Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

   
Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

How long Yuvi character is ??

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Joined: 18 December 2006
Posts: 1353

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Oh god again yuvi, please yaar kill him, please don't waana even single secene of yuvi, especially crying twinkle!! How long the guy will make twinj life hell?? Don't cvs have any other track??? This time cvs show yuvi in danger and Anita begging in front of family to save him not twinkle begging!! She has gone through too much especially kunj , he is not at fault?? Why the couple is suffering too much back to back without any break!!

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Joined: 07 October 2015
Posts: 11595

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
See as much as Yuvi is hated, there is no denying that he is here to stay
Yuvraj Luthra is a major part of the show and i don't think we'll see him exit 
No one likes seeing twinj in trouble but that's just what the story is about
Its about how they fight all odds and stay together 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_ACSweetSau-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Joined: 13 June 2004
Posts: 7734

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I agree we all hate Yuvi and I wished the CVs had at least given us a break from him for a good few days before bringing him back because let's face it, Yuvi isn't going anywhere...He is the main lead albeit a negative one! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC

chaaru26 Groupbie
chaaru26
chaaru26

Joined: 20 June 2015
Posts: 62

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

Oh god again yuvi, please yaar kill him, please don't waana even single secene of yuvi, especially crying twinkle!! How long the guy will make twinj life hell?? Don't cvs have any other track??? This time cvs show yuvi in danger and Anita begging in front of family to save him not twinkle begging!! She has gone through too much especially kunj , he is not at fault?? Why the couple is suffering too much back to back without any break!!

Yuvi is the main antagonist so i dont think cvs will remove him from the show.

bold text - if u want to kill someone pls kill RT first he doesn't deserve Twinkle's forgiveness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
There is nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree Yuvi is main antagonist.But same repeated track make many loose interest in the show.Overdose of Yuvi n negativity spoiling the show.According to me TEI has lost his charm.


Edited by VIMAL.M - 16 April 2016 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KewlDude..Tamanna..

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Joined: 14 June 2013
Posts: 205

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

There nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree Yuvi is main antagonist.But same repeated track make many loose interest in the show.Overdose of Yuvi n negativity spoiling the show.According to me TEI has lost his charm.
Completely agree with you Vimal bhai.
I agree that when the show started, they promoted Yuvi as one of the leads , which later on tirned out to be the antagonist of the show.
But that doesnt mean they will shove down the same repetitive sh*t down our throats everytime.

Arey production houses replace main leads i.e. protagonists in a show midway , the recent example being Mohit Sehgal in Sarojini, toh antagonist kaunsi khet ki muli hain Wacko
The PH needs to pull up their socks now, or else there are numerous shows on numerous channels.
Majority of aidience watch the show for Twinj. If we dont get what we want, we are free to use our remotes Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kharoosloskar

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

There nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree Yuvi is main antagonist.But same repeated track make many loose interest in the show.Overdose of Yuvi n negativity spoiling the show.According to me TEI has lost his charm.
Completely agree with you Vimal bhai.
I agree that when the show started, they promoted Yuvi as one of the leads , which later on tirned out to be the antagonist of the show.
But that doesnt mean they will shove down the same repetitive sh*t down our throats everytime.

Arey production houses replace main leads i.e. protagonists in a show midway , the recent example being Mohit Sehgal in Sarojini, toh antagonist kaunsi khet ki muli hain Wacko
The PH needs to pull up their socks now, or else there are numerous shows on numerous channels.
Majority of aidience watch the show for Twinj. If we dont get what we want, we are free to use our remotes Confused


CV's should test our patience.It's not that without Yuvi show will not run or TwiNj will come closer.There r many ways in which CV's can make TwiNj closer.

Instead of this illogical disease track.Kunj trying to revive Sarna industries would have made more sense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC..Tamanna.._Meena_

..Tamanna.. Senior Member
..Tamanna..
..Tamanna..

Joined: 14 June 2013
Posts: 205

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by kharoosloskar

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

There nothing new Yuvi can give to the show.The same thing is repeated time n again.Yuvi planning n plotting.TwiNj fighting against it.Nothing new to watch.This disease track got me exited.But now Yuvi will be brought in to the picture.Again it will be Yuvi vs TwiNj.

I agree Yuvi is main antagonist.But same repeated track make many loose interest in the show.Overdose of Yuvi n negativity spoiling the show.According to me TEI has lost his charm.
Completely agree with you Vimal bhai.
I agree that when the show started, they promoted Yuvi as one of the leads , which later on tirned out to be the antagonist of the show.
But that doesnt mean they will shove down the same repetitive sh*t down our throats everytime.

Arey production houses replace main leads i.e. protagonists in a show midway , the recent example being Mohit Sehgal in Sarojini, toh antagonist kaunsi khet ki muli hain Wacko
The PH needs to pull up their socks now, or else there are numerous shows on numerous channels.
Majority of aidience watch the show for Twinj. If we dont get what we want, we are free to use our remotes Confused


CV's should test our patience.It's not that without Yuvi show will not run or TwiNj will come closer.There r many ways in which CV's can make TwiNj closer.

Instead of this illogical disease track.Kunj trying to revive Sarna industries would have made more sense.
Exactly.
At this point I feel re entry of Alisha will be better than Yuvi nonsense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Y yuvi....????

Author: _SANJU   Replies: 5   Views: 204

_SANJU 5 204 17 April 2016 at 11:06am by _SANJU
Yuvi Is Back

2 3

Author: VIMAL.SM   Replies: 19   Views: 688

VIMAL.SM 19 688 16 April 2016 at 9:11am by kewlkidz
Serialexpress: Yuvi behind bar, Leela happy with Mahis return

Author: Sherni_Jerry   Replies: 7   Views: 297

Sherni_Jerry 7 297 15 April 2016 at 1:55am by Pilu05
Yuvi needs to confess this before everyone!

Author: Sherni_Jerry   Replies: 4   Views: 212

Sherni_Jerry 4 212 15 April 2016 at 1:50am by _SANJU
Best episode in a long long time.

Author: UncrownedQueen   Replies: 5   Views: 383

UncrownedQueen 5 383 17 March 2016 at 12:15pm by Sherni_Jerry

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index