UDTA PUNJAB | Official Trailer + Trailer Launch Full Video - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
BalajiMotionPictures @balajimotionpic  

This is a very different character I've played in #UdtaPunjab - @aliaa08 #UdtaPunjabTrailer

BalajiMotionPictures @balajimotionpic  

Tommy Singh is the scariest character I've ever played - @shahidkapoor #UdtaPunjabTrailer

BombayTimesVerified account@bombaytimes

.@shahidkapoor confirms Mira Kapoor's pregnancy rumours: Haa, Main Baap banne waala hoon #UdtaPunjabTrailer - WOW 😳

Spice @SpiceSocial1  

"I and #KareenaKapoorKhan do not have a single scene in #UdtaPunjab" - @shahidkapoor #UdtaPunjabTrailer

Ah! I love it! Such positive response! Let the journey start! 
I wonder about Shahid and Kareena's arms behind Alia.
Kidding. 😆

Bloody brilliant trailer especially Shahid <3 what an actor 😳 that part where he screams "Oye sunyo BC" 😆
Originally posted by Serendipity..

BombayTimesVerified account@bombaytimes

.@shahidkapoor confirms Mira Kapoor's pregnancy rumours: Haa, Main Baap banne waala hoon #UdtaPunjabTrailer - WOW 😳

Spice @SpiceSocial1  

"I and #KareenaKapoorKhan do not have a single scene in #UdtaPunjab" - @shahidkapoor #UdtaPunjabTrailer

WHAT at the first.😲

Ha, I was right again at the second! 😆
AWESOMe trailer 
One of my most anticipated movies of the year 
I love it. It's quirky , hard-hitting and dark undertones. 
Shahid gets the tone and the character , so well. Aalia's bihari accent is really good . These two have really tough roles to execute. Bebo has such a strong screen presence . Diljit is going to be the darkhouse, he is super cute and a very fine actor.

Word on them using a big such a serious issue for story-telling. I love the song too. Quirky. 
👎🏼

It started so well then ended up in an absolute crass/mess. Very wannabe-ish, and expletives in every sentence looks so forced all just to evoke laughter? Sorry not one of those to laugh just cos one is cussing.

Nevertheless, the movie looks like it is Shahid's movie all the way followed by Alia. I thought Kareena would have a prominent role, she was barely there for 17 secs.

Performance wise Shahid is totally owning it...such madness. Reminds me of Tom Cruise from Rock of Ages, only Shahid is a way better actor. Alia was good, but the bihari accent was so fake in some places. Ans yes, lol some bits totally reminded me of Shaandaar.
Edited by teenplusteen - 8 years ago
Impressive!
Looking forward to it.