Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

UDTA PUNJAB | Official Trailer + Trailer Launch Full Video (Page 27)

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Didnt like the trailer. Shahids and Alias characters are looking interesting but the trailer gave me a total different vibe then i expect it  to be.

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Quite an interesting trailer though I kind of expected very arty movie type. But it seems like more of dark humor types. Similar in the lines of Kaminey. Sasha totally nailed it man! Gosh this guy. Advance congrats to the dad to be. 2016 would be a great year for him I guess professional wise and personal front as well. His character was supposed to be quirky crazy and completely loud/ott and he has nailed it perfectly. Loved that scene he comes out shouting and the final scene. Not too sure about Aloo, she could have worked harder on her diction/accent. Her act gives a slight Highway vibes but lets see if she does good here as well. Diljit is fine. Nothing extraordinary to write about. Bebo is suprisingly understated and good. But she has a smaller role and lesser screen space. Hopefully she doesnt disappear for long time. I don know I have mixed feelings about this film. Its a dangerous genre. It can go either ways so just hoping it works for the sake of Sasha. This and Rangoon in same year! And then there is already Hooda and Veer in the mix. Its gonna be toughest year for me as a fan yet and also the happiest year. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionTheJake

jibber-jabber IF-Sizzlerz
jibber-jabber
jibber-jabber

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Diljit was the most impressive!! 
Kareena and Aloo were good too. I'm not quite sure about Shahid tho. He was good but I've seen him do better.
TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Lol..I actually thought Shahid's performance was gonna receive unanimous acclaim (based on the trailer, of course)..but again, different strokes for different folks, I guess. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushmanTheJake

Selfobsessed66 Groupbie
Selfobsessed66
Selfobsessed66

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
The trailer didnt work for me.
Kareeena was lovely though. Looking forward to her performance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jibber-jabber IF-Sizzlerz
jibber-jabber
jibber-jabber

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

Lol..I actually thought Shahid's performance was gonna receive unanimous acclaim (based on the trailer, of course)..but again, different strokes for different folks, I guess. LOL 

Is this directed at me coz I think I'm the only one who thought Kareena and Diljeet were better than Sasha. Actually, Sasha's performance reminded me of Charlie from Kaminay and Haider rolled into one. And I preferred those over Tommy Singh (obviously based on the trailer). 

Edited by jibber-jabber - 17 April 2016 at 1:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheekThaak

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jibber-jabber

Originally posted by Kaapi

Are you talking about me coz I think I'm the only one who thought Kareena and Diljeet were better than Sasha. Actually, Sasha's performance reminded me of Charlie from Kaminay and Haider rolled into one. And I preferred those over Tommy Singh (obviously based on the trailer). 

I was about to make this comment last night when they were a surge of comments criticizing Shahid back to back. But I logged out. Today I watched the trailer again and then eventually posted this comment. Not directed at a single comment. I certainly didn't mean it in a ridiculing way. I probably was way too blown away by his performance and got carried away. LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionTheJakejibber-jabber

Go to top