Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

UDTA PUNJAB | Official Trailer + Trailer Launch Full Video (Page 10)

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Whoever said Kareena will have a big role..you're wrong because Kareena just reveled at the trailer that  her role is short and sweet. Just goes to show how clueless we all are on this forum. 
Her UP role will be like Talaash for her I think. Hopefully. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJakeTanyaz

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I'm so happy for shahid. Thank God he's saving us from the overrated potential over hyped never will be a superstar rats.LOL Shahid's year. Trailer looks fresh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamsaraaa.BasiliskTheJake

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Brilliant, loved the trailer .Clap
Wow Shahid , I am so so impressed . He is getting better and better . I think he will do a fantastic job as Tommy Singh .

Kareena is always good in such deglamorized roles .Her role seems small but a good impactful one . So happy the way her career is looking now . I am sure she will do a good job here as well.

Alia is a very talented girl and this movie will be good for her .

I liked Diljit in this film . Impressive personality and his role also seems good . 

Can't wait for this one to come . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamQueenExpression...Tanu...saraaa.TheJake

IshqBulaava IF-Rockerz
IshqBulaava
IshqBulaava

Originally posted by Patronus

Shahid Alia are going to do Bollywood ki MAA DI LOL I thought Alia was going to steal but oh Shahid you beauty! Damn he is living that character-I just can't stop thinking about him! Alia is pretty damn good too ! This girl is really talented

About people saying Daljit- Kareena Not having a prominent role, I don't think that will happen! They are going to uncover the whole drugs racket? How can they not have a prominent role?

But even though they have strong roles, shahid is going to steal the show! And Alia next!

Heart

Kareena confirmed her role is short, which means Diljit's role is short as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushman

Laviee Senior Member
Laviee
Laviee

Forgot to add loved the song Udta Punjab..it goes well with the video...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonam

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Reminds me of Dheli Belly. The trailer is great but the movie needs to be more than this. It has my interest though. 

The comedy is fine but I was hoping it would be a serious hard hitting drama for the most part. They better not shy away from telling the story as it is. This needs to be dark. Three swear words is not going to cut it.

If its just funny and doesn't delve into the matter; then its another addition to the BW formula that fails most of the times. That is take a serious issue and tell it through larger than life, one dimensional characters who have to joke every other minute no matter the situation. 

I found Kareena's character to be most intresting; partially because she is the only one talking about the drugs issue. 

Isn't Kareena one of the leads? Her lack of presence is concerning or do you think they wanted to keep the plot under wraps. The trailer doesn't reveal much if any things. Its acts more as a character introduction with some comedic moments woven in.

Diljit's character is the same. And he looks impressive from the trailer. I think these two will power the movie especially its stance on the whole drug issue. They play off each other well in the scenes here and I am looking forward to what they bring.

Shahid is good and he is  playing a character that lends itself to comedy. That should be where it comes from. Making everyone a comic relief isn't going to work. 
That scene where he comes barging out yelling curses is gold.ROFL

Alia's accent is all over the place. Not talking about its acuracy but its consistency. One moments its there and the next...

Will be catching this in the theatres.

Edited by -Arsal- - 16 April 2016 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionsaraaa.TheRager

ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Meh :/
JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenExpression

Well obv it would be easier for Alia and shahid to steal the show when they are playing such interesting roles. Not sure about Daljit, but I think kareena will make her presence felt. If she can have such strong presence in the trailer when she's not even shown as much as the rest of the cast, imagine her in the whole film. I'm excited. Kareena is finally taking her career seriously.

I don't think it's fair to undermine shahid alia's efforts just because they have challenging roles to play! Since they have the scope and resources, people think it's easier for actors to perform challenging roles, but we can't forget that one mistake in their research and acting, they can be thrashed bad! Alia has already started getting criticism for her accent so it's not as easy as it looks!

But yes of course I agree since they have challenging roles, the simpler roles will have a hard time competiting with the audience's attention! And the challenging roles will get more hype, people end up ignoring the simpler character's efforts in it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionHakuna-MatataaBasilisk

Go to top