Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mdwst

Bro's confrontation and raman vows to crush him in business and  tells him to be respectful to his parents.
Why is ramans business in trouble? His manhoos has gone...so what now?shagun effect?!
They are repeating same tracks with diff characters.
Mihir is one loyal person to stay with Raman thru thick and thin. .πŸ‘
Pihu already has given names Sadu Kumar and  raavan Kumar...just like Ishu
That scene..the bonding with adi and pihu  was very good..I liked it.
We are getting to see RD as pihu now...
Adi just like ishimaa ...hides his disappointment and feels happy for pihu.
Just like the scene where Raman and  Shagun feel the baby kick but Ishu didn't ..but hid her disappointment and felt happy for him..that scene came  to my mind.
As for Ruhi..since the trust is broken..it's going to be ups and down's for Ishu..she has her work cut out for her and it's not going to be easy. To gain her trust back..she may have to do something to prove to her that she's still the same ishimaa.
So Ruhi accuses aaliya they have a mini mu and Ruhi terms Ishu as a bad mom..now this outburst/ confrontation is what will lead to aaliya to spill the beans, on Ishita..imo

Ishu's love for Raman is beyond words can describe... The only problem is she never shows it..very rare.  The news segment announced as his family is with him...So after seeing the award she assumes sharam are married..", she praises Shagun for being responsible and happy that now her children have a mother and compliments on ramans looks, and wishes him all the happiness.  She further says that now I'm gone..you are married .you've won an award ..so you are at peace  now.. ..you have no problems to deal with and says " I miss you"...that scene...I formed a lump in my throat , shit , I teared up too.  Mani tries to wipe her tears..but she does not allow him and mani says " this is love"... I feel mani will not turn negative...I don't think Ishu will interfere in ramans life.😭

The time where she pauses the video and slowly extends her hands to touch him, the longing to caress him., the deep breaths... Hurt, relief,happiness...multitude of emotions portrayed very well...all witnessed by mani.omg she was da bomb there..stupendous ...the BGM..wow.πŸ˜­πŸ‘

The  father daughter duo reach Australia 
Adi shravu ...loved their bond.
Adi will come to know about ishu thru Shravu's fb account...plus pihu will also inform ...hope he keeps it a secret until he's absolutely positive 
Pihu recognized Ishu thru the mirror and thinks of informing adi.

Precap Ishra hit and miss 

Loved the new adi...very mature and understanding and wants  to keep bonds in tact ..
Pihu another character trait if Ishu...responsible ...Informs  the reception before hitting the pastry shop 

A very good episode 
Episode belonged  to DT πŸ‘β­οΈ
To me DT is Ishita and Ishita is DT ..a perfect fit..she oozed out her emotions and 
RD as pihu is slowly sinking in for me.

Ruhi just like Raman ..rude, easily blames others, jumps to conclusion without knowing the whole truth.
As for Raman - I think he may not mu ishu...but will be furious and feel betrayed and agree to marry Shagun. Will he think that it's his words that affected her the most, to take this decision of staying away and not informing the family or him?...but we all want him to think that way..but don't know how cvs will play it out.
In short both the fools will think the other one is happy in their life...enter ruhi's crisis.

So how many teared up when DT was talking to the pic?...I did 
Your description of ishita's scene was awesome. I can feel it, you left me in tears😭
What's the instagram id,where we can get ishra scenes of present episodes,any idea?

Bro's confrontation and raman vows to crush him in business and tells him to be respectful to his parents.
Why is ramans business in trouble? His manhoos has gone...so what now?shagun effect?!
They are repeating same tracks with diff characters.
Mihir is one loyal person to stay with Raman thru thick and thin. .πŸ‘
Pihu already has given names Sadu Kumar and raavan Kumar...just like Ishu
That scene..the bonding with adi and pihu was very good..I liked it.
We are getting to see RD as pihu now...
Adi just like ishimaa ...hides his disappointment and feels happy for pihu.
Just like the scene where Raman and Shagun feel the baby kick but Ishu didn't ..but hid her disappointment and felt happy for him..that scene came to my mind.
As for Ruhi..since the trust is broken..it's going to be ups and down's for Ishu..she has her work cut out for her and it's not going to be easy. To gain her trust back..she may have to do something to prove to her that she's still the same ishimaa.
So Ruhi accuses aaliya they have a mini mu and Ruhi terms Ishu as a bad mom..now this outburst/ confrontation is what will lead to aaliya to spill the beans, on Ishita..imo

Ishu's love for Raman is beyond words can describe... The only problem is she never shows it..very rare. The news segment announced as his family is with him...So after seeing the award she assumes sharam are married..", she praises Shagun for being responsible and happy that now her children have a mother and compliments on ramans looks, and wishes him all the happiness. She further says that now I'm gone..you are married .you've won an award ..so you are at peace now.. ..you have no problems to deal with and says " I miss you"...that scene...I formed a lump in my throat , shit , I teared up too. Mani tries to wipe her tears..but she does not allow him and mani says " this is love"... I feel mani will not turn negative...I don't think Ishu will interfere in ramans life.😭

The time where she pauses the video and slowly extends her hands to touch him, the longing to caress him., the deep breaths... Hurt, relief,happiness...multitude of emotions portrayed very well...all witnessed by mani.omg she was da bomb there..stupendous ...the BGM..wow.πŸ˜­πŸ‘

The father daughter duo reach Australia
Adi shravu ...loved their bond.
Adi will come to know about ishu thru Shravu's fb account...plus pihu will also inform ...hope he keeps it a secret until he's absolutely positive
Pihu recognized Ishu thru the mirror and thinks of informing adi.

Precap Ishra hit and miss

Loved the new adi...very mature and understanding and wants to keep bonds in tact ..
Pihu another character trait if Ishu...responsible ...Informs the reception before hitting the pastry shop

A very good episode
Episode belonged to DTπŸ‘β­οΈ
To me DT is Ishita and Ishita is DT ..a perfect fit..she oozed out her emotions and
RD as pihu is slowly sinking in for me.

Ruhi just like Raman ..rude, easily blames others, jumps to conclusion without knowing the whole truth.
As for Raman - I think he may not mu ishu...but will be furious and feel betrayed and agree to marry Shagun. Will he think that it's his words that affected her the most, to take this decision of staying away and not informing the family or him?...but we all want him to think that way..but don't know how cvs will play it out.
In short both the fools will think the other one is happy in their life...enter ruhi's crisis.

So how many teared up when DT was talking to the pic?...I did

very well written ⭐️
Originally posted by kingmanu

Your description of ishita's scene was awesome. I can feel it, you left me in tears😭
What's the instagram id,where we can get ishra scenes of present episodes,any idea?

Thanks dear
That scene was so intense ...sorry for making you cry... Hope u feel better soon
Insta I'd time traveller1970 and anuishradivan
It's uploaded chk it out
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

very well written ⭐️

Thanks hon .. I'm honored
2 misunderstanding happen waiting for next one yhm cvs got to hell 

Thanks hon
You just had a lone tear...good you controlled...
I couldn't see the screen..it was a complete blur to me and the tears were just flowing down my cheeks...my daughter was watching me and asked " mom r u ok..what's wrong?"...and scolded me for watching such scenes...πŸ˜†...Swati as you said only DT can justify the role and the scene...a brilliant actress and a fab find by EK.

she has jst done one thing gud wich v cant regret n dats CHOICE OF LEADS... DIVAN is PERFECT as ISHRA.. no one else is jst out of d questn..
Though KP ws a last minute change of EKTA.. previously sumone else ws playing raman n he had also started shooting n had even shot a few scenes wid DT...
bt dn a sudden change... may b panditji ne KP ka naam suggst kiya hoga.. n wahi ek decision hai jo ab tak ka BEST decision hai...πŸ‘
I THANK EKTA for choosing DIVAN as ISHRA...
@kingmanu..

insta id  obsessedwithishra 

ds id has ishtia scne of today epi...
Originally posted by swatica

she has jst done one thing gud wich v cant regret n dats CHOICE OF LEADS... DIVAN is PERFECT as ISHRA.. no one else is jst out of d questn..
Though KP ws a last minute change of EKTA.. previously sumone else ws playing raman n he had also started shooting n had even shot a few scenes wid DT...
bt dn a sudden change... may b panditji ne KP ka naam suggst kiya hoga.. n wahi ek decision hai jo ab tak ka BEST decision hai...πŸ‘
I THANK EKTA for choosing DIVAN as ISHRA...

Agree completely.
These 2 are fab finds .. For that I have to
Appreciate ek .
Today epi ishta stoled it completely hats off to DT for pulling it out very well...
        I read in sum comments here tht ishu dosen't have problem in Raman moving on with Shagun and she is not reacting like a normal women ..agree many times she didn't react as a normal women does ..
but today it was not like tht she was genuinely happy for Raman..
 As he was the most precious possession tht she ever had in her life along with ruhi...she left him 7 yrs back but still worried for him and his survival without her as she knows very well tht he loves her madly ...in her absence she never want him to have any pain ,hurt and guilt in his life ..she really want him to live happy ..today she assumed Shagun to be married with Raman and taught tht he was moved on with her ..leading a happy and peaceful life with her and family, Doing well in his bisnuess and getting awards ...she was relived tht he was not struggling to live with out her ..According to her "THE LOVE OF HER LIFE WAS HAPPY IN A SAFE HANDS"(Shagun as ishu trust her completely )she believed tht Shagun will take care of Raman and kids like she did in 2 yrs ...Tough raman's venomous words schoked her to the core which resulted in commuting suicide ...but in these seven yrs she started strongly believing raman's words to be true ..she was unlucky for him .nir worth to be a gud wife and mother ..she always bring problems for him ..he will be happy once she leaves him ..all these words never let her to go back again to him..but happy tht her precious person (Raman )was happy and safe with a trustable person (Shagun )
                isitha was wrong in assuming Raman to be happily moved on with shaggy ..she will distance herself frm Raman in order to not to disturb his peaceful life with shaggyπŸ˜†..this will make Raman more furious and super pissed off..it will be interesting to watch ..
Today ADI impressed me so much ..he is the perfect elder son tht every parents will wish to have ..so matured to see, understand and handle situations ..loving and caring brother ..perfect ishi MAMMA's boy ..I saw ishita in him..she created a huge impact in him in just 1 1/2 yrs ..his convo with Shravu was cute and adorable ...it remained me of Raman and Bala's conversation b4 leap πŸ˜­A nice relationship vanished now