Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Damn I just watched the trailer again shahid is way to good in itπŸ₯³
So this more Half Baked or Requiem for a dream ??? 
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I said this on twitter but I will say it agin: This is the best casting I have seen in a while in Bollywood. So much talent and versalitity in one film: Kareena, Shahid, Alia, and Dljit. How interesting and cool is this cast? And the fact that there is history between kareena and shahid and they are coming back after JWM..just adds to the uniqueness of the cast.
Like I never in a million years imagined bebo will be in the same film as Alia esp considering their age gap and the fact that both are compared to each other all the time. 

And Kareena for the first time (I think) is working with a non-Bollywood actor. 

Sorry Alia has worked wifh shahid before so there's nothing interesting there πŸ˜†
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That was great fun. Looking forward to this!
Shahid was the best part here. Alia really struggled with her dialogues. Diljit was good too and Kareena was there for very little but did well. 

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kaapi

I'm sorry but this cracked me up so bad..🀣

I doubt it seeing he is the one who was keen for Kareena to do the role.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Patronus

YUP not saying it! Will jinx it πŸ˜†

He looks very impressive in Rangoon too but seeing the perfomance in The trailer I think this is going to have an edge! Also Kangana is there in Rangoon, if her recent films are anything to be talked about she is going to go head to head in Rangoon! Also in UP it seems like the movie is focussed more around him so this one has more chances!

BUT OKAY let's not jinx him! Couldn't he have done both these movies in different years, chances zyaada milte for Best Actor' πŸ˜†

It's ok. To be honest there's time for winning BA awards. I'm more interested in BO result.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SHaHiD was simply awesome. He totally rocked 
I am super excited
The movie luks quirky & hard hitting
Diljit,bebo & alia did fab job too
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The best part is..all 4 of them have crazy fan following. πŸ˜† Think the whole of Punjab is mad over Diljit. Brilliant starcast.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Am I the only one who found Shahid average? I didnt think he was anything extraordinary. He acted well...but it wasnt as great as people are making it out to me.
Alia was just plain AWFUL! Disasterous acting and she once again looks like a 12 year old

The best acting for me, was Kareena in the trailer even though she was shown the least...her acting was bang on. 
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Except Shahid's looks his acting is averagein trailer and Alia's accent is biggest drawback in her character. Kareena is looking nice even Daljit is looking interesting.