Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

UDTA PUNJAB | Official Trailer + Trailer Launch Full Video - Page 9

blUeNoSed thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This guy has already seen the film

Mihir Fadnavis @mihirfadnavis

@mihirfadnavis Spoiler alert - @shahidkapoor, @aliaa08 and Diljit have all killed it in the film. In theaters June 17.

lmao looks like non actress kk will be there for only 15 mins doing nothing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheJake

I don't thinks so. Daljit is also sharing screen space with Shahid. Not only Kareena. I think, since he's busy catching Shahid ... He'll be there.

I think it's going to be like in the flow of the trailer! Alia Shahid will start the movie, Diljit will come in the second part of the first half and then Bebo in the second half! I think Bebo started shooting in the final leg of the shoot too!
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Reminds me of Dheli Belly. The trailer is great but the movie needs to be more than this. It has my interest though. 

The comedy is fine but I was hoping it would be a serious hard hitting drama for the most part. They better not shy away from telling the story as it is. This needs to be dark. Three swear words is not going to cut it.

If its just funny and doesn't delve into the matter; then its another addition to the BW formula that fails most of the times. That is take a serious issue and tell it through larger than life, one dimensional characters who have to joke every other minute no matter the situation. 

I found Kareena's character to be most intresting; partially because she is the only one talking about the drugs issue. 

Isn't Kareena one of the leads? Her lack of presence is concerning or do you think they wanted to keep the plot under wraps. The trailer doesn't reveal much if any things. Its acts more as a character introduction with some comedic moments woven in.

Diljit's character is the same. And he looks impressive from the trailer. I think these two will power the movie especially its stance on the whole drug issue. They play off each other well in the scenes here and I am looking forward to what they bring.

Shahid is good and he is  playing a character that lends itself to comedy. That should be where it comes from. Making everyone a comic relief isn't going to work. 
That scene where he comes barging out yelling curses is gold.🀣

Alia's accent is all over the place. Not talking about its acuracy but its consistency. One moments its there and the next...

Will be catching this in the theatres.

No she's not. She said she has a short role. I'm very proud of her for taking up this role and proving the people wrongwho say she doesn't like being part of mutli cast films because she's insecure and such. 

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Patronus

Jakey is going to be bursting with happiness at the moment! πŸ˜†

I know it's too early and I haven't seen the film! But if Shahid gets it right as in the trailer, national award time baby ! 😳

I thought it's going to be a jinxed one. I still have doubts. Trailer is one thing.

I was more looking forward to Rangoon. πŸ˜†
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know. It's weird. Cause Shahid was first one to be done shooting for the movie. Looking at his tweets ... He shot the movie exactly in only a months time.

No news about Alia activities during the schedule.

I saw more of Kareena and Daljit in the news during the year.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Man! This looks awesome. Better than what I expected πŸ˜†
Probably a dark comedy... totally my type of film 😎
That "Tommy London chala gaya" part was the BEST 🀣

Shahid is TERRIFIC! Kaminey, Haider & now this... nobody does these dark/psycho roles better than him πŸ‘
Alia is deffo struggling with the accent. She's basically speaking normal Bihari language & not pure Bhojpuri.
Nevertheless even her performance is looking praiseworthy πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kareena looks really pretty
And Diljit is ❀️

I cant wait for the songs though πŸ˜†
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IshqBulaava

Kareena confirmed her role is short, which means Diljit's role is short as well.

I don't think so. I might be wrong but here's my theory: cops are usally more involved in drug cases/issues/problems what have you than doctors. Additionally, Daljit was shown more in the trailer than kareena. Hence I think Daljit might have  bigger role than Bebo. 

Honestly it doesn't matter. Which actor said: there are no such thing as small roles..just small actors. And kareena has proven time and time again she shines even if she has a small role.
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheJake

I thought it's going to be a jinxed one. I still have doubts. Trailer is one thing.

I was more looking forward to Rangoon. πŸ˜†

YUP not saying it! Will jinx it πŸ˜†

He looks very impressive in Rangoon too but seeing the perfomance in The trailer I think this is going to have an edge! Also Kangana is there in Rangoon, if her recent films are anything to be talked about she is going to go head to head in Rangoon! Also in UP it seems like the movie is focussed more around him so this one has more chances!

BUT OKAY let's not jinx him! Couldn't he have done both these movies in different years, chances zyaada milte for Best Actor' πŸ˜†
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
movie is interesting and diljit dosankh seems to be a nice actor. Shahid ji trying too much but hope ki movie mein sahi kaam kia ho . Alia bhatt maaf kar do hume , tumhari dialogue delivery and accent tauba tauba🀒
kareena ka role shahid ne katwa dia kya πŸ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shoutout to my boy DILJITTT! This is a much needed movie to create awareness in Punjab.