Kareena is on a roll after Ki and Ka..she's back to making her fans proud with UP.  I wanted to see more of her though..but it's understandable since this movie is a multicast and about shahid and Ali as drug addicts than kareena as a doctor. But am still glad she did the film because even in the few min she's shown she leaves an impact IMO. And her character doesn't even have the support shahid and Ali have- which is how they both look different which adds to their role. Not to forget playing a drug addict is more interesting and diff than playing a doctor. But kareena makes her presence felt. I see a character and not Kareena. 

PS I find it funny how people criticize bebo for not doing multicast films but then when she does one they say she's wasted because she's not getting enough screen time just off the trailer too. Watch the film before you make such claims. 

Loved Shahid in the trailer. His transformation is amazing. He owns the trailer and how can he not when he's in every frame of it. lol. But he was good. 

I think I liked Alia..am not sure. I need to keep watching the trailer to decide. I expected more from her..esp her dialogue delivery I think is the problem. I don't know. 

Daljit sadly wasn't as impressive as I thought he will be. To me he was the weaskest link. 

Kareena and shahid I think were the most convincing. Not surprising, considering they are the most experienced actors. 

But it's just a trailer,  so hopefully everyone does justice to their roles in the film.  

Edited by QueenExpression - 16 April 2016 at 10:14am

Go to top