Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DFL OS #3 Humari Maangein Poori Karo! Up on 16th May Pg 5!

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Hello Folks,

Welcome to DFL One Shots!

Old Readers! Welcome back to the world of DFL!

New Readers, thanks for checking the thread out! If you are confused by the title of this thread, allow me to explain it to you!

You see once upon a time (actually four years ago from today), I started writing a story called DFL aka Destiny, Fate and Love. As I wrote, my readers grew and four months after the start of DFL I felt emotional about the love and support my readers bestowed me with. So I decided to thank them for their reviews in special way. I opened a Wish List! Wish List means, if there was any scene that my readers wished to see in DFL, all they had to do was type it down in their review. I then tried my best to add it into the story! And the ones I could not add to the story was sent to DFL One Shots which was supposed to start right after DFL ends!

And that is what we have here, folks! DFL One Shots! Where wishes of my readers come true! But I won't be writing one shots based on readers' wishes only! Some one shots like the first two in this thread will be based on my own ideas too! And also, not only DFL unfulfilled wishes, but also wishes that are made in this thread will be fulfilled too! So readers if you have any new wishes, you can post those too! But mind you, your wish will be fulfilled only if you are a DFL reader! And all One Shots will be based in original DFL universe and not Show's or DFL RomCom's or any other of my stories' universe! So if you haven't read DFL, you won't understand some actions, scenes, dialogues or reactions! You have been warned!

So DFL Lovers, get ready for some awesome one shots! Some important announcements before that!

1. The Update of this thread will be very irregular! My Stories will be my priority and only if I finished the recent updates and still had time to spare, DFL OS will be updated!

2. Index in the below post!

3. Right below Index, you will find Wishes Fulfilled in DFL!' This post contains all the wishes that were made and fulfilled in DFL!

4. The Fourth post in this page is called Wishes from DFL!' This has those wishes that were made in DFL but remained Unfulfilled there and will be fulfilled here!

5. The Fifth Post is New Wishes!' This post is reserved for any new wishes that you make in this thread! Yes, people, you can still continue posting your wishes! I will try my best to write them down!

6. Last but not the least, thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy it!

Kalpana

P.S. If you like my works, feel free to check out my other works @ Entertainment Galore! 

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 16 May 2016 at 8:41am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiruchsdazzlingnikkiluvvivian286nitika20coolflora7APKLily30swapna.pHanishadevicrazyfriends007kabslockspriyasreejeb1Radhikeranirenjini263angeldream14yoga123pup03Happytwinklesanghita0000aparna3011taahir004khwaishfanMysticRiverspvdtabby999Linsie

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

luvvivian286ZaynArshiV7APKfictLily30crazyfriends007swapna.pHanishadeviRadhikeranirenjini263kabslockspriyasreepup03Happytwinklesanghita0000aparna3011taahir004khwaishfanspvdtabby999Linsie

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

WISHES FULFILLED IN DFL

Work In Progress

Wish List compilation still ongoing!

Will update it in few weeks!

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 16 April 2016 at 9:17am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyfriends007swapna.pHanishadeviLily30sanghita0000HappytwinkleRadhikeranirenjini263angeldream14kabslockspriyasreekhwaishfantaahir004spvdtabby999MysticRiverLinsie

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged

WISHES FROM DFL

Work In Progress

Wish List compilation still ongoing!

Will update it in few weeks!

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 16 April 2016 at 9:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

7APKLily30swapna.pHanishadevicrazyfriends007kabslockspriyasreeHappytwinkleRadhikeranirenjini263sanghita0000taahir004khwaishfanspvdtabby999MysticRiverLinsie

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

NEW WISHES

Go on people! Start making your wishes!

I need to fill this space! (wink wink)

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 16 April 2016 at 9:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

7APKswapna.pHanishadeviLily30sanghita0000HappytwinkleRadhikeranirenjini263kabslockspriyasreekhwaishfantaahir004Linsiespvdtabby999MysticRiver

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged

ONE SHOT 1: HOW TO NAME YOUR BUSINESS 101!

"Lekin ek cheez reh gayi! Naam kya rakhein?", Khushi asked and both Geet and Khushi looked at each other miserably. It was few weeks after Veer was born. Geet had come to Shantivan, her maayka for her delivery and in two weeks, her three months stay would come to end and she would go back to her home. Right now Geet sat near the pool with Khushi, both gossiping about their new venture, a small niche business of designing bungalows and its interiors. Both had finished discussing details, now only the name was left to decide so that they could go and start the procedure of starting a company.

"Home Solutions! After all, tum log all round home solutions provide kar rahe ho! Home bhi aur uska interior bhi!", Maan commented as he played with the newly born Veer. He had come over to meet his son and daughter and now Maan and Arnav sat on Arnav's bed with Veer, Ginny and Gauri sitting between them, the older girls playing with each other while Veer enjoyed the attention his Papa and his Maamaji gave him.

"Haan! Yeh achcha naam hai!", Geet cheered up but Khushi continued to pout, "Par sirf Home Solutions thoda pheeka hai, nahi?"

Now even Geet looked disappointed, "Haan! Home Solutions toh bada boring hai! We need something that is uniquely us!"

"Exactly!", Khushi pouted and then perked up, "Idea!"

"Kya?", Geet looked at Khushi with excitement.

Even Maan and Arnav looked up from they were playing with their kids.

"Geet Khushi Home Solutions!", Khushi announced with flourish.

Geet grinned. Maan and Arnav stared at Khushi in silence.

Then Arnav retorted, "Maan! Doesn't that sound like some Doordarshan Documentary about how songs bring happiness into homes?"

Maan nodded and both cracked up.

Geet and Khushi glared at their husbands and then stood up with huff.

"Uff! Aap log na bahut bure ho!", Khushi pouted, "Agar achche ideas nahi de sakte toh kam se kam mooh band rakhiye! Humaare ideas ka mazaak udaane ki kya jaroorat hai?"

"Aur nahi toh kya?", Geet frowned, "Atleast we are giving some suggestions! Aap log toh woh bhi nahi de rahe ho! Chalo KB yahaan se! AD se baat karenge! Agar ideas nahi de paayi toh kam se kam humaare ideas pe toh nahi hasengi!"

"Haan Parjaayiji! Chaliye!", Khushi nodded and both girls stormed away. Maan and Arnav looked at each other for a second, then shrugged and went back to playing with their kids.

An hour passed but Geet and Khushi were nowhere near finding the right name for their business. Once they came down and met Anjali in the living room, they sat chatting and before they knew it, an hour had passed but they had yet to broach the subject of the name of their business. Now there was a lull in the conversation and both Geet and Khushi were lost in their thoughts while Anjali knitted small boots for her new nephew.

Just then the sound of two girls came from Arnav and Khushi's room and both Khushi and Geet perked up. That was their daughters crying. Before they could stand up, Maan started calling for Geet, "SONI!" Right along the heels of his voice came Arnav's voice too, "AFREEN!"

Both the girls stood up to go up and check their daughters when suddenly, Khushi mumbled, "Soni!" Geet whispered, "Afreen!" Then both looked at each other excitedly and spoke, "Home Solutions!"

"Mil gaya naam!", Khushi said excitedly and Geet nodded. Both scrambled off to check on their daughters as Anjali looked on confused. What the! Yeh kya tha! Then shrugging, she went back to her knitting!

And that is how Soni Afreen Home Solutions came into being!

Did you like this one shot?

Do let me know!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 16 April 2016 at 9:23am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdouzharudimpmages1866brinnyshruthiruchspreet.harmanPoonamTsupernasahuits_mecoolfloragurtimuskaanluvvivian2867APKfictarshi_sarunkamnagupta7pixi_nightingal-indu-Lily30mauaapiya27ajennHanishadevikabslockspriyasreehoneygrapeprerna1jeb1sanghita0000Radhikeranirenjini263angeldream14yoga123Happytwinkletaahir004khwaishfantabby999spvdMysticRiverLinsie

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged

ONE SHOT 2: WHAT'S IN THE NAME!

"Salman!"

"Shahrukh!"

Two ladies glared at each other. The battlelines had been drawn. The war had been declared. And the two warriors stood face to face.

"Salman!"

"Shahrukh!"

The glaring continued as both Khurana and Raizada clan looked on. They were at Shantivan, few days after Maan and Geet's son was born.

"Salman!"

"Shahrukh!"

Shyam broke in, "Saali Sahiba! Bhabhiji! Bachche ka naamkaran kar rahe hain, kisi film ke hero ka nahi!"

Both Geet and Khushi turned around and gave him such a glare that Shyam raised his hands up in surrender.

"Hum keh rahe haina! Uska naam Salman hoga! Humaare Salman Khanji ka naam!", Khushi spat as she stood with her hands on her hips glaring at Geet.

"Aur main keh rahi hun ki uska naam Shahrukh hoga! Mere Shahrukh Khan ka naam!", Geet sighed dreamily before glaring at Khushi with her arms folded against her chest.

"Waise Aamir naam kaisa rahega?", Paayal hesitantly spoke up, "Woh humaare favorite hain!"

When she was bestowed with the same glares as Shyam, she looked down and played with her few days old nephew.

"Hum keh rahe haina! Iska naam Salman hoga! Hum iski Bua hai toh naam toh hum hi rakhenge!", Khushi spat.

"Lekin main iski Maa hun! Aur final decision mera! Aur main Salman naam nahi rakhungi!", Geet retorted.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! Geet Parjaayiji, yeh sahi nahi hai!", Khushi pouted, "Jab Dev Veerji ko twins hue toh Annie ko naam rakhne ka chance mila yeh kehke ki woh humse aur Paayal Jiji se badi hai toh unka pehla haq hai! Phir Ginny hui toh Paayal Jiji ne naam rakhne ka haq le liya kyunki woh humse badi hai! Lekin iss baar naam rakhne ka haq hum apne haath se jaane nahi denge! Samajh gaye aap? Aapke bete ka naam toh hum hi rakhenge! Hum unki Bua hain! Aur bachche ka naam rakhna, Bua ka kaam hota hai!"

"Rakh lo! Jo naam rakhna hai rakhlo!", Geet growled, "Lekin Salman ka naam nahi rakhogi! Rakhna hai toh Shahrukh rakho! Mere favorite hain!"

"Salman!"

"Shahrukh!"

"You do know that Salman Khurana sounds very weird!", Arnav commented.

"Aur Shahrukh Khurana bhi ajeeb hi hai!", Maan nodded as both Arnav and Maan looked at each other.

"Arnavji! Aap beech mein mat boliye! Yeh hum dono ka maamla hai!", Khushi spoke as she glared at Geet.

"Haan PD! Aap aapki biwi aur behen ke beech naahi pado toh behtar hai!", Geet spat as she also did not look away from Geet.

"Salman!"

"Shahrukh!"

Both girls continued their war.

Meanwhile, one year old Gauri thought her mother was playing some funny game with her Aunt and got down from Arnav's lap and went and stood by her mother.

"Maan!", Gauri spluttered while mimicking her mother's pose and glaring at Geet. For a second, all thought she was taking Maan's name. It took them a while to understand that Gauri was trying to say Salman. But by then, two year old Ginny jumped down from Maan's lap and joined the game.

"Shayooq!", Ginny spat as she took her mother's stance while glaring at Gauri. Then of course, if Ginny and Gauri are playing a game, how can four years old Luv and Kush stay back. Luv took Gauri's side, "Salman!" Kush took Ginny's side, "Shahrukh!" Both giggled. Now that four of the six kids had joined the game, how can Aniket and Akshay remain quiet? Akshay went and hugged his older sister by two months, Gauri, "Maan!", his quiet voice resonated. Five year old Aniket ran and hugged his favorite sister, Ginny, "Shahrukh!", he spoke imitating his father's voice when dealing with clients.

By now, everyone watched the kids with wide eyes unable to believe what actually happened just now. Before they could regain their bearings and call the kids back the argument began. Kids on Khushi's side screamed Maan or Salman, depending on their age while kids on Geet's side screamed Shahrukh or Shayooq as Ginny called him. Geet and Khushi simply looked at the kids and each other in bewilderment. How had their simple fight augmented into a war between the kids?

The parents' generation tried to stop the fight but kids refused to stop arguing. Their parents even tried to pull them away but the name shouting continued. As far as they were concerned, this was a good game and they wanted to continue playing. Why can't their parents understand that?

The eldest generation simply closed their eyes, Daadima and Naaniji even retiring to Naaniji's rooms with hopes of escaping the noise. No such relief! Even with the thick walls of Shantivan, the kids' voices were heard into the room.

Finally Anjali had enough, "CHUUUP!" She shouted and not just kids, even the parents' generation froze in shock. It was so rare of Anjali to loose her temper that they were all shocked to hear her scream.

Once there was silence for few minutes, Anjali took a deep breath and glared at her sister and sister-in-law. Geet and Khushi looked down sheepishly as they knew it was they who were to blame for the latest ruckus. Anjali finally spoke, "Dono chup chaap ek kone mein jaake baithiye aur apne problem ka solution nikaaliye!"

Both Geet and Khushi nodded and trudged away. Just as the family calmed down and the kids went to play, Khushi and Geet came back and happily informed the family that they have decided on the name!

"Kya naam socha hai aapne?", Anjali asked eagerly.

"Veer!", both girls replied excitedly.

Everyone nodded as they tested the name. Veer Maan Khurana! Yes! It was perfect! Everyone complimented Khushi for finding such a perfect name.

Just as Geet and Khushi decided to walk off, Arnav could not resist from asking them, "By the way, why Veer?"

Geet grinned excitedly, "Kyunki Salman ne Veer movie mein Veer ka kirdaar nibhaaya tha!"

Khushi continued, "Aur SRK ne Veer Zaara mein Veer ka kirdaar nibhaaya tha!"

"Toh KB bhi khush!", Geet spoke.

"Aur Payjaayiji bhi khush!", Khushi giggled.

"Isliye Veer!", Both girls chirped excitedly and wandered off.

Maan and Arnav slapped their foreheads while their family laughed at Khushi and Geet's logic!

And that's how young Veer got his name!

How was that folks!

Let me know!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 16 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdouzrufizzharudimpazajmages1866pinnapoojitha96dazzlingnikkishruthiruchsbrinnypreet.harmanPoonamTcoolfloraAnny90its_megurtimuskaanmayurisb80luvvivian286akkub.927APKfictkushigowdaLily30-indu-swapna.pHanishadeviajennnakh5683piya27mauaaprerna1kabslockspriyasreefreya123honeygrapejeb1Radhikeranirenjini263angeldream14fffan123yoga123sanghita0000Happytwinkletaahir004khwaishfanspvdMysticRivertabby999Linsie

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
congrats for these one shots ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

Go to top