India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

How long Yuvi character is ??

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Oh god again yuvi, please yaar kill him, please don't waana even single secene of yuvi, especially crying twinkle!! How long the guy will make twinj life hell?? Don't cvs have any other track??? This time cvs show yuvi in danger and Anita begging in front of family to save him not twinkle begging!! She has gone through too much especially kunj , he is not at fault?? Why the couple is suffering too much back to back without any break!!

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
See as much as Yuvi is hated, there is no denying that he is here to stay
Yuvraj Luthra is a major part of the show and i don't think we'll see him exit 
No one likes seeing twinj in trouble but that's just what the story is about
Its about how they fight all odds and stay together 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_ACSweetSau-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I agree we all hate Yuvi and I wished the CVs had at least given us a break from him for a good few days before bringing him back because let's face it, Yuvi isn't going anywhere...He is the main lead albeit a negative one! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC

chaaru26 Groupbie
chaaru26
chaaru26

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

Oh god again yuvi, please yaar kill him, please don't waana even single secene of yuvi, especially crying twinkle!! How long the guy will make twinj life hell?? Don't cvs have any other track??? This time cvs show yuvi in danger and Anita begging in front of family to save him not twinkle begging!! She has gone through too much especially kunj , he is not at fault?? Why the couple is suffering too much back to back without any break!!

Yuvi is the main antagonist so i dont think cvs will remove him from the show.

bold text - if u want to kill someone pls kill RT first he doesn't deserve Twinkle's forgiveness.

TWINJ_AC

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
There is nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree Yuvi is main antagonist.But same repeated track make many loose interest in the show.Overdose of Yuvi n negativity spoiling the show.According to me TEI has lost his charm.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 16 April 2016 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KewlDude..Tamanna..

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

There nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree Yuvi is main antagonist.But same repeated track make many loose interest in the show.Overdose of Yuvi n negativity spoiling the show.According to me TEI has lost his charm.
Completely agree with you Vimal bhai.
I agree that when the show started, they promoted Yuvi as one of the leads , which later on tirned out to be the antagonist of the show.
But that doesnt mean they will shove down the same repetitive sh*t down our throats everytime.

Arey production houses replace main leads i.e. protagonists in a show midway , the recent example being Mohit Sehgal in Sarojini, toh antagonist kaunsi khet ki muli hain Wacko
The PH needs to pull up their socks now, or else there are numerous shows on numerous channels.
Majority of aidience watch the show for Twinj. If we dont get what we want, we are free to use our remotes Confused

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kharoosloskar

There nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree that when the show started, they promoted Yuvi as one of the leads , which later on tirned out to be the antagonist of the show.
But that doesnt mean they will shove down the same repetitive sh*t down our throats everytime.

Arey production houses replace main leads i.e. protagonists in a show midway , the recent example being Mohit Sehgal in Sarojini, toh antagonist kaunsi khet ki muli hain Wacko
The PH needs to pull up their socks now, or else there are numerous shows on numerous channels.
Majority of aidience watch the show for Twinj. If we dont get what we want, we are free to use our remotes Confused

CV's should test our patience.It's not that without Yuvi show will not run or TwiNj will come closer.There r many ways in which CV's can make TwiNj closer.

Instead of this illogical disease track.Kunj trying to revive Sarna industries would have made more sense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC..Tamanna.._Meena_

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kharoosloskar

CV's should test our patience.It's not that without Yuvi show will not run or TwiNj will come closer.There r many ways in which CV's can make TwiNj closer.

Instead of this illogical disease track.Kunj trying to revive Sarna industries would have made more sense.
Exactly.
At this point I feel re entry of Alisha will be better than Yuvi nonsense

VIMAL.SM

Go to top