Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: QueenExpression

I don't think so. I might be wrong but here's my theory: cops are usally more involved in drug cases/issues/problems what have you than doctors. Additionally, Daljit was shown more in the trailer than kareena. Hence I think Daljit might have  bigger role than Bebo. 

Honestly it doesn't matter. Which actor said: there are no such thing as small roles..just small actors. And kareena has proven time and time again she shines even if she has a small role.

@bold well said. I think kareena fans should be proud of her for taking on such a different film. they shouldn't worry too much about her screen time. as long as she makes her presence felt with her character, that is what should matter
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it! I was expecting something different but completely blown away by the way they have designed the trailer.Those small funny moments were really cool.And finally after ages do we have such a cool title design of a bollywood film!!
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Shahid was bloody brilliant. Other three were good as well..liked them all individually but it's Shahid who stood out for me in trailer. Songs are catchy. Looking forward to this oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can't help but post this. Found it on Twitter. They look great together. πŸ˜†

Edited by IshqBulaava - 8 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Chaubey knows what he wants to make...
It looks like Shahid-Alia are doing some quirky black comedy and Diljeet-Kareena are doing some hard hitting drama...

The performances never the less look impressive 
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
damn it i can't post it properly. πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Damn..That was so cool..Shahid killed it in the trailer..I expected Alia to be awesome but her performance was patchy and inconsistent..Reminds me of Highway where she was fabulous in some scenes and underwhelming in the rest..Kareena was good in the little screentime she had and its probably just me but i found Diljit really endearing πŸ˜†
P.S. The trailer has kickass music..Looks like Amit Trivedi has nailed it after ages πŸ˜†
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I watched the trailer again and LMAO. Tommy Singh peed on the audience. πŸ€£ He's crazy. I'm going to love this. First day first show pakka.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mihir Fadnavis @mihirfadnavis  

@mihirfadnavis Spoiler alert - @shahidkapoor, @aliaa08 and Diljit have all killed it in the film. In theaters June 17.

^ He now works for Phantom.

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the trailer was amazing, will definitely watch it!