India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

16.4.2016 ep (Page 6)

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Today ADI impressed me so much ..he is the perfect elder son tht every parents will wish to have ..so matured to see, understand and handle situations ..loving and caring brother ..perfect ishi MAMMA's boy ..I saw ishita in him..she created a huge impact in him in just 1 1/2 yrs ..his convo with Shravu was cute and adorable ...it remained me of Raman and Bala's conversation b4 leap CryA nice relationship vanished nowOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001Sri1091svati12Mdwsttraveller_girl

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha_suressh

Today ADI impressed me so much ..he is the perfect elder son tht every parents will wish to have ..so matured to see, understand and handle situations ..loving and caring brother ..perfect ishi MAMMA's boy ..I saw ishita in him..she created a huge impact in him in just 1 1/2 yrs ..his convo with Shravu was cute and adorable ...it remained me of Raman and Bala's conversation b4 leapCryA nice relationship vanished nowOuch

Agree with u Sudha I am jst loving this adi he is d same brat whom we used to hate how much he changed he is definitely d shadow of ishita and Raman he cares for his siblings like Raman and understands and handles d situation like ishita I totally loved him today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001svati12traveller_girl

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Today ADI impressed me so much ..he is the perfect elder son tht every parents will wish to have ..so matured to see, understand and handle situations ..loving and caring brother ..perfect ishi MAMMA's boy ..I saw ishita in him..she created a huge impact in him in just 1 1/2 yrs ..his convo with Shravu was cute and adorable ...it remained me of Raman and Bala's conversation b4 leapCryA nice relationship vanished nowOuch

Agree with u Sudha I am jst loving this adi he is d same brat whom we used to hate how much he changed he is definitely d shadow of ishita and Raman he cares for his siblings like Raman and understands and handles d situation like ishita I totally loved him today
True he is the combination of Raman and ishu ..wish to see ruhi like him soon Embarrassed
Sri yaar not slept yetWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001Sri1091traveller_girl

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

True he is the combination of Raman and ishu ..wish to see ruhi like him soonEmbarrassed

No re I sleep late u too didn't sleep yet??
sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

True he is the combination of Raman and ishu ..wish to see ruhi like him soonEmbarrassed

Same storyLOLSince it's Sunday tommrrow Silently spamming here hiding frm my husband LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001svati12

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Same storyLOLSince it's Sunday tommrrowSilently spamming here hiding frm my husbandLOL

Lol LOL enjy Sudha
sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Same storyLOLSince it's Sunday tommrrowSilently spamming here hiding frm my husbandLOL

Lol LOL enjy Sudha
WinkLOL
Gudnite dear Big smile
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Today epi ishta stoled it completely hats off to DT for pulling it out very well...
        I read in sum comments here tht ishu dosen't have problem in Raman moving on with Shagun and she is not reacting like a normal women ..agree many times she didn't react as a normal women does ..
but today it was not like tht she was genuinely happy for Raman..
 As he was the most precious possession tht she ever had in her life along with ruhi...she left him 7 yrs back but still worried for him and his survival without her as she knows very well tht he loves her madly ...in her absence she never want him to have any pain ,hurt and guilt in his life ..she really want him to live happy ..today she assumed Shagun to be married with Raman and taught tht he was moved on with her ..leading a happy and peaceful life with her and family, Doing well in his bisnuess and getting awards ...she was relived tht he was not struggling to live with out her ..According to her "THE LOVE OF HER LIFE WAS HAPPY IN A SAFE HANDS"(Shagun as ishu trust her completely )she believed tht Shagun will take care of Raman and kids like she did in 2 yrs ...Tough raman's venomous words schoked her to the core which resulted in commuting suicide ...but in these seven yrs she started strongly believing raman's words to be true ..she was unlucky for him .nir worth to be a gud wife and mother ..she always bring problems for him ..he will be happy once she leaves him ..all these words never let her to go back again to him..but happy tht her precious person (Raman )was happy and safe with a trustable person (Shagun )
                isitha was wrong in assuming Raman to be happily moved on with shaggy ..she will distance herself frm Raman in order to not to disturb his peaceful life with shaggyLOL..this will make Raman more furious and super pissed off..it will be interesting to watch ..
e
I felt a tinge of disappointment In her voice, as pinch of sadness ...but she was happy for him though...but little does she know that his life is as miserable as hers...I'm waiting for their explosive meet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001sudha_suresshsvati12traveller_girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index