KuPra- tashan-e-ishq! (Page 2)

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

KuPra rocks!Embarrassed
made fr each other couple...LOL they complete each other..!!ROFL
kitna pyaar hai donon mein..!! hatred hi sahi they always stay in each others thoughts!!ROFL 
dil aur dimaag mein cha gye ek dusre ke...!! so many yrs!! such a long gap and they didn't forget anything abt each other..thats called true love...where time and distance doesn't matter!!ROFL

omg ..haa yaaar..ROFLROFL separation increased the yearning of their hearts.. ROFLROFL isliye even after 21 years...kumu came back for HER pradyumna... ROFL

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

omg ..haa yaaar..ROFLROFL separation increased the yearning of their hearts.. ROFLROFL isliye even after 21 years...kumu came back for HER pradyumna... ROFL

haan..ROFL see her reason was PVR...she was so sure about it..they still have to understand their feelings for each other..ROFL dekhi nhin..precap mein PVR k mana karne k baad v Kumu came inside and sat on sofa...she thinks ki she has all rights on PVR's things!!ROFLROFL
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Bith have janmao janmo ka pyaar 
And their eyelocks have so much intensity 
Love their chemistry 
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

haan..ROFL see her reason was PVR...she was so sure about it..they still have to understand their feelings for each other..ROFL dekhi nhin..precap mein PVR k mana karne k baad v Kumu came inside and sat on sofa...she thinks ki she has all rights on PVR's things!!ROFLROFL
unke egos are coming in between of them accepting their feelings... ROFLROFL haa yaar...Kumu kitne HAQ se PVR ke cheejo ko chuti haii... ROFLROFL isse toh yhi prove hoing ki she has accepted him in her heart...!! ROFL
Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cute_Divu

kupra Shocked LOL

but here all using KumuDhar Smile

omg...guys PVR's real name is Pradyumna... Vidyadhar is his father';s nameLOLmaharastra me we put father's name after our name..and last me surnameLOLLOLbut i put this name coz its weirdLOL
okk LOL
AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
KuPra  ka roz ka Lafra..!! Lol
I love how Kumu gives those dramatic expressions while saying " Prraddyyumn Viddyyaaadhar Rrraaoo...""
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkkiHP

KuPra  ka roz ka Lafra..!! Lol
I love how Kumu gives those dramatic expressions while saying " Prraddyyumn Viddyyaaadhar Rrraaoo...""
i know LOLLOL those are tashan-e-expressions
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
ROFL...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Krishnadasi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index